Hearing young girls being happy outside of my apartment in Utrecht is suicide-fuel.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I will never have them or experience their happiness personally.

No girl has ever been happy being with me or interacting with me. I feel pure pain going through my body and nervous system as their laughter goes through the air, through my open window and reaches my ears.

All I get is pain and loneliness. I wanted to make a topic about this the other day but there is this tall (5'11-6'1) muscle-mommy body type girl at my gym whose sweat I want to lick off her body, but she is likely dating some chad. Over either way.

Anyways it just pains me too much man this fucking shit holy fuck why do I live.

Every day I am the subhuman rotting in his dorm, going to the gym, working some shit part-time job, going to therapy, posting on .org, going to raves, doing drugs.

yet my life is a pure subhuman worthless pile of shit.

WHILE THESE FOIDS ARE LAUGHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt, slavicpsycho, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Stop bitching you fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: ltncurry
Stop bitching you fucking nigger
cope, you wouldve instantly jumped out of my window in my spot if you heard these girls

only my superior mental posture make me capable of not killing myself rn

• +1
Reactions: bobt
cope, you wouldve instantly jumped out of my window in my spot if you heard these girls

only my superior mental posture make me capable of not killing myself rn
I hear girls laughing and having fun everyday and im still alive

I literally dont nigga. Im a 5'9 autistic mtn. Youre atleast tall
then why dont you want to rape and kill women like me when you hear them laughing with chad outside?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
IOTS OVER
Sad Cry GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
ngl sounds like a gymcel full of hatred lol NT max and try talking to family and friends ur life sounds so worthless

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
IOTS OVER
@Pikabro man its so brutal man

today holy fuck at group therapy session at the ward I am stuck with 7 other (young) girls in my group. (only 1 other guy)
holy fuck man and none of them are ugly. jfl at being a young foid and needing therapy.

they have issues from parental childhood problems mostly. Some of the stories are quite sad, just like my own parental child abuse story which is also sad.

But at the same time im like: why you need therapy?! U can just find some MTN guy who will be your personal therapist and help you out of your issues and be your personal simp.

In contrary to my own issues where being mentally ill makes you updateable and you have to hide every single flaw ALWAYS.

Meanwhile why is there 0 men at the ward. What do men do when they face similar parental abuse problems like I did or like they did?!
They just kill themselves I suppose.

or cope with drugs like I do now, and kill themselves 10 years from now

fuck this retarded life.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
ngl sounds like a gymcel full of hatred lol NT max and try talking to family and friends ur life sounds so worthless
only privileged faggots like you have family

imagine finding this forum while having a loving family u dumb retarded piece of shit.
imagine being so subhuman that not even a loving family can help you stay clear from places like this.

you weak retarded ugly motherfucker. kill yourself.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ltncurry and Always Stay You
i was out with my friend talking about some random shit when we were passed by a group of gleeful tourist femoids

i just blurted out " i hate women so much its unreal" because i was very frustrated at something that happened before

jova for my NT

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ltncurry, RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
only privileged faggots like you have family

imagine finding this forum while having a loving family u dumb retarded piece of shit.
imagine being so subhuman that not even a loving family can help you stay clear from places like this.

you weak retarded ugly motherfucker. kill yourself.
go ER if ur so mad with life damn

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I will never have them or experience their happiness personally.

No girl has ever been happy being with me or interacting with me. I feel pure pain going through my body and nervous system as their laughter goes through the air, through my open window and reaches my ears.

All I get is pain and loneliness. I wanted to make a topic about this the other day but there is this tall (5'11-6'1) muscle-mommy body type girl at my gym whose sweat I want to lick off her body, but she is likely dating some chad. Over either way.

Anyways it just pains me too much man this fucking shit holy fuck why do I live.

Every day I am the subhuman rotting in his dorm, going to the gym, working some shit part-time job, going to therapy, posting on .org, going to raves, doing drugs.

yet my life is a pure subhuman worthless pile of shit.

WHILE THESE FOIDS ARE LAUGHING
maybe go make some friends and stop bitching like a nigger

if you want to complain then make the effort

try an activity that will find you some friends

if you fail at that then just become a Monk lol

Stop doing so many drugs and start approaching your looks are good enough