[HEIGHT AND FRAMEPILL] I genuinely cannot get over how much of a gigachad Hasan Piker is

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
3CD21FA0 8B34 42F5 A1F2 AEDD11756900

This was him at a recent event look at that fucking frame and height it’s actually godlike. This is why I wish to god I was at least 6 feet so I could fraud up to 6’1-3 with lifts Hasan is 6’2 or 6’3 for comparison.

The guy next to him isn’t even a manlet I genuinely was coping thinking he was like 5’6 or something but his height is reported as 5’9 which sounds like bullshit but when you look at other group photos he looks dead average maybe 5’8 at the lowest Hasan just mogs him that hard he looks like a fucking midget.

Ludwig (guy on the left) is also apparently a “fitness enthusiast” :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: reminder there is no gym for your skeleton.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Zeruel, ballskin and 11 others
Turanid moggers can't lose in life:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Dnrd suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Wish I had a small skull like him :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20452 and 6 others
View attachment 1763897
This was him at a recent event look at that fucking frame and height it’s actually godlike. This is why I wish to god I was at least 6 feet so I could fraud up to 6’1-3 with lifts Hasan is 6’2 or 6’3 for comparison.

The guy next to him isn’t even a manlet I genuinely was coping thinking he was like 5’6 or something but his height is reported as 5’9 which sounds like bullshit but when you look at other group photos he looks dead average maybe 5’8 at the lowest Hasan just mogs him that hard he looks like a fucking midget.

Ludwig (guy on the left) is also apparently a “fitness enthusiast” :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: reminder there is no gym for your skeleton.

Top tier frame and height

Dog tier fashion sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, FailedNormieManlet, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
6'0 according to himself but probably overshooting like most guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and SubhumanCurrycel

Either Hasan is like 6’6 or that guys retarded and all twitch steamers are LARPing both of those girls are close to his height that’s like 5’10 which is already like 90-95th percentile for a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Matthias8272, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person

Look at this photo none of them have shoes on this seems much more accurate XQC is 6’1/2 and Hasan is 6’3 or around there

CD3D346D EE13 44EA B21F 0A84A8BC5163

If Ludwig is 6’0 then the girl next to him is 6’1 or 6’2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Beetlejuice, Hades and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Richard_Hungwell
I thought Hasan is 6'4 tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and Richard_Hungwell
Look at this photo none of them have shoes on this seems much more accurate XQC is 6’1/2 and Hasan is 6’3 or around there

View attachment 1764049
If Ludwig is 6’0 then the girl next to him is 6’1 or 6’2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Malena is supposed to be 6'0 and adept 5'11, dunno about the rest of them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Richard_Hungwell
Also I can't get over how subhuman xqc's gf is/looks, dates HTN #1 streamer in the world whilst looking like a sewer rat and having a death their personality, can bearly pull a 1k average with an insane amount of leeching and connections handed to her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, IThinkImAboutToROPE, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Also I can't get over how subhuman xqc's gf is/looks, dates HTN #1 streamer in the world whilst looking like a sewer rat and having a death their personality, can bearly pull a 1k average with an insane amount of leeching and connections handed to her
View attachment 1764105
Fuck there’s like literally a hundred hotter twitch thots that would beg to hop on xqc’s dick and he picks this fucking abomination lmao

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Turanid moggers can't lose in life:feelswhy:
Fuck you faggot, you have been brain washed by turanid master mind @StrangerDanger into
Thinking this, turanids are no better then then any other pheno:feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I’m 5’6 am I Chad?

The scary thing is you would think you have it 100% set in life being a 6'3 25inch bidelt NIck Bateman face gigamogger like Hasan Piker

meanwhile there are always bigger chads in the world such as Jon Zherka who is literally a taller jock version of Hasan

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and SubhumanCurrycel
The scary thing is you would think you have it 100% set in life being a 6'3 25inch bidelt NIck Bateman face gigamogger like Hasan Piker

meanwhile there are always bigger chads in the world such as Jon Zherka who is literally a taller jock version of Hasan