height and frame bone structure 99% genetic

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
lookup identical twins. at most, you will see like a 1-inch difference in height, but same frames. faces are pretty much the same but differ slightly due to the environment (chewing when younger, mouthbreathing, posture), so one sometimes looks at most a little better (nothing drastic). in conclusion, nobody should dwell on their past unless they were mouthbreathers and were very malnourished. Genetics >>> everything and chads are not made from playing football and eating healthy as a kid, they are born, and then they play football and take your girl.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3195, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
oprys and his siblings for example say hello to your argumentation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, cardiologist, Framletgod and 1 other person
Why do we say the same shit over and over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Framletgod and 4 others
they are not identical twins, they differ genetically

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, swedecel and 1 other person
Are you dumb? Siblings usually also have the same development since they are raised under the same household and same conditions. But you have you seen Mike Mew’s experiments with twins? The one that mewed developed much better

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
idk man just so maybe we don't dwell on what we could have done and just change shit now
This has already been debated a shit Ton of times

Are you dumb? Siblings usually also have the same development since they are raised under the same household and same conditions. But you have you seen Mike Mew’s experiments with twins? The one that mewed developed much better
i said posture has an effect, and mike mew usually works with kids who fucked themselves over to an extreme
i said posture has an effect, and mike mew usually works with kids who fucked themselves over to an extreme
also, this is weird asf, but apparently this gay couple turned out to be separated twins, you can be the judge in their difference in development.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2227
How does being born really premature affect this in your opinion? ie lets say a child was born premature (2 months), but still ended up tallest from the others in the family, including parents - is there a chance this child could have ended up even taller if they were born at the right time?

How does being born really premature affect this in your opinion? ie lets say a child was born premature (2 months), but still ended up tallest from the others in the family, including parents - is there a chance this child could have ended up even taller if they were born at the right time?
possibly, but ask your doctor. Usually when born a little premature, you end up catching up later in adolescence. If you were healthy and did not have any major health problems i would say no, maybe an inch at most but im no expert

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
1571593480072.png
I said posture has an effect, and mike mew usually works with kids who fucked themselves over to an extreme
these guys look like utter retards facially, and don't represent the orthotropic ideal at all.

possibly, but ask your doctor. Usually when born a little premature, you end up catching up later in adolescence. If you were healthy and did not have any major health problems i would say no, maybe an inch at most but im no expert
thanks for the reply man! appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
also, this is weird asf, but apparently this gay couple turned out to be separated twins, you can be the judge in their difference in development.View attachment 141900

Strange how they have got the same muscular physique and hair cut...
Raises suspicion in me, and looking at image reverse search, and seing all the spanish article titles saying "fake news", makes me think that they aren't separated twins at all.

Strange how they have got the same muscular physique and hair cut...
Raises suspicion in me, and looking at image reverse search, and seing all the spanish article titles saying "fake news", makes me think that they aren't separated twins at all.
damn i just searched "separated identical twins meet" you can prob search that and find other examples

damn i just searched "separated identical twins meet" you can prob search that and find other examples

He is a profissional coper.

Identical twins are also likely to be raised very similarly though.

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and Deleted member 2227
See, height is not 100% genetic. But tbh the small amount that is environmental is almost irrelevant because if you are 6‘3 or 6‘4, 5‘10 or 5‘11, 5‘6 or 5‘7 doesn‘t make any difference in your life (considering you are not mentally damaged like I am.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's all about genetic recombination. Barrett and his family are another prime example.

do twins go through puberty simultaneously?