Heat can increase height but mostly there has been a lack of concrete numbers.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
heat may have an impact on stem cells.

“warm ambient temperature increases bone blood supply and bone length in young mice ”

“Local heat could be an alternative to surgery and a supplement to systemic bone -lengthening drugs to noninvasively achieve limb length equalization.”

“Ear area and hindfoot length on the heat-treated side were increased 8.8% and 3.5%, respectively, compared to the non-treated contralateral side at 5-weeks. Femoral and tibial lengths were increased 1.3% and 1.5%, respectively. "

Importantly, ear area and tibial length were still significantly increased on the heat-treated side of adults”

localized heating increases molecular uptake in growth plate cartilage in vivo, suggesting that heat could be a noninvasive and inexpensive alternative for augmenting delivery of bone-lengthening drugs

heat localizes delivery of systemic IGF-I into growth plates to promote additive bone lengthening{so this implies that the heat increases delivery of IGF-1 already in the body to the growth plates}

Although to recreate a growth plate would require more than just IGF-1.

Unilateral Heat Accelerates Bone Elongation and Lengthens Extremities of Growing Mice

Exposure to warm ambient temperature during growth increases limb length, suggesting that targeted heat could noninvasively enhance bone elongation. Daily heat exposure on one side of the body unilaterally increases femoral and tibial lengths.

Unilateral increases in ear (8.8%), hindfoot (3.5%), femoral (1.3%) and tibial(1.5%) lengths were obtained.Tibial elongation rate was >12% greater (15 µm/day) on the heat-treated side.

t’s interesting that heat only worked for certain bones} were unaffected.

According to Periodic heat shock accelerated the chondrogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells in pellet culture., Heat increased chondrogenic differentiation although they were cells already committed to the chondrogenic lineage. 41C for 1 hour was the stimulus used.

“Advances in understanding the molecular regulation of longitudinal growth have led to development of novel drug therapies for growth plate disorders. Despite progress, a major unmet challenge is delivering therapeutic agents to avascular-cartilage plates. Dense extracellular matrix and lack of penetrating blood vessels create a semipermeable “barrier,” which hinders molecular transport at the vascular-cartilage interface. To overcome this obstacle, we used a hindlimb heating model to manipulate bone circulation in 5-wk-old female mice (n = 22). Temperatures represented a physiological range of normal human knee joints. We used in vivo multiphoton microscopy to quantify temperature-enhanced delivery of large molecules into tibial growth plates. We tested the hypothesis that increasing hindlimb temperature from 22°C to 34°C increases vascular access of large systemic molecules{This is a limited temperature range so we don’t know if there’s a cap on how much temperature can increase height}, modeled using 10, 40, and 70 kDa dextrans that approximate sizes of physiological regulators. Vascular access was quantified by vessel diameter, velocity, and dextran leakage from subperichondrial plexus vessels and accumulation in growth plate cartilage. Growth plate entry of 10 kDa dextrans increased >150% at 34°C. Entry of 40 and 70 kDa dextrans increased <50%, suggesting a size-dependent temperature enhancement. Total dextran levels in the plexus increased at 34°C, but relative leakage out of vessels was not temperature dependent. Blood velocity and vessel diameter increased 118% and 31%, respectively, at 34°C.
The SPOILER demonstrate that heat enhances vascular carrying capacity and bioavailability of large molecules around growth plates, suggesting that temperature could be a noninvasive strategy for modulating delivery of therapeutics to impaired growth plates of children.”

Tummo To Increase Internal Body Heat And Temperature
TUMMO MEDITATION TECHNIQUE IS PRACTICED: imagine your body as a hollow balloon and visualize that a hot lamp is placed at the center of that hollow balloon discharging heat. Slowly, your body will start heating up.

study found that heat did not increase bone length however there was some promise in that decalcification could be caused by the heat and that could enable longitudinal bone growth. ... heat itself actually didn’t stimulate the growth plate itself. It was only the heat degeneration the calcified bone matrix and stimulating the creation of growth plate islands that incurred new growth.

