Heart broken

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Foid I been thinking about 24/7 posted she loves dark skin men and bunch of sexual emojis. I guess that’s it for me. She’s been flaky the first 2 times she hasn’t made things easier at all. Far as I know if she likes u she makes it very easy for you . Smfh it’s over boyos. I hope she gets herpes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Final82
A slut is a girl who sleeps with everybody except you.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, FatmanO and Swagwaffle
is she into thug culture? what skin color does she have? does she smoke weed?

i’d say send her some shitty blackpeopletwitter meme and say “lmao this u”

if that doesnt work its o v e r

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
BBC is legit

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Swagwaffle
is she into thug culture? what skin color does she have? does she smoke weed?

i’d say send her some shitty blackpeopletwitter meme and say “lmao this u”

if that doesnt work its o v e r

• +1
BBC is legit
This is why I tend to ignore any looksmaxxing/girl advice from blacks.
Shit works differently for them, they don't need to try as it's only a matter of time til they come across a whore that fetishises them.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Aren't u curry op?
This is why I tend to ignore any looksmaxxing/girl advice from blacks.
Shit works differently for them, they don't need to try as it's only a matter of time til they come across a whore that fetishises them.
Lol cope.

• +1
I recommend you get surgeries and become attractive

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle, StudyHacks and 1 other person
Stop getting emotionally attached man. Haven't u learned anything after 30 years

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Final82 and Swagwaffle
Foid I been thinking about 24/7 posted she loves dark skin men and bunch of sexual emojis. I guess that’s it for me. She’s been flaky the first 2 times she hasn’t made things easier at all. Far as I know if she likes u she makes it very easy for you . Smfh it’s over boyos. I hope she gets herpes.

BBC is taking over .

• +1
Stop getting emotionally attached man. Haven't u learned anything after 30 years
Yes i have im not that devastated. I never show beta behavior to a foid. I do on the forum but not inrl. I let it all out here or thru listening to music. Im just disappointed because in my head im thinking this is it.

BBC is taking over .

Thing about this is it's just not true. All the girls I see with black guys are fat, and I live in an area of mostly black people. Either they get white fat women or hot black girls, as whites are always a step up in looks than blacks. At least as far as women go

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Swagwaffle
White pale European Manlet but I live in the states

That’s a game over . BBC has taken over in certain liberal ultra feminist cities like LA , Chicago and Philadelphia. Women go black just to show whites men that they hate them . It’s a fact.
Thing about this is it's just not true. All the girls I see with black guys are fat, and I live in an area of mostly black people. Either they get white fat women or hot black girls, as whites are always a step up in looks than blacks. At least as far as women go

Its below the surface . Even hot white girls fuck BBC except that they don’t do it socially overt way yet - fat white girls go black in front of society . Pretty ones all want big black cocks but as of now , social conditioning makes them have white boyfriends or husbands but when they have a chance in clubs or on tinder - believe me they DO go black , a lot .

• +1
Lol this whole BBC thing is a meme. In real life blacks are treated worse than whites, and only the good looking ones and the thugs are getting laid easily.

• +1