Height Boost Fraud!

muxi

muxi

Mediaslayer
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
36
Reputation
38
So i just bought these with a discount code I got here ​

IMG 0195


I’m 185cm (6 foot 1 and a half) atm growth plates are closed these would make me 190 cm (6 foot 4). They look like they boost 3cm atmost just like a normal Air Force 1. I don‘t necessarily need them, but I wanna try.

I needed a new pair anyways, I got them for 112€ trough their discount campain going on + the discount code I got from here.​
 
Please lmk how they are when you get them
Ive considered getting conzuris but the issue for me is that if someone asks what shoe youre wearing youre basically exposed
 
Please lmk how they are when you get them
Ive considered getting conzuris but the issue for me is that if someone asks what shoe youre wearing youre basically exposed
Just say you got them as a gift and don‘t know, or it‘s an offbrand thing they‘ll loose interest fast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenautist

Similar threads

erm0nherm0n
Replies
3
Views
84
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
phosphoros
Replies
7
Views
117
o_Owtf
o_Owtf
HexumReincarnated
Replies
14
Views
134
ascendboiz
ascendboiz
softmaxed
Replies
20
Views
91
Vrowding
Vrowding
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
1
Views
36
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top