heard people saying leanmax is cope

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Equinox
what do u think? Feel like even a stone ago (14 pounds) my face looked better. And I wasn't super skinny then either. Don't see how it's cope.

Wish my fat distribution genetics were better :geek:😢

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and DalitBoss
Some people wont have defined face at 10% bodyfat so for them its cope. For most people they can expect signifcant gainzzzz

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Obviously works .Going from a 4/10 to 5.5/10 still means getting mostly overlooked,even after transforming substantially.You should already be fuvking fat ugly foids and want to get girls on your looks level, mtb’s with ease.But alot of guys can’t get anything at all and are 20+ y/o virgin,underestimating how unattractive/undesirable they are.At are smacked with the reality when they are still recessed to hell after starvmaxibg.

All that being said.Leanmaxxing should only take about 6 months max to lose 40lbs unless u are extremely overweight.You will never know if u don’t try plus.Leanmaxxing along with hair/style/dark traid and NT maxxing can change your life completely if still young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and FacialStructure404
cope if boneless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, curryascenderr and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and sickdawgie
All depends on the bone structure underneath the fat. I've seen some god-like ascensions from weight loss.

• +1
Good post

But who tf measures in a "stone"

• +1
cope if boneless
You can have bones and get lean and still look chubby as fuck if your facial muscles are to big common in roidheads infact i have a friend like this due to poor chewing techniques and incorrect swollow whilst on multiple sted cycles his face is massive despite getting stage lean. He thinks its all genetics JFL

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You can have bones and get lean and still look chubby as fuck if your facial muscles are to big common in roidheads infact i have a friend like this due to poor chewing techniques and incorrect swollow whilst on multiple sted cycles his face is massive despite getting stage lean. He thinks its all genetics JFL
get surgery then

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
The only real massive change is from 20-12 percent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, FacialStructure404, curryascenderr and 1 other person
get surgery then
Hes a incel coping virgin, thinking body and money will get him girls. Doesnt want to improve his looks at all . Surgery JFL I had to drag him to get rid of his unibrow dravidian bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
The only real massive change is from 20-12 percent
Getting to lean could result in a crackhead look. Crackhead cheekbones make you look malnourished 10%-12% for most is the sweetspot

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and N1666
Getting to lean could result in a crackhead look. Crackhead cheekbones make you look malnourished 10%-12% for most is the sweetspot
Why are people calling this cope then, they are just seething they turnt out to be boneless?

• +1
Why are people calling this cope then, they are just seething they turnt out to be boneless?
yh its cope for the boneless. Or just straight up subhumans. You cant take a bottom 1% guy and leanmax him he will still look subanimal. But your average guy can benefit for sure

• Love it
yh its cope for the boneless. Or just straight up subhumans. You cant take a bottom 1% guy and leanmax him he will still look subanimal. But your average guy can benefit for sure
Yea felt like the body of my post was valid enough, literally a stone ago, (still not super skinny) I looked better. Nobody should be fucking fat how is that cope :unsure:

• +1
if still young
full

• +1