Heart breaking to see your oneitis with her bf

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
@Apparition

We can relate to stiles a lot because we were never the first choice of our oneitises.

Had this shit happen to me in hs and it’s all about looks tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Sean o' Tist, glaruz and 9 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and primqwe
American

he fucked your onetis

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The biggest difference between them in that show is Dylan O Brien's character is a skinny nerd while Colton Haynes' character is muscular and ripped. The irony is that Colton Haynes is only 5'10", and yet it does not matter, and you'd think this is unrealistic but I've seen plenty of short muscular guys mogging tall skinny guys.

• +1
Girls chase athletes and guys who put effort into their physique by getting muscular, they do not chase skinny nerds.

All you have to do to be attractive is become muscular and athletic, and you automatically attract a lot of women. The irony is those same women are oftentimes not even athletic themselves.

• +1
The biggest difference between them in that show is Dylan O Brien's character is a skinny nerd while Colton Haynes' character is muscular and ripped. The irony is that Colton Haynes is only 5'10", and yet it does not matter, and you'd think this is unrealistic but I've seen plenty of short muscular guys mogging tall skinny guys.
Blackpill scene btw

brutal

• +1
All you have to do to be attractive is become muscular and athletic, and you automatically attract a lot of women.
Pointless if below 6’4

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
We can relate to stiles a lot because we were never the first choice of our oneitises.
i wasnt a choice in general for my oneitis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. just a small stepping stone in her path towards sucess

ad this shit happen to me in hs and it’s all about looks tbh.
good thing i never saw my oneitis with someone else ig. but tbh, she doesnt go out in public with guys, she brings them to her place directly. she only goes out with subhumans like myself to virtue signal then throws them away

• +1
that sucks bro, ive had it happen in a way, i would reject girls and they just went out with someone else lol but i didnt care about them so it didnt matter to me. i cant believe how bad id feel if i was actually invested in them. lowkey i should i have fucked them but i was a christian who wanted to find a wife not a quick fuck. all that is long gone though i was young asf

• +1
My oneitis has a bf and I think she has a crush on me

• +1
I don't even want to think about what my oneitis is doing now, she moved away, fucking whore

• +1
I remember seeing my onetis from class with her date while I was walking alone downtown, coping with street photography.

It didn't even dawn on me at the time how pathetic I looked

• +1
It didn't even dawn on me at the time how pathetic I looked
When you’re bluepilled af, you don’t see anything tbh. We were blind

• +1
Reactions: saint
When you’re bluepilled af, you don’t see anything tbh. We were blind
Yeah it’s wild. Like going through a second surge of consciousness

• +1
Yeah it’s wild. Like going through a second surge of consciousness
I find myself shifting back and fourth between different stages of consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
I find myself shifting back and fourth between different stages of consciousness.
Tell me about your Oneitis, tired of the Greek stacy

• +1
@Apparition

When I read "Stiles" I was wondering if you meant Teen Wolf and you totally did. Fuaark, mirin.

• +1
My (former) oneitis is married. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Stiles slays better foids later on in the series tho:feelshah:

• +1
Oneitis, what are you 17? When you grow up you'll realize that there is no "one" and you were just driven by hormones and neurochemicals playing a cruel trick on you, so you see it for what it is. Different place, same time would've been a different girl.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Nick.Harte and serialcoper
My (former) oneitis is married. :hnghn:
My oneitis is talking to her ex again. Replaced her with someone actually interested but still.

Attachments

• IMG_20240628_235857_519.jpg
    IMG_20240628_235857_519.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
This ain’t real life. Irl you need to be 6’4 to get laid buddy
I'm 6'4", good looking and not getting laid buddy...

Believe it or not, there is a difference between expectations and reality, or between theory and what happens in practice. I wasted so much time thinking of things and having doubts instead of simply trying and seeing what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Supahswag123 and Nick.Harte
When I learn they have a bf I rage for the rest of the day and forget about them the next one. The initial feeling is brutal.

• +1
@Apparition

• +1
Bro if r tryna slay 10s really all u need is good speech+a life+average height. Keeping her is a different issue.....
You need to be 6’4 and HTN to be able to slay 10s

Have received compliments about my looks at many occasions, get stared at constantly, even by some female friends of my siblings.

And yet, when I go on dating apps, I don't get good results. This is mostly due to the fact my height has a bigger effect in person. On dating apps, if you're short, it's only going to be an issue when you meet them, but if you're tall, they won't notice the impact by reading a number on a screen. When you're the tallest man in the room, that has a big effect and women are generally attracted to that.

