Heelsmashing works

C

CyprusGD

Solstice
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Posts
2,338
Reputation
1,078

I know someone who grew like half an inch from doing it. Measured the heels before and after
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Panchitosbroncs

I know someone who grew like half an inch from doing it. Measured the heels before and after
Yeah, grow 1cm and lose your athletic skills. Sounds wise to me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09 and arthurfish
do you really think most people here are playing sports whatsoever
Why would they be here if not
It's stupid to try to improve your appearance and not play sports or move your body
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD and arthurfish
Why would they be here if not
It's stupid to try to improve your appearance and not play sports or move your body
gyming is more optimal than playing sports doe + i'd gladly take height over athletic abilities anyway
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Panchitosbroncs

I know someone who grew like half an inch from doing it. Measured the heels before and after
its hurts so much tho, not even coping i literally cant do it hard
 
gyming is more optimal than playing sports doe + i'd gladly take height over athletic abilities anyway
Heel smashing is basically giving yourself a calcaneal spur
Trust me you dont want that pain
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09, IsoTren and arthurfish

I know someone who grew like half an inch from doing it. Measured the heels before and after
probably the weirdest method to gain height after plates close, most underated as well.
 

I know someone who grew like half an inch from doing it. Measured the heels before and after
I dont personally do it but i dont doubt it works
 

Similar threads

Andre10
Replies
7
Views
52
Andre10
Andre10
C
Replies
19
Views
135
IOD
IOD
darkodmm
Replies
11
Views
76
generation.failure
generation.failure
Idehomannetje
Replies
4
Views
62
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
Replies
3
Views
144
khrome
khrome

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Panchitosbroncs
Back
Top