Heaviest Vs Leanest - 83kg vs 91kg

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey guys, been bulking, I got rated 4.5 psl on leanest, however Im corious if my face changed a lot.

Thanks

Leanest - 83kilos

Middle 85-87kg

Now - 91kg

Anyway Im gonna start cutting in start of January, just corious of diffrence between 91kg and 83kg on face.
Pictures are also 6 months apart

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Over
Where are your lips bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Petsmart, Deleted member 2810 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2810, Truecel14 and 1 other person
Doesn’t appear to be a really noticeable difference, no

dude are you ok? you look like you're about to cry jfl
it didn't make that much of a difference as in you didn't suddenly started looking bad, but going leaner is much better, specially because of the hollow cheeks

mogs me beyond oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, RichardSpencel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Your lips are one of your biggest flaws. Not to be mean or anything, but they’re kind of old man tier.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
dude are you ok? you look like you're about to cry jfl
it didn't make that much of a difference as in you didn't suddenly started looking bad, but going leaner is much better, specially because of the hollow cheeks

mogs me beyond oblivion
Yeah dude thanks for the legit opinion. What would you say psl/ diffrence in rating is? I just have such eyes they make me look a bit sad, but Im very happy person!

Sorry op for that moutharea.

I'm pretty much sure it's just the lighting, but I actually give you a better score in the bulking video.

Besides that not that much of a difference really.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yeah dude thanks for the legit opinion. What would you say psl/ diffrence in rating is? I just have such eyes they make me look a bit sad, but Im very happy person!
I give you a 5 psl, because your lips are way too thin and the canthal tilt, although your eyes are green, so that makes your eye area much better.
Your jaw and chin are also decently good

Keep wasting your time with body instrqd of fixing face.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
ok

Fuarrrk misclick Aug 24, 2019
I'm pretty much sure it's just the lighting, but I actually give you a better score in the bulking video.

Besides that not that much of a difference really.
Thanks, Im actually talking to girls and I want to look the best when I ask them out. What would you rate? Thanks again!
I give you a 5 psl, because your lips are way too thin and the canthal tilt, although your eyes are green, so that makes your eye area much better.
Your jaw and chin are also decently good
Yeh, lips are failo :/. Can't win em all! Thats the rate for bulking or 6months before or all look the same?

Thanks, Im actually talking to girls and I want to look the best when I ask them out. What would you rate? Thanks again!

Ngl, I'm going to give you 4.5 PSL (your eye colour saves you if you're not from EE), the fact is you look like you're really tired and kinda sad, the worst part is that your face isn't bad, but your eye area and lips fuck almost everything up.

If you're looking for ONS you shouldn't have problems. Where are you from? Also height?
You know how it is, you don't need me to tell you that if you're not going to get any surgeries, there isn't anything you can do to see good changes for girls, for me you already look decent enough to pull from some low-medium girl LTR. As :bluepill: as it is, just fashionmaxx and scentmaxx.

If you're looking for ONS you shouldn't have problems.
Are you stupid? He clearly cant get any ons. No harmony, and a girl could not even kiss him without any lip existence.
So stupid to think about bulking and cutting, when most important thing would be lip fillers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Petsmart, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Not a big difference, worst thing still is NCT, death sentence tbh...

most important thing would be lip fillers.

This.

Perhaps it's because when I rate I'm thinking in my area where it's really easy to find uglier guys getting laid on a daily basis.

But as I said he can still manage to pull off a LTR if he isn't a mentalcel

Ngl, I'm going to give you 4.5 PSL (your eye colour saves you if you're not from EE), the fact is you look like you're really tired and kinda sad, the worst part is that your face isn't bad, but your eye area and lips fuck almost everything up.
Why you mean if Im not EE? Im from Balkans, Slovenia to be exact
If you're looking for ONS you shouldn't have problems. Where are you from? Also height?
6'1'', I can attract women, I have a pretty good frame to make up for my face tho

I have the feeling my body attracts more than face, which Im completly fine with that, but I am Slovenian and not sure why that would be. I will get lip fillers if I wont be sucesfull but its looking good so far.

This.

Perhaps it's because when I rate I'm thinking in my area where it's really easy to find uglier guys getting laid on a daily basis.

