heard rumors in work that a guy i'm friend with were enjoying a woman at work and got caught

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
its about months ago. this woman is now manager of chocolate section, and my boss. i heard this guy was playing with her tits and she was enjoying it [she has huge tits 95 probably] secretly in a big fridge.

then they were caught and fired for some days and came back to work.

she is defination ltb, she looks like a man with big tits. big body and muscles.

now i'm a close friend of this guy and go home with him every day. i told him is this true? based as fuck he said , hell yeah, i fingered her too many many times. wanted to slay her pussy too but we got caught. she wants cock so badly, if i were u i'd slay her, u are such a cuck tbh

i said dude u realize rumors is getting around and ur wife might hear? he said what rumor, its the truth JFL based 6'4" guy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and Gilbert_Durandal
imagine being so horny over a nasty muscular LTB to the point you don't mind being fired from your job, he must be swimming in estrogen all day

if it was a stacy-tier coworker with a feminine body he was having his sexy time with, then that's fair ig

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Alt Number 3, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
imagine being so horny over a nasty muscular LTB to the point you don't mind being fired from your job, he must be swimming in estrogen all day

if it was a stacy-tier coworker with a feminine body he was having his sexy time with, then that's a fair ig
i mean he is tall and all, but he is ltn. he is ugly tbh

‘Enjoying a women at work’ just say fucking bruh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
Should of asked to join in. Ascension!

if it was a stacy-tier coworker with a feminine body he was having his sexy time with, then that's fair ig
people are getting LTB's in 2024!?!

• JFL
Reactions: john2