Height can save you even if you're LTN

illusion

illusion

Iron
Contrary to some opinions on the site, height can very well save you even if you aren't the best looking. Obviously it won't completely carry you, you still have to have a generally likable personality (massive halo if you're also tall) but if you are able to do that then you won't have as much of a problem with women.

I am a bit above average, around 189 cm and don't look the best yet I still have little issue talking to women and getting them to like me, and I'll occasionally get comments like "you're so tall 😍" by women. This doesn't mean that every woman that comments on your height is attracted to you, I can't explain it but you will know instantly when they are just from their tone.

Don't get me wrong, you'll also have to have at least a little idea of what you're doing, you won't be turned into an appeal god by height alone. but you'll be able to attract women if you act normal and are likable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lin1011, nicoleee, borntosuffer and 1 other person
nope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Jova
no height for your face

height is a multiplier mtn above. and even the tallest people i see likely have sub-par faces usually bloated or bad skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, IndraBC and 1 other person
no height for your face

height is a multiplier mtn above. and even the tallest people i see likely have sub-par faces usually bloated or bad skin
Those are all things that could be fixed though is the thing, obviously you're gonna have issues if you don't take care of yourself at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and icetraebald
Contrary to some opinions on the site, height can very well save you even if you aren't the best looking. Obviously it won't completely carry you, you still have to have a generally likable personality (massive halo if you're also tall) but if you are able to do that then you won't have as much of a problem with women.

I am a bit above average, around 189 cm and don't look the best yet I still have little issue talking to women and getting them to like me, and I'll occasionally get comments like "you're so tall 😍" by women. This doesn't mean that every woman that comments on your height is attracted to you, I can't explain it but you will know instantly when they are just from their tone.

Don't get me wrong, you'll also have to have at least a little idea of what you're doing, you won't be turned into an appeal god by height alone. but you'll be able to attract women if you act normal and are likable.
How is 6’2.5 only “a bit” above average?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, aestheticsrespecter, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Those are all things that could be fixed though is the thing, obviously you're gonna have issues if you don't take of yourself at all.
yea that's the point i was going to make

i don't know how to explain it but relying on one extraneous factor causes you to forget about the rest when all of them are important

yea that's the point i was going to make

i don't know how to explain it but relying on one extraneous factor causes you to forget about the rest when all of them are important
I made sure to state that in my thread, as I said height won't make you an appeal god and women won't be flocking to you, but it'll be a really big help if you can at least take care of yourself and are likable.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Climber and icetraebald

If you're ugly and tall you will only get foids with height fetishes who couldn't pull tall chad so they settle with tall LTN
Foids will prefer a 5'10 htn over 6'5 ltn anyday unless they have a height fetish

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
How is 6’2.5 only “a bit” above average?
It's 6'2.0, not 6'2.5, and most people I am around are a little below that, at least to my standards I'm a little above average.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
“cant

There fixed ur title OP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and maxxmclooks
LTN isn't ogre though.
same shit, if ur ltn its surgery or pray that puberty ascends u if u are teen

otherwise over no matter ur height

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
same shit, if ur ltn its surgery or pray that puberty ascends u if u are teen

otherwise over no matter ur height
LTN is fine as a base if you're a teen and haven't looksmaxxed at all, like most of the site which is why I posted the thread.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
It's 6'2.0, not 6'2.5, and most people I am around are a little below that, at least to my standards I'm a little above average.
189cm is roughly 6’2.5 actually.

And most men aren’t “slightly” below that.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Costcosuperstore

i know 5'10 gl people that are slaying and 6'2-3 ugly people that get nothing.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

taller people usually have bigger skulls

typical greycel rambling isn't blackpilled enough and has to cope with his only decent trait.

face is and was always the most important part. funny how people praise height but the slayers i know are usually good looking manlets and the tallfags usually get nearly nothing

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, 0S4MA and IndraBC
typical greycel rambling isn't blackpilled enough and has to cope with his only decent trait.

face is and was always the most important part. funny how people praise height but the slayers i know are usually good looking manlets and the tallfags usually get nearly nothing
Sorry if I said something to upset you but my reasoning for making this post was simply to give lifefuel to the people on this site that think it's completely over for them, it's isn't cope in any way and I made sure to make that known in it, I never said you'll be a slayer by just height alone, I said it'll be a lot better than you think it is.

Sorry if I said something to upset you but my reasoning for making this post was simply to give lifefuel to the people on this site that think it's completely over for them, it's isn't cope in any way and I made sure to make that known in it, I never said you'll be a slayer by just height alone, I said it'll be a lot better than you think it is.
not upset dw

and it is a stupid comment to say "height helps" well no shit we didn't know that it can help considering u are mtn at least

not upset dw

and it is a stupid comment to say "height helps" well no shit we didn't know that it can help considering u are mtn at least
True but there is a point where there is too much blackpill, I saw some thread of a guy asking if he should rope as a 6'4 man.

• +1
ur larp doesn’t even make sense first u say ur only a little above average and then say people say you’re so tall and like u for ur height

make it make sense autist

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
I see tall LTN get IOIs over anyone else. sooooo

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and borntosuffer
ur larp doesn’t even make sense first u say ur only a little above average and then say people say you’re so tall and like u for ur height

make it make sense autist
How I see myself and how other people might see me are two different things, apologies for not making it clear.

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
Look at all manlets seething in the thread

• +1
You are a manlet

Wrong, I am 6.6ft and invisible