height and wishfull thinking

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
I sometimes fall pray to the same copes. ,,just be taller than the girl'' ,,face is king '' etc. the simple truth is most people want to believe face is more important than height even tho there's no evidence for it at all. most women prefer taller ugly guys compared to handsome short guys. Height copers bring up literally 00000000,1 faces to proof face is more important. Maybe in the extreme amounts when ur face is literally perfect.., but most people fall in the low tier Normie - High tier Normie range. This is 95% of men in the west and in this range height is the deciding factor, a 6'4 low tier Normie will always outperform the 5'8 htn. The most brutal thing is the tall guy can also looxmax really easy while the short htn is pretty much out of copes. The tall guy hits the gym and can expect to get some great results and frame while the short guy will only make himself look more ridiculous. I don't even understand why this is still a debate while every single women keeps repeating they care more for height but men just don't want so accept it .. , I can understand but its time to face the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife and 5 others
yup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Richard_Hungwell and betrayed by 5‘8
Just have a 99th percentile face if you are short bro(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell, Banderacell and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
AT LEAST U ARE NOT A FILIPINO SLAVE LABOR WORKINF
MONKEY!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827 and betrayed by 5‘8
Bullshit,I am 5'9 1/2 with average face and my friend is 6'3 with ugly face.Girls get diguasted at him.I garantee you that any women on this world would rather have sex with me than with him.
What you wrote is true but only if the guy is not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Bullshit,I am 5'9 1/2 with average face and my friend is 6'3 with ugly face.Girls get diguasted at him.I garantee you that any women on this world would rather have sex with me than with him.
What you wrote is true but only if the guy is not ugly.
read what I said , I told u in the 4/10 -6/10 range if ur friend is ultra ugly it honest apply ofc

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FreakkForLife
Being tall (or at least not being short) is so much more important than having a good face.

exactly even that won't save ju after a certain point like 5'4 and less
What looks level does a 5'6" guy need? Tom Cruise? Dave Franco? Zac Efron?

Being tall (or at least not being short) is so much more important than having a good face.

What looks level does a 5'6" guy need? Tom Cruise? Dave Franco? Zac Efron?
About that yes

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's a market.It's all about supply and demand.It really depends in which country you are.
If you are not from Europe and live in the US,you can consider yourself very lucky.
Average height for male in the US is 5'9-5'10.
Where I am from average height is 6'0 even though it's not official those numbers that are written are outdated and not true.
Even 6'0 is underestimation.
I am 5'9 1/2 and wear lift to be 5'11 1/2 and most of the guys around me are taller then me.
Majority of men are 6'1 while every fifth is 6'5 every tenth 6'7 and so on.
If I was in US and median was 5'9-5'10 it would be much easier for me.
All girls despite whatthey say like tall guys more.But in the US where only 14% of guys are 6'0 or higher it's impossible for majority of them to get what they want,they have to settle for the less and then say how 5'10 is good height,perfect,they don't mind short guys.
In my case ,in an such environment I am no match and no consideration for majority of women.
I can either go for ugly women ,drop offs or move to countires where there are not so many tall guys.
And I have leg lengthening surgery as option,although it only lenghtens your legs but short torso stays short, it's still better than nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Looksmaxxing from LTN to HTN is not easy- not at all

Not unless you have chad bones hidden by fat or just have a random second puberty.

I’m MTN and will be happy to reach HTN after 30K of seriously insvasive surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827