Heart Palpitations/ Chest Pain on Minoxidil

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Fuckin brutal, just on my second dose. Feel weak af today as well it’s definitely not a placebo effect. Deep breathing also makes my chest feel weird.

If I stop posting, pray for me because it’ll have meant my passing in my sleep. :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, MorningNorwood, smoothsexy and 3 others
balding?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Shieda_Kayn
also low blood pressure.Don't use it i was on it for 5 months gave me beard and regrew my hairline but then i lost all of my gains

Don't use it

Fuckin brutal, just on my second dose. Feel weak af today as well it’s definitely not a placebo effect. Deep breathing also makes my chest feel weird.

If I stop posting, pray for me because it’ll have meant my passing in my sleep. :Comfy:
Don’t take oral minox then brother

Tbh its over if you will keep taking this poison, your body want to restore Proper homeostasis thats why you te deep breathing and have chest pains.

what a rookie, you will get used to it give it 2 weeks

Low dose oral min is the last treatment option you should consider tbh. Only if you really have no eye lashes/brows/aggressive balding I would consider it. Risks just dont outweigh the rewards. Better to try microneedling with topical minoxidil first (obv finasteride should be your main priority if you dont take it yet, this goes without saying). You'll still get extra systemic absorption because of the microneedling, which may be enough to get a desirable effect. For me this alone has worked to grow my bottom eyelashes and grow back some small hairs in my hairline.

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood
Minoxidil also gave me legit heart palpitations, had to stop using it.
The side effect profile of that shit is worse than systemic dutasteride I swear

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Low dose oral min is the last treatment option you should consider tbh. Only if you really have no eye lashes/brows/aggressive balding I would consider it. Risks just dont outweigh the rewards. Better to try microneedling with topical minoxidil first (obv finasteride should be your main priority if you dont take it yet, this goes without saying). You'll still get extra systemic absorption because of the microneedling, which may be enough to get a desirable effect. For me this alone has worked to grow my bottom eyelashes and grow back some small hairs in my hairline.
Are finasteride sides overblown? Or are they legit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Oral minox is a serious game changer tbh. I just recently moved my dose from 5mg to 2.5mg and now back to 5mg cause I was forgetting to take it in the morning. Insane bloat but it goes away with time. The hair gains are fucking ridiculous though, I already did this like 2-3 years ago and I got all my hair back in 2-3 months

Are finasteride sides overblown? Or are they legit too
This graph is all you need to know. There was no difference in sexual side effects between placebo and the fin in the original clinical studies
345_2021_3824_Figa_HTML.png

You should read some of the posts people make on the PFS website, it's mostly mentally ill people and schizos imagining non-existent side effects for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Shieda_Kayn

gos away after a weak

Highly doubt it, you’re just a pussy experiencing placebo effect. I’m on 5mg oral and some days say fuck it and do 10mg, no sides