Heard kids discuss their growth in class

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
This popular htn in my school said he was 5'10" and 200+ lbs obese in 8th grade, now 6-6'1" and just a 180lb teen jock in 10th grade

This other kid said he was like 5'3" 9th grade (jfl I was this in 7th grade) but is now the same height as me 5'7" in 10th grade

Every other kid I heard talking about growth all said how they grew a lot in 9th grade. Of course as this is normal

While I never got a growth spurt until 13 when I grew 4 inches that year which is the average growth spurt for that age, but stopped must have growing between 14.5 and 15.0. Inb4 you just grew earlier: I was avg height during the entire course of middle school. That means, if I got a growth spurt earlier at one point than all the other kids, I would have been known as the big kid meanwhile I was always average height and 10lbs below the average weight for a child my age. I was quite an average bloomer my entire life. I just stopped growing in not only height, but also frame at the same time a couple or a few years earlier than everyone else. The process just decided to stop earlier. That's all.

Despite my dad being 6ft, I wouldn't have minded being 5'10" but oh well again :ROFLMAO:

You can tell if someone is a 9th grader (14-15 year old) just by looking at them in my school

Most people legit don't grow, at least not more than an inch, once 10th grade (age 16) starts though. Everyone in all my classes has remained the same height actually, this goes aligned with the statistics available online

Inb4 heightmax copers disagree with me while I'm literally in 10th grade right now seeing that everyone has been the same height the entire school year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ALP, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
start sleep stretching

This popular htn in my school said he was 5'10" and 200+ lbs obese in 8th grade, now 6-6'1" and just a 180lb teen jock in 10th grade

This other kid said he was like 5'3" 9th grade (jfl I was this in 7th grade) but is now the same height as me 5'7" in 10th grade

Every other kid I heard talking about growth all said how they grew a lot in 9th grade. Of course as this is normal

While I never got a growth spurt until 13 when I grew 4 inches that year which is the average growth spurt for that age, but stopped must have growing between 14.5 and 15.0. Inb4 you just grew earlier: I was avg height during the entire course of middle school. That means, if I got a growth spurt earlier at one point than all the other kids, I would have been known as the big kid meanwhile I was always average height and 10lbs below the average weight for a child my age. I was quite an average bloomer my entire life. I just stopped growing in not only height, but also frame at the same time a couple or a few years earlier than everyone else. The process just decided to stop earlier. That's all.

Despite my dad being 6ft, I wouldn't have minded being 5'10" but oh well again :ROFLMAO:

You can tell if someone is a 9th grader (14-15 year old) just by looking at them in my school

Most people legit don't grow, at least not more than an inch, once 10th grade (age 16) starts though. Everyone in all my classes has remained the same height actually, this goes aligned with the statistics available online

Inb4 heightmax copers disagree with me while I'm literally in 10th grade right now seeing that everyone has been the same height the entire school year
In my school its different. A lot of people start growing at grade 10

Maybe you measured wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
If u were 5'10 ud still be on this site complaining :blackpill:
5'7" and 5'10" are completely different jfl. 5'7" is literally average for a female in the Netherlands and 15th percentile in the US therefore 85% of men in the US are taller. While for 5'10", it is average for a male in the US.

Also, I expected to be 5'10" or 5'11"

Because I always was average or an inch above avg my entire life until 15 and I'm an average bloomer. My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0"

So realistically I always only expected 5'10" or 5'11" which is human tier in the US.

To emphasize the difference between 5'7" and 5'10", I get roasted on this site for my height, while if I was 5'10" I significantly would get roasted less because it's normal male height jfl.

Obviously, it's not even close to ideal for a male (i.e. something like 6'1" - 6'9"), but the point is it would be normal male height

@5ft1 @TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ShowerMaxxing
You’re never going to change ur height, so why worry about it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerzz, horizontallytall, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
5'7" and 5'10" are completely different jfl. 5'7" is literally average for a female in the Netherlands and 15th percentile in the US therefore 85% of men in the US are taller. While for 5'10", it is average for a male in the US.