But as I said he can still manage to pull off a LTR if he isn't a mentalcel
Yeh Id agree with that, Im just trying to get a LTR thats above average, its just a lot more work than getting with an average girl
Not a big difference, worst thing still is NCT, death sentence tbh...
Not really a death sentence if I can still date... people say its death sentence but most women dont notice nct but the whole face overall...
Are you stupid? He clearly cant get any ons. No harmony, and a girl could not even kiss him without any lip existence.
So stupid to think about bulking and cutting, when most important thing would be lip fillers.
I don't care about ONS, but I can get an LTR pretty easy. I had a few women my height approach me, 2-3 times. I can have ons, altrough I find that relationship very flawed. not sure what you aiming on that but thanks for your perspective. Perhaps its cause I havent mentioned my frame/height

View attachment 194617

You know how it is, you don't need me to tell you that if you're not going to get any surgeries, there isn't anything you can do to see good changes for girls, for me you already look decent enough to pull from some low-medium girl LTR. As :bluepill: as it is, just fashionmaxx and scentmaxx.
Thanks bro, what about the newer videos? What is scent maxxing?

Last edited:
Why you mean if Im not EE? Im from Balkans, Slovenia to be exact

Because there is gonna be more frequency of light eyes than compared to other parts of the world, but still, better to have brown eyes so you atleast have that.

6'1'', I can attract women

Decent height, and you don't have any problem attracting average girls so good for you.

Im just trying to get a LTR thats above average

That's where it gets fucked up. Nowadays all the above average girls will just go for someone who either is rich and over 4 PSL, or NT, lot of friends and 6 PSL minimum.

Because there is gonna be more frequency of light eyes than compared to other parts of the world, but still, better to have brown eyes so you atleast have that.

Decent height, and you don't have any problem attracting average girls so good for you.

That's where it gets fucked up. Nowadays all the above average girls will just go for someone who either is rich and over 4 PSL, or NT, lot of friends and 6 PSL minimum.
I have to stop you there, I am NT. I used to be more NT and introverted around girls I like but in a year of leaving this site I got pretty direct.

Average girls arent the problem, I have to put a bit more work to attract above average. I guess in college atleast they need more time to get accustomed to me/or feeling like they cant get better

Whats the frequency? I didnt know that

• +1
tan bro
Hey guys, been bulking, I got rated 4.5 psl on leanest, however Im corious if my face changed a lot.

Thanks

Leanest - 83kilos

Middle 85-87kg

Now - 91kg

Anyway Im gonna start cutting in start of January, just corious of diffrence between 91kg and 83kg on face.
Pictures are also 6 months apart

I have to stop you there, I am NT. I used to be more NT and introverted around girls I like but in a year of leaving this site I got pretty direct.

Average girls arent the problem, I have to put a bit more work to attract above average. I guess in college atleast they need more time to get accustomed to me/or feeling like they cant get better

Then you don't need me to tell anything to you, you know how it is, just keep working on it boyo, you can do it.

Whats the frequency? I didnt know that

• +1
Then you don't need me to tell anything to you, you know how it is, just keep working on it boyo, you can do it.

View attachment 194645
Ry bro, still its only 20-49 which is pretty rare still Id say

View attachment 194645
Found an old study in slovenia

Blue eye color was observed in 44.7%, brown in 29.6%, and intermediate in 25.7% participants. Prediction accuracy expressed by the AUC was 0.966 for blue, 0.913 for brown, and 0.796 for intermediate eye color. Sensitivity was 93.6% for blue, 58.1% for brown, and 0% for intermediate eye color. Specificity was 93.1% for blue, 89.2% for brown, and 100% for intermediate eye color. PPV was 91.7% for blue and 69.2% for brown color. NPV was 94.7% for blue and 83.5% for brown eye color. These values indicate prediction accuracy comparable to that established in other studies.

So that means 44.7% had blue eyes, 29.6% brown eyes, and 25.7% intermediate colours.
Thanks bro, I hope you make it too. I just came back to check if I got much face bulked from gains on 91kgs.

It woudnt matter anyway as Im cutting in 2 weeks but I know then if I look much better as I will start talking to this and date her but of course I wanna look the best I can!

College sure is fun

Last edited:

So that means 44.7% had blue eyes, 29.6% brown eyes, and 25.7% intermediate colours.

I see. Then based on that study you're kinda lucky for having green eyes, the ultimately truth is the one you define by yourself, so if you don't see your eye color a lot on the streets then you win.

I see. Then based on that study you're kinda lucky for having green eyes, the ultimately truth is the one you define by yourself, so if you don't see your eye color a lot on the streets then you win.
Dont really check, its probably still a plus based on eyes what I hear, anywaaay thanks for the help, altrough id say blue eyes are great too.

Im sure ill find someone tho and thanks again
Its not like that In my country as @TsarTsar444 said, mostly here is a bit more LTR like less than orgies and ONS

• +1
Reactions: Dios
could surgerymaxx to psl 8

ur mouth area kills u son
edit: i meant psl 6

Its not like that In my country as @TsarTsar444 said, mostly here is a bit more LTR like less than orgies and ONS
ye that is what you think. its a reality u dont exist in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DidntRead
could surgerymaxx to psl 8

ur mouth area kills u son
edit: i meant psl 6
Ah yeah, I guess so, but is it not human to be imperfect? What would you rate the at leanest and bulkiest both faces?

I still think not everyone need to be a model, but might get fillers if I desire to date more attractive women.

Ah yeah, I guess so, but is it not human to be imperfect? What would you rate the at leanest and bulkiest both faces?

I still think not everyone need to be a model, but might get fillers if I desire to date more attractive women.
What's your experience with women? How many lays, GFs, kisses, and whats your height?

What's your experience with women? How many lays, GFs, kisses, and whats your height?
Im 188cm mybe few more so 6'1-6'2''

I had a few girls intrest in me in college but all way too young. I was fat for 3 years in high school, 1 year of focusing on lifitng altrough could have been in some terrible short term relationships if I wanted to and being sknnyfat. Immidieatly in college I became suprised at how women find me cute, and I am currently gonna ask out a girl I like soon.

Why is that?
thats what you cope with
I know most people and they arent in group orgies, you are browsing this site waaay to much.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yeh, lips are failo :/. Can't win em all! Thats the rate for bulking or 6months before or all look the same?
Bulk, and lip surgery as far as I know is common so you shouldn't worry about it too much
specially to thicken the lips

Bulk, and lip surgery as far as I know is common so you shouldn't worry about it too much
specially to thicken the lips
Yeh but its temporary and I talked with a woman, she said it sags lips downwards after a year or two which is what Im afraid. If there was a thing forever Id do it, but theres only lip lift which woudnt help

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam
Go to taban to fix eye area + lip botox and you're set

Go to taban to fix eye area + lip botox and you're set
Taban is expensive afff..... Like he charges US price + USA ticket so 6000$, thats half a year of wages lol in my country.... nah

Lip botox is temproary, but should be used if I want to increase higher quality women.

I guess ill date women in my looks range, if I decide I want hotter women Ill go for that.

NT is still an imporant aspect that carries hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Taban is expensive afff..... Like he charges US price + USA ticket so 6000$, thats half a year of wages lol in my country.... nah

Lip botox is temproary, but should be used if I want to increase higher quality women.

I guess ill date women in my looks range, if I decide I want hotter women Ill go for that.

NT is still an imporant aspect that carries hard.
And your size is so good. At least it makes you to be able to access to 100percent of sexual market pool.

And your size is so good. At least it makes you to be able to access to 100percent of sexual market pool.
Hehe, thank you, but what do you mean 100% of sexual market pool? You mean my frame? Id say it helps yeah

Hehe, thank you, but what do you mean 100% of sexual market pool? You mean my frame? Id say it helps yeah
No it basically means you'll never get cut out from height and frame criteria at least. And it matters A LOT

• +1
idk its light or what but in my OP first vid - leanest

No it basically means you'll never get cut out from height and frame criteria at least. And it matters A LOT
Yeah but not as much as face, I can't date models but it makes aceeptance to date much either
idk its light or what but in my OP first vid - leanest
Yeah, i typed in kilos aswell.

Im corious if I changed at all or not in psl between these 6 months

Yeah but not as much as face, I can't date models but it makes aceeptance to date much either

Yeah, i typed in kilos aswell.

Im corious if I changed at all or not in psl between these 6 months
Models will require you face height frame voice money fame everything

Models will require you face height frame voice money fame everything
Yeh defo I wont ever date models. But I have fame (old youtube channel 14k subs), voice, height, frame

Face is alright but nothing that makes women go over for it if ya get me

y r u typig like that????

Yeh defo I wont ever date models. But I have fame (old youtube channel 14k subs), voice, height, frame

Fame meant music star tier fame bro.
Not some random youtube channel.
Frame and height is really good but you might as well need more face or if not try be bigger youtuber

Fame meant music star tier fame bro.
Not some random youtube channel.
Frame and height is really good but you might as well need more face or if not try be bigger youtuber
Eh, its alright not discussing it, Im not gonna date a model or atleast not aiming for it.

you only have voice. others arent remarkable or positive tier trairs. your voice is very good, everything else is average, very slightly above avg or below average

you only have voice. others arent remarkable or positive tier trairs. your voice is very good, everything else is average, very slightly above avg or below average
But isn't his height above average?
I dont think girls will really be reject 6'2 guy based on height to 6'6 guy since they're both tall enough from social standards.
She will just rate face and go for better looking guy

But isn't his height above average?
in his country age 18-26 males average is around 6 feet. he is 6'1". he is technically above avg, but not to the point "height halo" would apply to him

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tony