Heart breaking to see your oneitis with her bf

One time I was oneitising this girl hardcore

It made me so miserable to know she was dating a guy who could only be described as a "dork"

After a couple months she dumped him and started dating a guy who was taller and better looking than me.

After seeing them together, I got over it and moved on

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sickdawgie and Nick.Harte
Fucking brutal man
Yeah, it was brutal and he cried like a baby and tried to get her to go to couples therapy.

They were literally dating for winter semester.

Made me feel good to see him crushed

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
You’re older than me bro.

I got depressed

why did he give up though ??
Like I said, he had to get the covid vaccine to keep his government job and his mom is from Romania and she believes in crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccine being a tracker meant to control people, so she told him about that and he didn't want to get vaccinated, so he chose to lose his job instead of getting the vaccine. So now he does work with his dad around the house and he doesn't work. He also hasn't worked a day in his life when he was in college, except for that one summer where he worked at a golf course. And his parents aren't rich, I mean they're well off with his mom having a business but he's not exactly rich.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
post pic of your oneitis and her bf

• JFL
Your friend mogs me to oblivion ngl and for me it’s completely over tbh.
He is at best a MTN or LTN, so he is extremely average and he is like 140 lbs at 5'9" which is very skinny. It doesn't take much to mog this guy, the average guy is at least on his level. Are you saying you're getting mogged by the average guy? Maybe you just have low self esteem.

• +1
I’m genuinely a truecel tbh. Foids told me I was ugly and everyone face and heightmogs me irl.
Best thing to do in that case is to ogremax by getting muscular. I mean if your physique looks like this and you're not getting laid on dating apps and your texting skills are on point, only then can you blame your face.

B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462
20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844

• +1
Fuck physique when I’m ugly and short
5'9 is not short, this guy is 5'9":

Basement2

And yet, I guarantee you that physique is a bigger turn-on for women on dating apps than anything else because it looks like the kind of physique that can protect, that can dominate, that is very capable of doing a lot of things.

This is what you don't want to look like:

Young skinny male flexing 11673997 2348374487
Ffbc43cfd92caf93b4095c9101e96a2e  skinny men 3510210796
360 F 254325167 mVR5cEMUJD03ZVchAc4mm9f1gpDilxfN 1631052657
269587354 1350360126

All average men but muscles make the biggest difference.

• +1
5'9 is not short, this guy is 5'9":

View attachment 3128211

And yet, I guarantee you that physique is a bigger turn-on for women on dating apps than anything else because it looks like the kind of physique that can protect, that can dominate, that is very capable of doing a lot of things.

This is what you don't want to look like:

View attachment 3128221View attachment 3128222View attachment 3128224View attachment 3128226

All average men but muscles make the biggest difference.
It will be too late by the time I’m done with gymmaxxing. I’m 23 year old KHHV

It will be too late by the time I’m done with gymmaxxing. I’m 23 year old KHHV
I'm 26 and will actually look good probably by the time I'm 28. It's never too late, it just gets slower as you age. You won't gain as much muscle per year at 35 as you would at 18, so it's better to start early.

23 is still very young. The older you get, the less men your age will be in good shape. Even the guys who used to be jocks in high school get lazy and get fat as they get older. I know guys who used to look great at 21 who look terrible now. It does not matter when you start, what matters is you never give up.

A lot of guys stop lifting when they get their first girlfriend, that would be a mistake.

• +1