Height and weight after which more is unlikely to raise attractiveness

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So what we do is we take the top most attractive men in the world (Gandy, O’pry and Beckford included) and we average their height.

Average is: 187.7 or about 6’2. Conclusion: height taller than 6’2 is probably a good bonus, but it has what you call diminishing returns. I.e. taller is unlikely to make you more attractive, desirable or successful. We could argue all day but these are facts. The most conventionally attractive men on the planet are not taller than 6’4.

Let’s do the same with weight:

91 kg
75 kg
89 kg
80 kg
78 kg
86 kg
77 kg
89 kg
82 kg
75 kg

Average is: 82.2 kg or 181 pounds. Remember that this is a 6 pack abs weight, or about 10-12% body fat. It doesn’t matter if you weigh that much and it’s all fat. It must be lean weight. Conclusion: if you’re very good looking you don’t need to weigh more than the weight above. You could argue that more muscle mass can increase appeal in guys who don’t have very great looks, and that would be a reasonable proposition (and the same goes for height, perhaps), but in attractive men the weight mentioned above is ideal, but only if it’s lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., court monarch777, delusionalretard and 3 others
Taller is better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Shit thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
after 6'4 you have no gains whatsoever
after 26 BMI at 10% you have no gains whatsoever

(in fact you'll likely lose some attractiveness points though you can go for the niche game so it evens out)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5634 and .*my*.
after 6'4 you have no gains whatsoever
after 26 BMI at 10% you have no gains whatsoever

(in fact you'll likely lose some attractiveness points though you can go for the niche game so it evens out)
Yeah probably

I am 6'5 kissless Hugless handholdless touchless ioiless Virgin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, Effortless, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
So what we do is we take the top most attractive men in the world (Gandy, O’pry and Beckford included) and we average their height.

Average is: 187.7 or about 6’2. Conclusion: height taller than 6’2 is probably a good bonus, but it has what you call diminishing returns. I.e. taller is unlikely to make you more attractive, desirable or successful. We could argue all day but these are facts. The most conventionally attractive men on the planet are not taller than 6’4.

91 kg
75 kg
89 kg
80 kg
78 kg
86 kg
77 kg
89 kg
82 kg
75 kg

Average is: 82.2 kg or 181 pounds. Remember that this is a 6 pack abs weight, or about 10-12% body fat. It doesn’t matter if you weigh that much and it’s all fat. It must be lean weight. Conclusion: if you’re very good looking you don’t need to weigh more than the weight above. You could argue that more muscle mass can increase appeal in guys who don’t have very great looks, and that would be a reasonable proposition (and the same goes for height, perhaps), but in attractive men the weight mentioned above is ideal, but only if it’s lean.
If u have male model looks than just be lean, for average fags more muscle and the leaner u are the better. Ur not gonna pull with ur face so u need body as a status symbol, u have to stand out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

91 kg
75 kg
89 kg
80 kg
78 kg
86 kg
77 kg
89 kg
82 kg
75 kg

good thread.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Too many numbers bro not everyone is a Jew or and Asian???????

• JFL
Reactions: bl0odyme5s, mogstar, Effortless and 2 others
And how do you know these height and weight numbers are accurate? Why do you people embarrass yourselves by making threads like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, .*my*., .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
And how do you know these height and weight numbers are accurate? Why do you people embarrass yourselves by making threads like this?
Because I have eyes and I know if the numbers are true or not just by looking at a person’s physique.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@Pubertymaxxingcel kiss my shiny cock

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I have 6'2 with 175 lbs, but I have 20% bf:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.