Hearing aids

R

RealNinja

Iron
Because God hates me, I have worn hearing aids since birth. The piece that goes in your ear is clear plastic, as well as the tube that connects the earpiece to the hearing aid device. For the device itself, I selected a dark brown color that matches my hair.

Since I went into high school and became self conscious of it, all my hairstyles have had longer sides which hide them pretty well. I am wanting to branch out and try new styles with my hair, but I keep forgetting I have these strange piece of technology on my head. Is this something I should hide at all costs, aka keep them covered? Or is it more Chad to not care and get a good haircut even though they may be showing?

When they are covered, people still sometimes notice and ask about them. I have never really noticed anybody in the real world treating me worse for it, because I still function normally and don’t have to communicate in fucking sign language or anything. But if I decide to not hide them at all I am concerned that it will be a looksmin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs
be grateful, he could of given you Down syndrome
At least people with Down’s syndrome are so stupid they’re chill and don’t care that they’re stupid

• JFL
Reactions: zombie