heard the grossest dude I've ever seen at school say he's incel

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
this absolute fatass has his curly hair looking like he never washed it once in his life.

besides from being a damn whale he has Linkin park and radiohead things on his backpack seeming like he wants to make it clear how much of a faggot he is.

hes not even smart or has good grades but he still tries so hard to be annoying and the teacher pet but not even teachers like them. he talks like he has brain damage and always under the effects of alcohol.

**Honestly i could forgive all of that if it wasn't for one time when i opened a bathroom stall and he was right there, shitting. never have i been more disgusted by a human being. you're not an incel if you don't even try to look like a decent individual.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, fukmylyf, bigblacknigger and 5 others
the first thing you should do when you ascend is walk around with an incel shirt

Wearing Your Values Lookism T-Shirts On Your Chest | by Lookismshop | Medium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jessepinkman, <6PSLcel, Autismcel and 8 others
He's probably here tbh, you should ask him about it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
besides from being a damn whale he has Linkin park and radiohead things on his backpack seeming like he wants to make it clear how much of a faggot he is.
I like radiohead :Comfy: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Juno_roe
**Honestly i could forgive all of that if it wasn't for one time when i opened a bathroom stall and he was right there, shitting. never have i been more disgusted by a human being. you're not an incel if you don't even try to look like a decent individual.
Nerdy student opening the door of a bathroom stall Lz Hu5CsTSW c3N93zQXjw 1 iZClaRQ0SXzIJmXpH

this absolute fatass has his curly hair looking like he never washed it once in his life.

hes not even smart or has good grades but he still tries so hard to be annoying and the teacher pet but not even teachers like them. he talks like he has brain damage and always under the effects of alcohol.

If a nigga caught me shitting cuz I left the stall unlocked.

I won't be leaving witnesses.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Juno_roe and The Grinch

Incels are the bottom of society. They blame all their failures on other people and women but not themselves. You can’t even get them to fix themselves they just mutter “Muh PSL muh bones muh bonesmashing”

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
Incels are the bottom of society. They blame all their failures on other people and women but not themselves. You can’t even get them to fix themselves they just mutter “Muh PSL muh bones muh bonesmashing”
this mentality is nothing but harmful. life is all about working on yourself to become a better person and that will prevent you from doing this

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Blaming yourself is cucked, I know that I didn’t do anything wrong, instead I had an awful environment

• +1
he has Linkin park and radiohead things on his backpack seeming like he wants to make it clear how much of a faggot he is.
STFU greeyceeeel niggerfaggot fuck uuu:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad

You saw me?

splendid. let down, for example, is a perfect song
My favs would be how to disappear completely, all I need, and jigsaw falling into place:feelsautistic:

• +1
this mentality is nothing but harmful. life is all about working on yourself to become a better person and that will prevent you from doing this
The mentality that incels deserve death? It’s very right

That's not what incels here, people stay in a bubble and forget that looksmax.org is only a minority of incels. and that most incels don't even care or know about PSL.
Also incels do blame their failure on themselves, isn't that the point?

That's not what incels here, people stay in a bubble and forget that looksmax.org is only a minority of incels. and that most incels don't even care or know about PSL.
Also incels do blame their failure on themselves, isn't that the point?
Yes but a lot of people here are acting like incels in some cases. I don’t know a lot about how the incel forums view themselves but I do know that they don’t try to better themselves, those who can of course. Not talking about those who cant

Meanwhile I can literally drink cheap beer and loudly sing Linkin Park in public and women will literally catcall and cherish me, just because I look like this ... I'm also 6'3, big frame, big dick, 142 IQ, athletic etc
Screenshot 20240612 1537512
Screenshot 20240612 1538112
Screenshot 20240612 1538302
Screenshot 20240612 1538212
Screenshot 20240612 1537042
Screenshot 20240619 193057
Screenshot 20240619 192829
Screenshot 20240619 192907

Life ain't fair, innit... ?
😳😱😎

hes gonna go ER on all of u