HEIGHPILL Truth (Study Included)

D

Deleted member 19404

Iron
My FIRST Post (Don't shit me on that much :LOL:)

This is what I found through a study I read based on the correlation for Stature and status: Height, ability, and labor market outcomes.

Firstly, here are the several pieces of evidence found within this study which STOOD out to me the most. In short...
  1. Taller adults earn more than other workers
  2. Height to Earnings is economically significant
  3. A 1 inch increase in height attributes to a 1.4 to 2.9% increase in weekly earnings
  4. A four inch increase "HAS" an increase in earnings of 9.2%

Untitled presentation 4

I decided to "MAKE" the difference of a man that is 5FT 9 and 6FT 1

They both work the typical 40 hours a week and they both work in sales

I understand it is NOT LIKELY that the average person in sales is earning $100,000. It's the EASIEST number example I could use and showcase

If the STUDY was correct then it would result in MAN #2 earning $9,200 more than MAN #1 solely based on the height difference.

Untitled presentation 5

This was just a short segment in words documented from my YouTube video

If you would like to see more truths about the heightpill then be sure to watch my video below

(Mods, I didn't see any rules about not being able to post your own YouTube videos. However If I am breaking any rules, please @ me and I will delete this post)

Study - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2709415/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Lake Baikal

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, Ika-Sama and Mouthbreath
High IQ thread. I'm 6'7" and make $250k+/year at 21. Probably because I'm actually hustling instead of rotting thinking about my height all day.

It does jackshit for girls though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17763 and beau
High IQ thread. I'm 6'7" and make $250k+/year at 21. Probably because I'm actually hustling instead of rotting thinking about my height all day.

works when you are atleast normie

post some evidence, we all know you're full of shit

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Deleted member 17291, Yerico7 and 1 other person
post some evidence, we all know you're full of shit
Evidence of what? I already video chatted with mods to prove I wasn't larping before.

• +1
Reactions: beau
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Broski, Yerico7 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ItsOverCel, Yerico7 and 2 others
similar avi to @enchanted_elixir :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Gaia262 and enchanted_elixir
You have good intention but your OP is too short, you didn't cover more than 10% of the real heightpill.

You have good intention but your OP is too short, you didn't cover more than 10% of the real heightpill.
Yes I agree, honestly I was just taking a short amount of the information I used in my video.

If I gather enough data and more studies etc. I will do a larger post along with a longer YouTube video (30+ minutes)

• +1
Good debut thread coming from a greycel.
Keep on going:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19404

The mods should just Ban this retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The mods should just Ban this retard
For what? Mogging you rotting losers in every malleable way invoking severe jealousy?

• +1

can you stop larping nigger. you say you are a roiding 6'7 tik tok chad with a god frame who makes 300k a year at 21. i see your posts everywhere. clearly you are subhuman. like how nigger can you be to lie on a self improvement forum. you should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Deleted member 17291 and LightSkinNoob
can you stop larping nigger. you say you are a roiding 6'7 tik tok chad with a god frame who makes 300k a year at 21. i see your posts everywhere. clearly you are subhuman. like how nigger can you be to lie on a self improvement forum. you should be banned.
My face is ugly af. I never denied that. I'm not larping, your life is just so lazy and unmotivated that you can't believe anyone does anything other than LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Brutal, id pressume it may have more to do with the way us short niggas act as a result of being short, and the cause of the difference may be due to the manner in which we present ourselves rather than the height itself. But could totally be the opposite, just guessing.

My face is ugly af. I never denied that. I'm not larping, your life is just so lazy and unmotivated that you can't believe anyone does anything other than LDAR.
brutal truth
all you have is roastie post prime appeal
tall, moneymaxxed. No female would want you in their prime, they are too worried about the 5'9 delons and stallones out there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725

Of course no girl cares about your $250k annual income in GTA online

If you dont get bitches at 6’7 its over though. Just rope and send me your shekels

Ur such a dumb fucking faggot. I would legit murder you. Ur just a larping loser who isn't roiding, isn't making money, isn't grinding, ur legit exactly the same as wontstopnoodling, just larping as being gigachad whilst rotting and irl being a bloated subhuman who morphs all his images. Honestly, you might be him, just fuck off. Useless larper.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Broski and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ur such a dumb fucking faggot. I would legit murder you. Ur just a larping loser who isn't roiding, isn't making money, isn't grinding, ur legit exactly the same as wontstopnoodling, just larping as being gigachad whilst rotting and irl being a bloated subhuman who morphs all his images. Honestly, you might be him, just fuck off. Useless larper.
lol keep crying for me out of envy loser.

Evidence of what? I already video chatted with mods to prove I wasn't larping before.
@AscendingHero is he deadass 6'7 with the physique of Pierson Meyers? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Brutal, id pressume it may have more to do with the way us short niggas act as a result of being short, and the cause of the difference may be due to the manner in which we present ourselves rather than the height itself. But could totally be the opposite, just guessing.
Some of what you said is the truth, there is no study on what I am about to say but

It's more common for others to be non threatened by someone SHORTER then them.

For example, if there are 2 managers of a company. One is 5ft 4, one is 6ft 4.

If there was a specific deadline that needed to be met soon. If both managers started getting angry and shouted at the staff for not completing work.

In the MAJORITY of situations, the manager who is 6ft 4 would make the staff feel threatened due to his height. Whereas a short guy would be laughed at for it.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
stop making youtube videos nigger :feelshmm:

not at 5'5 my nigga :feelshmm: