heart attack from vitamin m2 mk4 (ALMOST DIED)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
EBEDCE0B A6AD 477F 9CED 8625AE23F7CA

I only took one of these bought it at a pharmacy wtf! I can take MK4 just fine but MK7 messes me up

another brand of mk7, more high quality/expensive worked fine with me but I ran out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
55659A53 AF4A 41C2 B6CC F9DC1B366855

review of the same brand! im pretty much fine but getting chest pain and shortness of breath + anxiety im very agitated

Shit, that must be the deadly infected batch you have that I forgot to throw out at the warehouse.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 5815
You have a few days to live OP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 5815
ketamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It's over

Last edited:
  • +1
I smoke meth often and never get these symptoms my heart is beating out of my chest I can hear it 😰 jesus im asking for forgiveness

303F34B6 990C 4D64 964A BEC751948CE8
C4B4EEA0 1B21 46DA B2EB 54A6E786BAF8

EVERY SINGLE TIME are they putting the covid vaccine in the k2 supplements

Are you taking any other jewmeds regularly?
nothing I don't even take other supplements apart magnesium from a very reputable brand

my head feels so hot and heavy this is probably how high blood pressure feels like im not in a panic attack just feeling so weird

EVERY SINGLE TIME are they putting the covid vaccine in the k2 supplements
am I being paranoid again im not joking

u were laced

• So Sad
the bottle was sealed and I bought it from shoppers drug mart so this was the brand own doing
ur gangstalkers own the company, it was all planned

• +1
Got o the hospital asap
im gonna thug it out if I go to the hospital I lose my travel insurance for three months and it will be annoying I go to japan in september

I took aspirin its already better I just wanted to take an harmless supplement and improve my looks not go through this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
im gonna thug it out if I go to the hospital I lose my travel insurance for three months and it will be annoying I go to japan in september

I took aspirin its already better I just wanted to take an harmless supplement and improve my looks not go through this
You should start dick maxxing tbh. Check out Reddit getting bigger start clamping or get an extender. Go to Japan and fuck the whores there with ur big mongol cock. Mog the other Asian dicklets and make her scream

• +1

Try rhino 69 from the gas station it gave me an insane boner I though I was gonna die jfl

• JFL
I drank a ton of milk and im good now I actually get this nice head zen feeling that I usually get from k2

but this is bad for leanmaxxing I'm gonna try again tomorrow or the day after with a calcium carbonate supplement

mk7 is a bit problematic with me. Can't point my finger on it, I just feel it. MK4 is fine.

• +1
I literally suspected that MK7 makes me dizzy and shit for a while now, never had that thought about mk4

• +1
I made a mistake in the title its k2 mk7 lol I was in total panic mode

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
I made a mistake in the title its mk7 lol I was in total panic mode
I was about to write that it's the opposite for me

• JFL
that’s actually good, it means the k2 is legit since it’s sapping calcium out of your heart. just need to eat more egg shells

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 5815