Height alone in the real world is enough, muscles alone on dating apps are enough, but if you're tall and skinny, on dating apps, you're not going to stand out very much.

• +1
Have received compliments about my looks at many occasions, get stared at constantly, even by some female friends of my siblings.

And yet, when I go on dating apps, I don't get good results. This is mostly due to the fact my height has a bigger effect in person. On dating apps, if you're short, it's only going to be an issue when you meet them, but if you're tall, they won't notice the impact by reading a number on a screen. When you're the tallest man in the room, that has a big effect and women are generally attracted to that.

Height alone in the real world is enough, muscles alone on dating apps are enough, but if you're tall and skinny, on dating apps, you're not going to stand out very much.
Ok Chad

I get stared at by some women, but they're usually not my type, they're either fat or have an unattractive face or both.

And I've seen other instances of this, when you're skinny, it does not matter if you're tall, you barely qualify, meaning the women who are not fit whatsoever who are fat, they will thirst for you, but the women who get complimented about their looks on a daily basis, they will aim a bit higher, for the guy who is actually sexually attractive, the muscular guy who looks like he can throw her around in bed and dominate her, that's the guy she wants, not the guy who looks like a weakling.

Women usually want what they don't have. If you're skinny, you're going to attract the fat women. If you're a HTN or MTN, you're going to attract LTB and below. If you're muscular, you're going to attract the skinny women and the muscular women who are less big than you are.

I have a short older cousin who got muscular as he started losing his hair and let me tell you, his options skyrocketed after he did. He used to have a fat girlfriend, and back then he had a very average physique, but when he got muscular, he got with a woman who is around the same height as him who had a slim build. Every skinny guy that I know ended up with a fat woman or a skinny woman of a much shorter height or worse looks. Women date up, men date down. The key is to looksmax to a high enough level so that the women you can attract are the ones you're attracted to.

• +1
The key is to looksmax to a high enough level so that the women you can attract are the ones you're attracted to.
No looksmaxxing will work for me because I’m truecel and too old. 23 year old KHHV here

No looksmaxxing will work for me because I’m truecel and too old. 23 year old KHHV here
I'm 26 and it's never too late. Guys are actually less in shape the older you get so there is less competition as you get older. In your early 20s you might see some muscular guys and some skinny guys, but in your 30s, most guys who were skinny are fat, and most guys who were muscular also got fat. So if you took the time to work on yourself in your 20s, you'll mog the vast majority of men and dating will be so much easier than when you were an awkward 18 year old skinny nerd.

• +1
I'm 26 and it's never too late. Guys are actually less in shape the older you get so there is less competition as you get older. In your early 20s you might see some muscular guys and some skinny guys, but in your 30s, most guys who were skinny are fat, and most guys who were muscular also got fat. So if you took the time to work on yourself in your 20s, you'll mog the vast majority of men and dating will be so much easier than when you were an awkward 18 year old skinny nerd.
It’s too late man. I’ve missed out on everything tbh

It’s too late man. I’ve missed out on everything tbh
I recently turned 26, 2 months ago, but I started going out to bars last year, and I realized I missed out on absolutely nothing. After that I started going to concerts and that was a lot of fun. Went to 3 concerts last year (Steve Vai, Steel Panther, and GAYLE). 4 concerts this year (Ricky Montgomery, Olivia Rodrigo, Styx, Laufey), 2 festivals (Osheaga and a Balloon Festival) where I saw a total of 8 artists including Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Green Day, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bryan Adams, Chappell Roan, Renée Rapp and TALK. I have one concert in a week (The Cult), another concert in late September (Liana Flores), and another concert in October (Sabrina Carpenter), and a concert in March 2025 (Mother Mother, Cavetown).

Concerts were a lot more fun than bars. You'd think there would be a way to meet women at either but no, most go out with their boyfriend or with a bunch of female friends. People usually meet through friends or family (family friends I mean), or on dating apps. A lot of guys I know met their girlfriend on dating apps, but it's usually never Tinder but rather bumble or badoo. The women are usually average looking but so are the guys and their standards are quite low.

