Height and IQ being genetic are made up idealogies to push white supremacy

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Bronze

There is no reputable study which shows height and iq is majority genetic.

And if it was, then wouldnt ethnics who are born in the west, all be 5ft5 and 80iq still?

but in reality they're similar height and iq as the natives?

everything is environment based.

white people are smart and tall cos they have the best education systems and good diet and less diseases etc

you guys entire worldview is like 10 years behind in blackpill knowledge. but you have repeated stuff so much its become an echochamber and your brain isn't willing to accept the truth even when it is blatantly obvious because youve been brainwashed

the goal of them trying to teach you that height and iq is genetic is so they feel racially genetically superior and say your sperm is worthless

theyre trying to say your sperm is worthless so they can demoralize you so theres less competition

inb4 20 replies to this thread calling me retarded despite theyve seen 0 scientific studies to support these claims they so much believe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shycel, Ascеnd, sportsmogger and 7 others
Ethnics in the West get taller bc in 3rd world countries they have a lack of good nutrition there. Why do you think pajeet is 5'5 but his son is 6'0?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Bars and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Ethnics in the West get taller bc in 3rd world countries they have a lack of good nutrition there. Why do you think pajeet is 5'5 but his son is 6'0?
therefore proving height is environment based, not genetic? my exact point

short people in the west are short also because they didnt have good nutrition and had diseases etc..

you cant apply that logic third worlders and then not apply it to 1st worlders to suit your cope worldview narrative

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and romanstock
Height is BBC supremacy and IQto push Asian supremacy?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
therefore proving height is environment based, not genetic? my exact point
It's both tbh. Massai tribe avg Height is 6'3 and they aren't eating quality food

It's both tbh. Massai tribe avg Height is 6'3 and they aren't eating quality food
there is 0 studies or evidence that they are 6ft3. its cope. africa has shit food, and therefore theyre like 5ft6 on average in the entire of afriaca

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, HighTierSubhuman, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
Height is BBC supremacy and IQto push Asian supremacy?
yes. even east asian iq is clearly environmental, since they spend so much more time on education statistically and culture is more education focused

yes. even east asian iq is clearly environmental, since they spend so much more time on education statistically and culture is more education focused
East Asians naturally have large brain volumes and high IQs. Why is the IQ low in India, which invests a lot of time in education?
East Asians have the lowest birth rates, lowest crime rates, highest life expectancy, and fastest reaction times in the world, which has the strongest correlation with IQ, and this has nothing to do with education.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Why is the IQ low in India, which invests a lot of time in education?
because they dont lol, and because they also have terrible nutrition and diseases etc

East Asians naturally have large brain volumes and high IQs.
they have slightly larger brains cos theyre slightly higher iq because theyre put more time and emphasis on education

they have slightly larger brains cos theyre slightly higher iq because theyre put more time and emphasis on education
When Richard Lin measured IQ, Korea was poorer than Africa but had a higher IQ than white countries. This is an innate factor.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
When Richard Lin measured IQ, Korea was poorer than Africa but had a higher IQ than white countries. This is an innate factor.
South Korea in the mid-20th century was indeed economically underdeveloped due to the aftermath of Japanese occupation and the Korean War. However, the country underwent rapid industrialization and modernization starting in the 1960s. By the time Lynn was conducting his research, significant improvements in education, health, and living conditions were already underway, which would positively influence cognitive development and IQ scores.

IQ scores are influenced by a wide range of factors, not just economic wealth. Access to quality education, nutrition, healthcare, and other social services plays a critical role in cognitive development. South Korea's focus on education, even during periods of economic struggle, likely contributed to higher IQ scores.

Lynn's methodology has been widely criticized. His studies often relied on small, non-representative samples or questionable data sources. This means that while he reported higher average IQs in countries like South Korea, these findings might not accurately reflect the broader population.

When Lynn compared South Korea's IQ scores with those of wealthier, predominantly white countries, he found that South Korea had higher scores despite its lower GDP per capita at the time. This comparison, however, doesn't account for the complex socio-economic and cultural differences between countries. It oversimplifies the relationship between wealth and intelligence by not considering how factors like education policy and cultural values impact IQ.

