Heard the most brutal thing today

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Was sitting in the school library when I overheard a girl say "You're cute like a brother to me" to some Indian guy

HOLY FUCK JFL, I can't stop laughing JFL. He was orbiting her and she said that shit. I had to lookup in shock

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Arkantos, turkproducer and 4 others
brutal

being told "i love you like a brother" means u are a shoulder to cry on and completely sexually invisible.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205, Norwooder and 3 others
Was sitting in the school library when I overheard a girl say "You're cute like a brother to me" to some Indian guy

HOLY FUCK JFL, I can't stop laughing JFL. He was orbiting her and she said that shit. I had to lookup in shock

Someone might rope soon.

That's never been said to me however I've told girls they are sisters to me before to friendsone them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blitz, chadpreetcel123, Aesthetic and 2 others
That's never been said to me however I've told girls they are sisters to me before to friendsone them
extreme chad trait. break their self esteem. none of this "putting women on a pedestal" ****. wish i could put a foid in her place like that.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Swolepenisman
extreme chad trait. break their self esteem. none of this "putting women on a pedestal" ****. wish i could put a foid in her place like that.
It's easy tbh I'm not much different than them I don't view ugly girls as human much like girls don't view ugly guys as human butni stillo am nice to them cause I'm decent person and am one of the view that can see though looks however I'd never do anything sexual with them soley be friende

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Fuark, I'm just going to say that the first time I meet any girl. High T trait.

• Love it
Reactions: Swolepenisman
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Deleted member 4209
Cope you are sexy big dick Slayer

Yes play hard to get like you dgaf they will rape you
That's the way to go. You have to breadcrumb people and play hard to get to be honest. Simping will get you nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman

Well as long as he is not paying her money or doing stuff for her
Her considering him to be a nice and a friend willl raise his social capita all sub8s should just forget trying to be sexual to women and just be there friends

I had to lookup in shock