“In only one animal (465) did an increase in bone length occur. This animal was heated for two days and, the wires having broken, the resistor was left unheated for a further 36 days. Although the increase in length of the limb was considerable, aid was associated with a generalized decalcification of the forelimb, suggesting an increase in the vascularity of this member, the difference in length of the limbs may have been due to some abnormality of growth on the control side. “<-So decalcification is key to growing taller. High levels of heat can was found to cause necrosis which reduced growth but if decalcification can enhance growth. Then maybe heat could enhance growth by decalcifying bones.

heat has been shown to stimulate the production of cartilage around the resistor and to produce islands of endochondral ossification within the bony epiphysis and along the shaft of the radius.”<-islands of endochondral ossification is promising because it shows new induction of bone growth.

Cartilage islands within the diaphysis would be key to seeing if heat can induce new growth plates.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3990 and 7 others
Molecules move faster and more erratically at higher temperatures, thus when they smash into each other they bounce away further apart, thus requiring more area to fit within. It's legit, without any studies. That's just how the physics works.
Just become a burning star theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
just TLDR please

how to be tall boy?

Just burn yourself to the ashes theory

tl;dr?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
Not just height all matter expands under heat but dnr anyway and the effects will be small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Didn't read, but higher body temperatures are associated with a higher metabolism and high thyroid function.
That leads us to Ray Peat inspired nutrition. Look it up on Google

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eren, ChristianChad, Golgo13 and 3 others
Just eat properly (don't be malnourished and don't have eating disorder like I did) and the rest is genetics. Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Just eat properly (don't be malnourished and don't have eating disorder like I did) and the rest is genetics. Stop the cope
Just turn back time, bro. Tbh, it's crazy how there're young people here with all of this information being given. I didn't have that growing up.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Just turn back time, bro. Tbh, it's crazy how there're young people here with all of this information being given. I didn't have that growing up.
i was malnourished since 6 months of age bc of early onset non NT eating disorder. I dont believe i could have been reading looksmax.me at 6 months of age.
Yeah u cant turn back time, but the thought that one could have been normal is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, HighIQcel, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
i was malnourished since 6 months of age bc of early onset non NT eating disorder. I dont believe i could have been reading looksmax.me at 6 months of age.
Yeah u cant turn back time, but the thought that one could have been normal is brutal
I was malnourished too, because there was no food at my home. Jfl.

I was malnourished too, because there was no food at my home. Jfl.
3rd worldcel? did u fall in the heigth and weight percentiles as u grew older?

3rd worldcel? did u fall in the heigth and weight percentiles as u grew older?
Terrible parents. I think I failed height, because I'm the midget of the family and I'm similar height as mother and much shorter than father. 180cm tho.

Terrible parents. I think I failed height, because I'm the midget of the family and I'm similar height as mother and much shorter than father. 180cm tho.
180cm isnt short bruh.
anyways, to see if ur growth was stunted u need to what ur heigth curves were like. if u followed more or less the same percentage from age 2 to ur puberty, then chances r u r at ur genetic potential.
if u failed to gain weight and ur heigth percentile was lower and lower as u grew, then yeah u were stunted.
stunt growth sucks bc it affects much more then height, it also affects frame and bone mass in face

Terrible height, only one of the most ideal, over

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
180cm isnt short bruh.
anyways, to see if ur growth was stunted u need to what ur heigth curves were like. if u followed more or less the same percentage from age 2 to ur puberty, then chances r u r at ur genetic potential.
if u failed to gain weight and ur heigth percentile was lower and lower as u grew, then yeah u were stunted.
stunt growth sucks bc it affects much more then height, it also affects frame and bone mass in face
I might be able to find this information.

Terrible height, only one of the most ideal, over
Not saying it's terrible, but I think I was supposed to be taller and if not, I'm simply avg here. Females and their fucking high heels mog me quite often.

I might be able to find this information.

Not saying it's terrible, but I think I was supposed to be taller and if not, I'm simply avg here. Females and their fucking high heels mog me quite often.
You must be in a tall country then, it’s like 6ft right? Here average is 5’10-5’11 and the statistically ideal at least in the US is 6’-6’3

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
You must be in a tall country then, it’s like 6ft right? Here average is 5’10-5’11 and the statistically ideal at least in the US is 6’-6’3
Just yurop. I'm probably more like 179ish though. Anyway, anything past 50degrees longitude is 180cm nowadays.

Set yourself on fire and gain a few inches, of smoke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 1973
Images 51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, MOGGERR and Deleted member 1973
If you look into IR heat you’ll see that it mire adequately heats into your penis while other sources tend to only heat the outer layers.