I've seen the original PDF of Richard Lin's paper before, but I couldn't find it, so I'll replace it with this link.

thanks for sending but read what i wrote above

thanks for sending but read what i wrote above
The same applies when the environment is controlled through adoption.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6526420/ "he first is that East Asian adoptees raised by Whites have higher average IQs than the general White population;"
IQ differences between races at a young age before receiving education
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016028960200137X "The results showed that at birth, 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years, the East Asian children in the study averaged larger cranial volumes than did the White children, who averaged larger cranial volumes than did the Black children. Within each race, the children with the larger head sizes had the higher IQ scores and by age 7, the East Asian children averaged an IQ of 110, White children an IQ of 102, and Black children an IQ of 90. Moreover,"

The same applies when the environment is controlled through adoption.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6526420/ "he first is that East Asian adoptees raised by Whites have higher average IQs than the general White population;"
IQ differences between races at a young age before receiving education
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016028960200137X "The results showed that at birth, 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years, the East Asian children in the study averaged larger cranial volumes than did the White children, who averaged larger cranial volumes than did the Black children. Within each race, the children with the larger head sizes had the higher IQ scores and by age 7, the East Asian children averaged an IQ of 110, White children an IQ of 102, and Black children an IQ of 90. Moreover,"
logically flawed studies

Many adoptive families, especially those who are willing and able to adopt children internationally, often have the resources, motivation, and commitment to provide a supportive and stimulating environment. These families may place a strong emphasis on education, intellectual development, and extracurricular activities, which can positively influence cognitive outcomes.

Adoptive families, particularly in Western countries, might have better access to educational resources such as books, educational toys, extracurricular programs, and quality schooling. This enriched environment can play a significant role in cognitive development and higher IQ scores.

Many adoptive families, especially those involved in international adoptions, tend to come from higher socioeconomic backgrounds. Higher socioeconomic status is strongly correlated with better educational outcomes, improved health, and overall cognitive development, which could explain why adopted children perform well on IQ tests.

Children raised in families with higher socioeconomic status typically have better access to nutrition and healthcare, which are crucial during early childhood development and can influence cognitive abilities.

logically flawed studies

Many adoptive families, especially those who are willing and able to adopt children internationally, often have the resources, motivation, and commitment to provide a supportive and stimulating environment. These families may place a strong emphasis on education, intellectual development, and extracurricular activities, which can positively influence cognitive outcomes.

Adoptive families, particularly in Western countries, might have better access to educational resources such as books, educational toys, extracurricular programs, and quality schooling. This enriched environment can play a significant role in cognitive development and higher IQ scores.

Many adoptive families, especially those involved in international adoptions, tend to come from higher socioeconomic backgrounds. Higher socioeconomic status is strongly correlated with better educational outcomes, improved health, and overall cognitive development, which could explain why adopted children perform well on IQ tests.

Children raised in families with higher socioeconomic status typically have better access to nutrition and healthcare, which are crucial during early childhood development and can influence cognitive abilities.
Is the difference in cranial volume and IQ at 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years also due to education? If I brought you a study on when white people adopted black people, would you accept it? China, Japan and Korea have the highest IQ

Is the difference in cranial volume and IQ at 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years also due to education? If I brought you a study on when white people adopted black people, would you accept it?
yes and yes

have u never seen the stereotype where asian parents want them to be math genuises by like 3 years old

China, Japan and Korea have the highest IQ
yea cos they study way more hours and more education focused culture. even my korean ex told me how much more than normal they study. why u think suicide is so high there

yes and yes

have u never seen the stereotype where asian parents want them to be math genuises by like 3 years old

yea cos they study way more hours and more education focused culture. even my korean ex told me how much more than normal they study. why u think suicide is so high there
You just don't have the courage to face reality. Fighting.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Don't bother wasting time on him, he's most probably an Asian or a woman trying to cope with reality
Leave him alone
He/she will understand with time

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
clinging to copes to feel genetic value racial superiority to give yourself self worth

when reality is you just try harder. sounds less cool that way

• South Korea: South Korean students are known for spending the most hours in education globally. This includes time spent in school, which is extensive, as well as hours spent in private after-school tutoring (Hagwons). South Korean students often have some of the longest school days, sometimes exceeding 12 hours when after-school study is included.
  • Japan: Similar to South Korea, Japanese students spend long hours in school and also attend "Juku" or cram schools after regular school hours. The combination of formal education and supplementary tutoring can lead to students spending up to 15 hours a day on education.

my korean ex literally told me about this stuff aswell.

its obvious logic.

more hours on education = higher iq

are you really trying to deny this obvious reality

Don't bother wasting time on him, he's most probably an Asian or a woman trying to cope with reality
Leave him alone
He/she will understand with time
youre in denial of obvious realitites to cope and try give urself genetic worth

clinging to copes to feel genetic value racial superiority to give yourself self worth

when reality is you just try harder. sounds less cool that way

• South Korea: South Korean students are known for spending the most hours in education globally. This includes time spent in school, which is extensive, as well as hours spent in private after-school tutoring (Hagwons). South Korean students often have some of the longest school days, sometimes exceeding 12 hours when after-school study is included.
  • Japan: Similar to South Korea, Japanese students spend long hours in school and also attend "Juku" or cram schools after regular school hours. The combination of formal education and supplementary tutoring can lead to students spending up to 15 hours a day on education.

my korean ex literally told me about this stuff aswell.

its obvious logic.

more hours on education = higher iq

are you really trying to deny this obvious reality
I grew up in Korea and that is completely exaggerated. The excuse that white people have lower IQs is because they don't work hard is not cool. The reason black people are better at basketball is not because they work harder than other races.
I lost interest in your replies and this is my last reply.

