D
Deleted member 16636
Luminary
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2021
- Posts
- 8,591
- Reputation
- 19,715
pls kys asap you worthless cunt





Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
kys you deranged teddy shagging freakDont post my videos
Just be a nice person and delete itkys you deranged teddy shagging freak
no.Just be a nice person and delete it
Why not
why would you even make them?Dont post my videos
I dont remember but it was stupidwhy would you even make them?
Why do you sound like that?I dont remember but it was stupid
I have no idea why sound like that. And i succeded in non retard high school so i doubt i am mentally disableWhy do you sound like that?
Are you mentally disabled (serious question)
Yes. My cock penetrated so hard through his ugly alcoholic mother while he was in her womb that he came out retarded. My brutal savage dick destroyed 84% of his developing braincells and now he is a walking vegetable as a result.Why do you sound like that?
Are you mentally disabled (serious question)
But you failed to join the Swedish armyI have no idea why sound like that. And i succeded in non retard high school so i doubt i am mentally disable
I did ok on the iq test but i failed the psykologi testBut you failed to join the Swedish army
nigga thinks 63 is also a passing grade for IQ testsI did ok on the iq test but i failed the psykologi test
The passing grade isent 63nigga thinks 63 is also a passing grade for IQ testsThis isn’t ur math quiz u retarded cotton fucker
@n0rthface @N1666
Why don’t you just delete the vids from Streamable lol? Matter of fact, why tf did you even upload that to the internet?Just be a nice person and delete it
I did delete it on my youtube channel and I didnt post it on streamableWhy don’t you just delete the vids from Streamable lol? Matter of fact, why tf did you even upload that to the internet?![]()
I did delete it on my youtube channel and I didnt post it on streamable
First thing, lay off the smoking. Your lungs are fucked. Secondly, Ireland, that shithole island, doesn't have internet technology, so how the fuck are you broadcasting? Are you wealthy or something? And third and definitely last, stop fucking with those drugs. It's literally making you retarded.I did delete it on my youtube channel and I didnt post it on streamable
I dont live in ireland and I have never smoked or used drugsFirst thing, lay off the smoking. Your lungs are fucked. Secondly, Ireland, that shithole island, doesn't have internet technology, so how the fuck are you broadcasting? Are you wealthy or something? And third and definitely last, stop fucking with those drugs. It's literally making you retarded.
Ugh, you lie so easy. Are your parents politicians or medical personnel?I dont live in ireland and I have never smoked or used drugs
When you post a lie about themThis is the retard who defends jews everytime we post some based truth about them, hes cucked and mentally ill.
its beautifulWhat a gibberish language jfl @hebbewem @StrangerDanger
pls kys asap you worthless cunt
![]()
nigga he fucks teddy bears and has admitted to it. I am 100 percent sure my life is better than hiswhat a mogger outside doing something he enjoys
meanwhile you all rot inside trying to make others feel bad because your own lives are miserable + pathetic. sad