Also, one thing that took me a long time to realize is that guys who actually have success on dating apps don't spend much time on the apps per day but they are consistent with the process. They use the app on a daily basis without paying for the premium plan, and one day, after maybe a month or a few months of using the app with no success, they get a date, and they might not be successful the first time, but eventually, they manage to get a girlfriend. I just never stick to it because in this day and age, I'm used to getting things quickly without having to wait, and I just don't have the patience to spend weeks on an app with no guarantee it will lead me anywhere. But guys who stick with the process, they get great results, I even know a guy who is 5'9" extremely skinny and has a very unattractive face and shy personality and he had great success on Tinder but it took him over a month just to get a date.

• +1
a guy who is 5'9" extremely skinny and has a very unattractive face and shy personality and he had great success on Tinder but it took him over a month just to get a date.
He’s probably not ugly then because I only see attractive guys with females
realized I missed out on absolutely nothing
Cope.

He’s probably not ugly then because I only see attractive guys with females

Cope.

Those were his Tinder pics (except for the last 2). We used to be friends until he betrayed me, so I don't mind sharing his pics. This was 6 years ago when we were both 20.

51844929 555911691478962 1866876542445944832 n
52401113 2250389991847938 5991123763217825792 n
52417100 248780816036985 8455821021251895296 n
52494460 2135342866545252 1327779093629894656 n
52495959 559805397836687 5872113964657147904 n
117914370 350947725927975 2220742853971280100 n
130743974 435357291169395 3085391237305870825 n

He is not an attractive guy, he looks average at best and yet with those pics, he got to meet up with a girl after a month of messing around on Tinder. What he told me is he used the app on a daily basis on the free version and he would get a few likes per day, and eventually he got to talking with some girls and one of them met up with him at our college (pre university technically).

I'm better looking and taller, but I've never had even one date with Tinder because every time I use the app, I don't get immediately great results, and I give up. He stuck to it for weeks before he got good results. That's what many guys on here don't understand, if you stick to it, and you accept that most women will not swipe right on you, eventually, you can get a match that leads to a date. It's just a huge grind.

Personally, I'd much rather acquire a muscular physique, get a sort of fuckboy type of look and then hookup with as many women as I like and get a relationship maybe further down the line. He didn't go the looksmaxxing route but the moneymaxxing route instead, he is good with computers so he focused on that skill and became a cybersecurity analyst. But his mom is anti vaccines so when our country's government started requiring all government workers to get vaccinated against covid, he decided he would rather lose his job than get vaccinated. So for the past year, he has been unemployed. The job he left was giving him 70-80k per year and he was working from home, it's completely insane that he gave that up. Had he not given up on it, he might have been able to beta bux his way to getting a Stacy, which is what he was aiming for. With Tinder, he was able to get LTB and MTB but like one date a month at best, and he was not satisfied with that.

• +1
  • +1
Those were his Tinder pics (except for the last 2). We used to be friends until he betrayed me, so I don't mind sharing his pics. This was 6 years ago when we were both 20.

View attachment 3128102View attachment 3128103View attachment 3128105View attachment 3128106View attachment 3128107View attachment 3128108View attachment 3128109

He is not an attractive guy, he looks average at best and yet with those pics, he got to meet up with a girl after a month of messing around on Tinder. What he told me is he used the app on a daily basis on the free version and he would get a few likes per day, and eventually he got to talking with some girls and one of them met up with him at our college (pre university technically).

I'm better looking and taller, but I've never had even one date with Tinder because every time I use the app, I don't get immediately great results, and I give up. He stuck to it for weeks before he got good results. That's what many guys on here don't understand, if you stick to it, and you accept that most women will not swipe right on you, eventually, you can get a match that leads to a date. It's just a huge grind.

Personally, I'd much rather acquire a muscular physique, get a sort of fuckboy type of look and then hookup with as many women as I like and get a relationship maybe further down the line. He didn't go the looksmaxxing route but the moneymaxxing route instead, he is good with computers so he focused on that skill and became a cybersecurity analyst. But his mom is anti vaccines so when our country's government started requiring all government workers to get vaccinated against covid, he decided he would rather lose his job than get vaccinated. So for the past year, he has been unemployed. The job he left was giving him 70-80k per year and he was working from home, it's completely insane that he gave that up. Had he not given up on it, he might have been able to beta bux his way to getting a Stacy, which is what he was aiming for. With Tinder, he was able to get LTB and MTB but like one date a month at best, and he was not satisfied with that.
Your friend mogs me to oblivion ngl and for me it’s completely over tbh.

When I had an oneitis she flirted with me while she had a bf it means she’s a hoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Nick.Harte