I grew up in Korea and that is completely exaggerated. The excuse that white people have lower IQs is because they don't work hard is not cool. The reason black people are better at basketball is not because they work harder than other races.
I lost interest in your replies and this is my last reply.
Lmao Holy shit you must be the dregs of korea if you really believe that nonsense.

Blacks are obviously good at basketball cos they're the only ones who care about it lol. It's culture. Time spent practicing.

And yeah keep coping about exteme studying hours in korea. Everyone knows it and eben a korean girl admitted it to me

But you're unwilling to accept the truth because that means you'll lose the genetic worth that you built in your head to feel self esteem

So its understandable u don't wanna accept reality. Fair enough.

Its both it like asking whats more important the way you mix it or the ingridents when you are baking

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Of course.

You give the vibe that you have shit genetics so now ur trying to act like genetics are cope.

Caging so hahard

Literally google average height in South Sudan its 5ft7.

I'm caging that you believe black propaganda

Literally google average height in South Sudan its 5ft7.

I'm caging that you believe black propaganda
Ur the one saying that there's no genetic superiority.

Caging at you caging

And if it was, then wouldnt ethnics who are born in the west, all be 5ft5 and 80iq still?

white people are smart and tall cos they have the best education systems and good diet and less diseases etc

you guys entire worldview is like 10 years behind in blackpill knowledge. but you have repeated stuff so much its become an echochamber and your brain isn't willing to accept the truth even when it is blatantly obvious because youve been brainwashed

View attachment 3114587

the goal of them trying to teach you that height and iq is genetic is so they feel racially genetically superior and say your sperm is worthless

theyre trying to say your sperm is worthless so they can demoralize you so theres less competition

inb4 20 replies to this thread calling me retarded despite theyve seen 0 scientific studies to support these claims they so much believe

View attachment 3114587

View attachment 3114587

Just look up the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, also don't post irrelevant quotes in order to seem smart. Bezmenov's quote is about the mind control done by governments. A modern government would want you to believe that we are all equal, so the quote's description suits YOU more. Half knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all.

Curry food is truly worse than goyslop

All carbs no protein

its always been enviromental

why else do africans have longer limbs

Just look up the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, also don't post irrelevant quotes in order to seem smart. Bezmenov's quote is about the mind control done by governments. A modern government would want you to believe that we are all equal, so the quote's description suits YOU more. Half knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all.
Bullshit, flawed study with 65 participants aka worthless

• Prenatal Environment: The environment and conditions experienced by the child in the womb, including the mother's nutrition, stress levels, and overall health, can influence a child's growth and development. Although the prenatal environment is not genetic, it is shared between the biological mother and child, potentially contributing to similarities in physical traits such as height.
  • Epigenetics: Epigenetic factors, which involve changes in gene expression without altering the underlying DNA sequence, could also play a role. These changes can be influenced by the environment and could be passed from the biological parents to the child, potentially affecting traits like height.
  • Selection Bias: In some adoption cases, adoptive parents may have preferences or criteria when selecting children, consciously or unconsciously choosing children who resemble them in some physical characteristics. This might lead to some alignment between the children's physical traits and those of the adoptive parents, though it is unlikely to outweigh the genetic influence.
  • Statistical Artefact: In studies like this, where the sample size may not be extremely large and data may not be fully complete, there could be some statistical artifacts or biases that make the results appear more aligned with expectations. However, given the general scientific consensus on the heritability of height, this is a less likely explanation for the findings.
  • Nutritional and Environmental Constraints: Although height is highly heritable, extreme environmental factors, such as severe malnutrition or chronic illness, could still impact growth. In such cases, if the adoptive environment differed significantly in terms of nutrition and health care compared to what the biological parents might have provided, it could introduce variability in height outcomes. However, this would typically lead to a greater alignment with the adoptive parents’ conditions, yet the study found the opposite.
  • Measurement Differences: If there were discrepancies or inaccuracies in how height was measured or reported for biological and adoptive parents, this could influence the perceived correlations. However, this is more about data quality and less about underlying biological explanations.

Asians and Jews score higher on IQ tests so how tf do you figure that?