Height can significantly save the face

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
The boy is not a gl, but he has a good body but the height affects him significantly. Go from 5'7 to 6'5 (exemplified height) and completely change almost 1.5PSL+. It still doesn't add up to me that (face/height) are complementary. Definitely height the deciding factor in everything, and I think the photo shows. Height can save you

Attachments

• 20211112_215042.jpg
    20211112_215042.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nordicel, strawberrymushroom, blatonslatt and 9 others
only 1.5 PSL? Went from invisble to pussy magnet

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, eyebagcel, niqfan625 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel
I would've been 5+ PSL if I was 5'9". This thread is fucking cope. You're not accounting for the face changes that occur when you grow taller ie. longer flatter midface, higher gonial angle, bigger forehead, wider hips, etc.

This is more accurate:

IMG 1006

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, volcelfatcel, arabcelxxx and 12 others
I would've been 5+ PSL if I was 5'9". This thread is fucking cope. You're not accounting for the face changes that occur when you grow taller ie. longer flatter midface, higher gonial angle, bigger forehead, wider hips, etc.

This is more accurate:

View attachment 1661023
My 6'6 friend has very similiar hips to the right. Very wide hips, poor posture and balding

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel and Foreverbrad
taller people dont have wider hips, they just have smaller shoulders

what youre talking about is Klinefelter's syndrome
bruh ur seriously dumb asl. retard who thinks he is smart because he knows medical shit that doesnt apply here.

tall people have wider hips. its universally known. show me 1 tall guy with v taper. even gigachad tall guys have square bodies.

This is more accurate:

View attachment 1661023
Yes, it is true. It changes the shape quite a bit with height, especially a smaller frame with the example excessive height of 6'5 and wider waist. But still, if the guy was 6'2 and maintained 60% of that physical shape without drastic changes like the wider waist, he'd be a mogger. I don't think 5'9 would be 5PSL, minimum 5'10 or 5'11 and still 4.75PSL.

When I see guys come into my job ,I feel like if you are tall you are considered a man.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
show me 1 tall guy with v taper.
nigga did you read what i said? i said they have smaller clavicle width, which makes them have a tall rectangular type build

where did you get the idea from that tall people have wide birthing hips?

nigga did you read what i said? i said they have smaller clavicle width, which makes them have a tall rectangular type build

where did you get the idea from that tall people have wide birthing hips?
Taller people don't have smaller clavicles. sounds like manlet cope. I have a 24 inch bideltoid.

its common sense bruh. tall people need wider hips to support their frame. find me 1 6'5"+ guy with v-taper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Taller people don't have smaller clavicles. sounds like manlet cope. I have a 24 inch bideltoid.
they have smaller clavicles relative to the rest of their body

thats why 5'9-5'11 is optimal height for aesthetics.

you can see here that lebron has bigger clavicles, but relative to the rest of his body like his waist theyre smaller.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and Deleted member 15827
yeah but 6'5 is unrealistic its literally a 99.85 percentile height muh just top 1 in 1000 height bro

This is more accurate:

View attachment 1661023
Cope on the face, I'm top 0.1% height and my face isn't affected by it.
My hips are a bit wide tho, not death sentence wide but just a bit.

Cope on the face, I'm top 0.1% height and my face isn't affected by it.
My hips are a bit wide tho, not death sentence wide but just a bit.
Send me a pic. I guarantee it is. You're on this website so your face is clearly unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123

This is more accurate:

View attachment 1661023
Rope for me me kindly.
Best regards :feelsokman:

The boy is not a gl, but he has a good body but the height affects him significantly. Go from 5'7 to 6'5 (exemplified height) and completely change almost 1.5PSL+. It still doesn't add up to me that (face/height) are complementary. Definitely height the deciding factor in everything, and I think the photo shows. Height can save you
Wow! From gymcel to slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917
what did you use to edit the height like that?

bruh ur seriously dumb asl. retard who thinks he is smart because he knows medical shit that doesnt apply here.

tall people have wider hips. its universally known. show me 1 tall guy with v taper. even gigachad tall guys have square bodies.
I have a v taper at 6"6

What kind of Iphone app?
Body Editor I think. It had an option for lengthening legs and lengthening the image itself. I combined the two, elongating the image to a lesser extent and extending the legs to the maximum

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
taller = way less muscular. You gave him a golden juicy body in the second when a tall guy would never have acheived that. Its why second look better

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss