Heartwarming surgerymaxing story

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I finished my orthodontic treatment last year and had been planning to finish it off with a genioplasty. Never told my orthodontist about it. Just waited for him to finish his thing so I could get the surgery.

When the orthodontic treatment was nearly finished, I made an appointment with the local maxillofacial surgeon about genioplasty and when I was there, the guy was acting like a shithead and thought I was crazy and that I didn't need it. I insisted though. So I made another appointment with him and set a date for the surgery. However, I didn't have a good feeling about getting surgery from a guy who thought I didn't even need anything, so I cancelled it and decided to go to a clinic in a nearby city.

When I got to that appointment, I told the new surgeon my whole history with getting orthodontics and explained how orthodontics alone didn't result in an optimal aesthetic result in my case. He took a look at my side profile, told me to slowly push my lower jaw forward so he'd figure out approximately how much advancement I'd need and agreed right away without making a big deal. He then said we should do X-Rays and make another appointment for the 3D computer imaging preview thing. So I did that, we agreed on advancements and shortly after that, I got the surgery.

The surgery itself went perfect and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. But I still had to go back to my orthodontist to get the final X-Rays and photos for documentation for the orthodontic treatment. So I went to my orthodontist's office once more and they took X-Rays. I was chilling on the chair in the treatment room for a bit. Couple minutes later, the orthodontist came in, took a look at X-Rays that the foid assistant had just taken and said "Uh-huh, so you did go through with the surgery." I was like wtf and asked him how he knew. He then showed me the X-Rays where you could see the plate and screws from the genioplasty. I facepalmed and said I completely forgot that that would show up on the X-Ray. But that still didn't explain how he knew I wanted to get surgery in the first place. So I asked him again how he knew I was going to get surgery. He told me that the first surgeon I went to (who initially denied me) actually called the orthodontist's office and asked what his opinion is because they work together. I was still kinda shook because I had no idea. He was being extremely based and told me he found it awesome that I got it.

I then had a short conversation with him about surgery and aesthetics in general. He told me recommended genio to patients numerous times before, but dumb boomer parents almost always disagree and say "my child is getting no surgery!", etc. And the same goes for bimax. He also said that women can get away with having a weak chin/lower third, but men can't. So he's at least somewhat blackpilled and that shit absolutely made my day.

Yup. 100% true btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11753 and 29 others
That’s crazy tho

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Lux and ifyouwannabemylover
then the story goes he went to different town with his car, got the young girls and raped them inside his car.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, coolguy1, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
How much did you have to pay?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and ifyouwannabemylover
😍

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Slasher and ifyouwannabemylover
@BugManBill I Love Hapa Girls Like You.
First Cute Indian Girls [ISPOILER]@Chadeep [/ISPOILER] Now You! ❤️
tumblr_pbr14g9RPg1xqw964o9_r1_400.png

I finished my orthodontic treatment last year and had been planning to finish it off with a genioplasty. Never told my orthodontist about it. Just waited for him to finish his thing so I could get the surgery.

When the orthodontic treatment was nearly finished, I made an appointment with the local maxillofacial surgeon about genioplasty and when I was there, the guy was acting like a shithead and thought I was crazy and that I didn't need it. I insisted though. So I made another appointment with him and set a date for the surgery. However, I didn't have a good feeling about getting surgery from a guy who thought I didn't even need anything, so I cancelled it and decided to go to a clinic in a nearby city.

When I got to that appointment, I told the new surgeon my whole history with getting orthodontics and explained how orthodontics alone didn't result in an optimal aesthetic result in my case. He took a look at my side profile, told me to slowly push my lower jaw forward so he'd figure out approximately how much advancement I'd need and agreed right away without making a big deal. He then said we should do X-Rays and make another appointment for the 3D computer imaging preview thing. So I did that, we agreed on advancements and shortly after that, I got the surgery.

The surgery itself went perfect and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. But I still had to go back to my orthodontist to get the final X-Rays and photos for documentation for the orthodontic treatment. So I went to my orthodontist's office once more and they took X-Rays. I was chilling on the chair in the treatment room for a bit. Couple minutes later, the orthodontist came in, took a look at X-Rays that the foid assistant had just taken and said "Uh-huh, so you did go through with the surgery." I was like wtf and asked him how he knew. He then showed me the X-Rays where you could see the plate and screws from the genioplasty. I facepalmed and said I completely forgot that that would show up on the X-Ray. But that still didn't explain how he knew I wanted to get surgery in the first place. So I asked him again how he knew I was going to get surgery. He told me that the first surgeon I went to (who initially denied me) actually called the orthodontist's office and asked what his opinion is because they work together. I was still kinda shook because I had no idea. He was being extremely based and told me he found it awesome that I got it.

I then had a short conversation with him about surgery and aesthetics in general. He told me recommended genio to patients numerous times before, but dumb boomer parents almost always disagree and say "my child is getting no surgery!", etc. And the same goes for bimax. He also said that women can get away with having a weak chin/lower third, but men can't. So he's at least somewhat blackpilled and that shit absolutely made my day.

Yup. 100% true btw.
bro tldr pls ? i really can't read, but i am interested in this topic

Pretty good story tbh, based surgeon and orthodontist btw. Will you post a side profile pic of your lower third before and after?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
He also said that women can get away with having a weak chin/lower third, but men can't. So he's at least somewhat blackpilled and that shit absolutely made my day.
Wish there were more orthondotists/OMFS surgeons like this in my area

Where is the before and after now

Who is doctor

man, this is crazy. Do you have photo before/after your procedures?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Yup. 100% true btw.
I’m happy you have a good doctor. Some doctors will even lie to clients like me about birth control laws to get you to do something. For me they told me I legally needed a vasectomy. But your doctor knows the reality of men so thank him and send him a tip. He’s your bro in this self improvement journey

Yup. 100% true btw.
That’s why you can never trust a doc. Imagine you did bimax all in secrecy. But went to the wrong orthodontist. Someone who knows someone that you know. They talk and BAM everyone knows.

based ortho tho ngl