Also, I expected to be 5'10" or 5'11"

Because I always was average or an inch above avg my entire life until 15 and I'm an average bloomer. My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0"

So realistically I always only expected 5'10" or 5'11" which is human tier in the US.

To emphasize the difference between 5'7" and 5'10", I get roasted on this site for my height, while if I was 5'10" I significantly would get roasted less because it's normal male height jfl.

Obviously, it's not even close to ideal for a male (i.e. something like 6'1" - 6'9"), but the point is it would be normal male height

@5ft1 @TeenAscender
Didnt read a single word, it s common knowledge people want more and are never happy with what they have , like a child crying for a toy only to stop playing with it after a few days.

If you become 5'10 in this or the next life u will still be on this site complaining .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and Growth Plate
Didnt read a single word
You utterly retarded manchild. You expect me to consider your points when you don't even read my explanation? Jesus Christ.

Didnt read a single word, it s common knowledge people want more and are never happy with what they have , like a child crying for a toy only to stop playing with it after a few days.

If you become 5'10 in this or the next life u will still be on this site complaining .
I'll keep it short for you buddy.

My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0" so I always expected to be 5'10" or 5'11" so I wouldn't care about that height. It would be retarded for me to constantly complain about not being 6'2" or some shit with such parents

in 10th grade i also saw that people werent growing but then after summer break ppl were 2-4 inches taller no joke

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
summer break+like a month

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
in 10th grade i also saw that people werent growing but then after summer break ppl were 2-4 inches taller no joke
But I have one elective class with all grades and the sophomores, juniors and seniors are all have the same height average. Also, the growth curve don't go up sigmificantly after age 16 on stature-for-age chart like it does for 13 to 14 and 14 to 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
But I have one elective class with all grades and the sophomores, juniors and seniors are all have the same height average. Also, the growth curve don't go up sigmificantly after age 16 on stature-for-age chart like it does for 13 to 14 and 14 to 15
i only noticed the outliers but most normal bloomers were like an inch taller i was one of them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I observed personally how around 100 kids grew up along with me during childhood and the teenage years - neighbors, relatives, guys from school and high-school. Most of them reached the maximum of their height at around the age of 14, when high-school started. After that they grew maybe like 1 or 2 inches at maximum until 18, some none at all. I know only two cases, that grew a lot between 14 and 18 - these guys were very short like 5ft at 14, but they grew to 6ft or taller until 18, pretty unusual...

• Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy
New generation is gonna mog us :feelswhy:

You’re never going to change ur height, so why worry about it?

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dw OP it could be worse I never had a growth spurt in my entire life :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
OP

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You probably had some sort of nutritional deificiency

just do ll and some stretches dude
get bimax for your open bite instead of rotting here

just do ll and some stretches dude
get bimax for your open bite instead of rotting here
You know I'm 16, right? I won't be able to get LL for quite a while. I'll just be another pushover manlet for more years until I can realistically get it.

Btw my legs are extremely long for my height. I have a 32" inseam which is normal for a 6ft male. It is ironic because my dad is 6ft. My mom has a longer torso than me despite her being a couple inches shorter than me, which always leads me to believe something obviously just went wrong... I am the only case like this. It would be impossible for you to show me a mother that has a longer torso than their son while the mother is still shorter than her son. As you should know, women are characterized as having longer leg to torso ratios for their heights than men

You know I'm 16, right? I won't be able to get LL for quite a while. I'll just be another pushover manlet for more years until I can realistically get it.

Btw my legs are extremely long for my height. I have a 32" inseam which is normal for a 6ft male. It is ironic because my dad is 6ft. My mom has a longer torso than me despite her being a couple inches shorter than me, which always leads me to believe something obviously just went wrong... I am the only case like this. It would be impossible for you to show me a mother that has a longer torso than their son while the mother is still shorter than her son. As you should know, women are characterized as having longer leg to torso ratios for their heights than men
Run femboy game

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate