Heigh chart | 2024

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
5 ft 0 - 5 ft 3 | profound manletism - nothing will compensate and will just be seen as a laughing stock wherever you go. Geomaxxing is hardly a viable option

5 ft 4 - 5 ft 5 | severe manletism - definitely a no go zone even for chad. Needs top tier everything to even have a chance. Geomaxxing maybe a viable option (very short countries ofc).

5 ft 6 - 5 ft 7 | moderate manletism - chad + great body can pull this off, but it's definitely on the cusp even for chad. Geomax geomax geomaxx.

5 ft 8 - 5 ft 9 | mild manletism - doable for chad or chadlite or HTN + great body

5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 | borderline manletism -HTN+ only to do well at this height. Anything less than HTN could be an issue. This is the king of manlets height.

6 ft 0 | ---------manlet cut off--------- |

This is the  benchmark for good male height. Anything below this threshold is manlet and anything above is ideal. Passable.

6 ft 1 - 6 ft 3 | golden range - this is the ideal range for men in the western world. MTN + good body + good pheno can do well with this height.

6 ft 5+ | height slayer - can do decent even if LTN with decent body (reserved for height fetishes)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, bleachmaxxer69, smoth and 4 others
From my ~10 close friends

1 is fat broke 5'8 and generally unlikable (i dont even like him) and he has a cute 17yo gf (6.8/10)

1 is chad body+face but severe manlet like 5'4 and he has a model tier gf (picrel) she heightmogs him

1 is 5'9 kinda aspie personality and he has mtb gf (5.5/10)

1 is 5'10 HTN/chadlite face and he has cute 18? yo gf (7/10)

Charts like these are good for terminally online people with no irl prospects but dont accurately represent the dating market. Having money social status and friends goes a long way, especially in very classist countries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, prodigy_Ix, kiyopon and 2 others
Cope this is true height chart for 2023 but still valid for 2024

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksThinker, niqfan625 and 4 others

1 is fat broke 5'8 and generally unlikable (i dont even like him) and he has a cute 17yo gf (6.8/10)

1 is chad body+face but severe manlet like 5'4 and he has a model tier gf (picrel) she heightmogs him

View attachment 2774540

Charts like these are good for terminally online people with no irl prospects but dont accurately represent the dating market. Having money social status and friends goes a long way, especially in very classist countries.
This tbh. The more you have a life outside, the less of an issue is the blackpill considering women and dating

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and cube
you live in lala land if you think 5' 11" is "borderline manletism"

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, kiyopon, borismonster and 1 other person
6' is manlet 6'3 is cut off for Manletism 6'6 is okay tier 6'9+ is slayer height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, borismonster and MagaPutinism
you live in lala land if you think 5' 11" is "borderline manletism"

Actually, I would agree. A true solid 5 ft 11 is the end of manletism. But we can agree that 5 ft 10 is borderline.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and borismonster

View attachment 2774540

age?

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and borismonster
i get rated strong mtn here and i’m 5’10 and do fine
I wrote this crap yesterday while I was rotting so it had pessimism added to it jfl.

I went out today in London for a while and can honestly say that 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 will suffice. Let's change borderline with cut off for that.

• +1
I wrote this crap yesterday while I was rotting so it had pessimism added to it jfl.

I went out today in London for a while and can honestly say that 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 will suffice. Let's change borderline with cut off for that.
a lot of it is country dependent. being 5’10 in america and being 5’10 in the netherlands is a completely different situation

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

View attachment 2774540

especially if u know that height is overrated

Actually, I would agree. A true solid 5 ft 11 is the end of manletism. But we can agree that 5 ft 10 is borderline.
imho height is cope at 5'10 like nobody can blame their for not getting girls maybe even 5'9

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
JFL at retards on this forum saying either 5'10 is tall/ideal or 6'6 being 'okay':lul: