Hearing normie talk for more than 20 mins just made me wanna go er

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
Over for me
Brutal aspiepill
I can't handle it srs
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6695, Htobrother and 1 other person
Normies are too normal for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4563
Normies are too normal for me
Imagine seeing thicc asses passing right in front of your eyes while you sit overlooking, knowing you'll never have it
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Zygos4Life
tbh I like my nerd friends. They may be oblivious to lookism and bullying but at least we can relate on some points.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
tbh I like my nerd friends. They may be oblivious to lookism and bullying but at least we can relate on some points.
At least they don't talk like monkeys with so many strange fucking words srs the average normie mumbojumbo lingo mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Danish_Retard
I miss being a normie. Now everything is ruined
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Imagine seeing thicc asses passing right in front of your eyes while you sit overlooking, knowing you'll never have it
Thank God to quarantine I don't have to suffer that feeling
But when coronavirus goes away I'm gonna have to endure the pain of not wanting to grab and fuck the shit out of a foid on the spot ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Danish_Retard
At least they don't talk like monkeys with so many strange fucking words srs the average normie mumbojumbo lingo mogs me
I hate true normies. Like the NT guys that sometimes do a little drugs and hang out with their phones out. I don't really hate them tbh but I dislike them a lot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
At my first retail job at McDonalds when i was 15 I got annoyed as fuck 24/7 by my coworkers

All they did was flirt and expect u to laugh and smile nonstop while slaving away your youth for a corporation and breathing in toxic ass processed food in a dirty environment
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4563
you probably were never a normie
Probably not, I did some really fucking weird aspie things back then, but I used to be popular as a kid. Now I’m losercel
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4563
At my first retail job at McDonalds when i was 15 I got annoyed as fuck 24/7 by my coworkers

All they did was flirt and expect u to laugh and smile nonstop while slaving away your youth for a corporation and breathing in toxic ass processed food in a dirty environment
Exactly man, the normies laugh out loudly while I sit there with no expression about it, like I don't find it funny at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 110
Exactly man, the normies laugh out loudly while I sit there with no expression about it, like I don't find it funny at all
fr none of them are interested in worthwhile creative shit like art, books, movies, whatever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
69
TGUN.
TGUN.
5.5psl
Replies
7
Views
78
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
BlondKanyeWest
Replies
2
Views
31
BlondKanyeWest
BlondKanyeWest
paulwesleyyy
Replies
2
Views
23
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top