heighmaxxing

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
am 6'3"5 but want 6'4 or 6'4"5

i am 17 with open growth plates, my father is 6'5 and my mother 5'9 most of my cousins are 6'4/6'5 while im the shortest one, will i get 1 last inch or do i need to heavy height max?

Last edited:
kys tallfag

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, Egyptianmogger, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
you will probably get 6'4 anyway but heightmaxing is literally just hgh + ai + protein. Heavy highjtmaxing is the same as normal just higher dose hgh jfl

You're most likely gonna keep growing. Eat protein and get good sleep.

you will probably get 6'4 anyway but heightmaxing is literally just hgh + ai + protein. Heavy highjtmaxing is the same as normal just higher dose hgh jfl
i play basketball and usually my meals consist of salmon, steak & eggs, i usually only have candy/shit food like 2 times a month

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
not tall enough to fix my face
hard mew thumbpull or whatever and take 45mg K2 MK4 every single day to just relax

your mom rocks my cock you stupid nazi

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and arabcelxxx
Take a dumbbell weighing 25 lbs. Tie it to a rope, take the rope, loop it over a pull up bar, and lay on the ground positioning your ankle bone right under the dumbbell. Drop the dumbbell by letting go of the rope and let it smash right there. Repeat 50x do 5 reps spread through out the day, each legs. Will guarantee 6'4.5

Take a dumbbell weighing 25 lbs. Tie it to a rope, take the rope, loop it over a pull up bar, and lay on the ground positioning your ankle bone right under the dumbbell. Drop the dumbbell by letting go of the rope and let it smash right there. Repeat 50x do 5 reps spread through out the day, each legs. Will guarantee 6'4.5
also going to break my fucking ankle

i am 17 with open growth plates, my father is 6'5 and my mother 5'9 most of my cousins are 6'4/6'5 while im the shortest one, will i get 1 last inch or do i need to heavy height max?
You might gorw taller than me my dad was 6"1 and mom 5"9 but i had condtion that messed up my eating so i was malurnished as a child.
I was 6"5 at 17 and 6"6 now at 17

so do u actually grow after 17?

best source to buy ai's?

Brainlabz is the only once I’ve seen consistently vouched for with bloodwork.
it doesnt fucking ship to scandinavia, oh well, ill find something

it doesnt fucking ship to scandinavia, oh well, ill find something
Swisshem, amino asylum, etc are all good and vouched for by some problem is sometimes their stuff is bunk

inject gh

oh, i see, alright thx man

fuck you jew