Heaviest Vs Leanest - 83kg vs 91kg

in his country age 18-26 males average is around 6 feet. he is 6'1". he is technically above avg, but not to the point "height halo" would apply to him
Isnt he 6ft 2? If he is 188cm

Since its gonna be equivalent of 5'9 or 10 in america
But still I think girls will be okay with 6ft there due to social recognition

in his country age 18-26 males average is around 6 feet. he is 6'1". he is technically above avg, but not to the point "height halo" would apply to him

Still not super tall but I think most girls would call him "tall" at 167 cm tall

You have that stupid eyebrows raised resting face I warned brehs about recently. You're killing your eye area with that default facial expression. Still sub 5.Your eyes and lips are distractingly bad failos that you just have to deal with to get above 5.

But isn't his height above average?
I dont think girls will really be reject 6'2 guy based on height to 6'6 guy since they're both tall enough from social standards.
She will just rate face and go for better looking guy
Dont listen him, he legit hates me lol
Ah alright, below 5 psl is fine, I got rated that before yeah
View attachment 194745
Still not super tall but I think most girls would call him "tall" at 167 cm tall
its 75th percentile but hes coping hard
Girls dont wanna date 6ft guy then?
hes coping hard since 190cm im like 2 cm diffrence, and even then its cope
View attachment 194745
like its noticable most guys are tall but have shit frames legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Leaner always better

Looked best at leanest imo.

That for sure, gonna cut soon but how much of a diffrence do you see?

IMO a pretty big difference, I'm also cutting right now.
I got kinda shit bones though so I dont think I'll go too low.

IMO a pretty big difference, I'm also cutting right now.
I got kinda shit bones though so I dont think I'll go too low.
I see, I can get back into that in 1-2 months really so no worries. and I got good arm gains. What do you think in points diffrence between 83kg vs 91kg?
I'm pretty much sure it's just the lighting, but I actually give you a better score in the bulking video.

Besides that not that much of a difference really.
Bulk, and lip surgery as far as I know is common so you shouldn't worry about it too much
specially to thicken the lips
I would like to thank again for the rates

Last edited:
I
yeh Id agree but how much in this situation? In this situation I got to a bulk and Improved my body bigger
Its not a big difference, it didnt ruin your face or anything.

I
Its not a big difference, it didnt ruin your face or anything.
Alright, thought it added or removed 0.5 points or anything. Asking cause I wanna ask a girl out but Id rather improve my odds if you get me, so never sure :D

• Love it
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Gotta bump again

You look like you want to slapped around gain some masculine son

Honestly getting something like lip fillers isn't invasive at all. It'll fade in 3 months or so and if you don't like it you can ask for them to dissolve it. There's no risk in doing that. Just ask for fillers are see how it looks

Honestly getting something like lip fillers isn't invasive at all. It'll fade in 3 months or so and if you don't like it you can ask for them to dissolve it. There's no risk in doing that. Just ask for fillers are see how it looks
Yeah but Im quite concerned about priice... Just check and they are 300-900 euro which is quite expensive really

Yeah but Im quite concerned about priice... Just check and they are 300-900 euro which is quite expensive really
Yea but you just wanna do it once to firstly try first.

cock

• JFL
Reactions: FatmanO
damn so much potential tbh, I don't think there are any softmaxxing solutions for your eye and lip failos, maybe it's time to save up some money?

Hey guys, been bulking, I got rated 4.5 psl on leanest, however Im corious if my face changed a lot.

Thanks

Leanest - 83kilos

Middle 85-87kg

Now - 91kg

Anyway Im gonna start cutting in start of January, just corious of diffrence between 91kg and 83kg on face.
Pictures are also 6 months apart

get a hair transplant that will massively improve ur harmony

that right corner of ur head is nw3 while the left corner is nw0

Yea but you just wanna do it once to firstly try first.
Would be a lot rn but if I had lots of money woudnt be really
damn so much potential tbh, I don't think there are any softmaxxing solutions for your eye and lip failos, maybe it's time to save up some money?
Yeh I guess i woudnt fix eyes just yet but lips even temporary arent cheap. Would you rate 5.5 IRL facially right now?

Im on a fast now and my face is working better