Height chart and guide

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Chart
below 5'4" – over beyond salvation and will be mocked for your height pretty much all the time

5'4" – not over in Asia if you look 4.5+ PSL Caucasian/lighter than average pheno, over beyond salvation elsewhere, prominent heightism and pretty much no one will date you.

5'5" – 5'6" – not over in Asia but definitely no good, small chance of being redeemed with top tier body and above average looks. Will likely face heightism and solid dating disadvantage. If you're brown/ethnic looking at this height or less, you will have a ghetto sort of aura to you and it's definitely over even in Asia unless you're ridiculously good looking. Solidly short.

5'7" – 5'8" – minimum height acceptable for a male to live normally in most places, same as above otherwise but heightism to slightly lesser degree. Disadvantageous height.

5'9" – at this point your height is neither a negative nor a positive in Asia (solid there, not shortish at all) or America, you're not short, average, but on the short end of it. Sounds short despite not being so much (Tom Hardy). You should be fine with a decent face and other things. See above for in Europe. With a tiny skull and scrawny build you can either look 5'7" or with a good build more 5'11".

5'10" – 5'11" – The better end of average and the minimum height to sound manly enough. Solid above average/tallish/tall in Asia (potentially positive), solid average in America and the 5'9" of Europe. Most claim 6'0" at this height. Can be seen as tallish at 5'11" if lanky. Height is solid and shouldn't cause any problems at all.

6'0" – The benchmark of good male height, pretty number to attract wahmen because it's nice and even although the benchmark gets reduced to 180 cm in Europe because "183 ideal" sounds stupid. Tall in Asia, solidly above average/tallish in America, very solid average in Europe and you shouldn't feel short at all at this height anywhere unless in minority regions. Height is a fair positive at this point. You can possibly still not feel "tall" at this point though and your proportions aren't much different to someone, say 5'9". Dating pool is maximum.

6'1" – Solidly tall for a male begins here. Above average pretty much everywhere. You'll be referred to as "the tall guy" often. I visualise most people of this height as lanky for some reason. Your height is solidly advantageous.

6'2" – 6'4" – Always the big guy, perfect height for athletes and girls will be mirin although you can potentially be tall for some short ones. Any taller than this and your life expectancy lowers. You mog most, if not all men. A normie at this height becomes chadlite. Optimal height advantage. 6'3" is start of very tall and the perfect height in Europe.

6'5" – 6'6" – Perfect height to be a mogger but a little bit impractical lifestyle wise and the start of too tall, you can potentially be rejected even though everyone will be mirin (not if you're not built). Height benefits start to wane.

6'6"+ – 7'2" – Extremely tall and people see you as a freak of nature but can mire you from afar. If you're not good looking and well built at this height it's over, but if you are they see you as Adonis. Solidly reduced life expectancy and very impractical lifestyle wise.

7'2"+ – Above minus the benefits.

5'4" and below - subhuman short, 5'5" – 5'8" – normal short, 5'9" – 5'11" – average, 6'0" – tallish, 6'1"+ tall, 6'6"+ too tall

Statistically the optimal height is 6'1" (185 cm) for a male so you want to be as near as possible and not under 5'8" (173 cm). Give or take an inch depending on region. Blackpill: Tom Cruise, Zac Efron and few others are this height and how much does their height get mentioned? Yeah, a lot.

"Over" here doesn't necessarily mean calling involuntary celibacy here since "many short guys get GFs". We're looking at on average chance and likelihood, not taking into account outliers.

Cope
Visit http://celebheights.com for celebrities of similar heights (most accurate source) so you can cope about it, although face > height if looks are equal. Face (6.5+) can halo anything, just go over to Dave Franco's page there and look at people mesmerized by him and trying to guess him higher because they want him to be taller.

How to measure height properly
This chart is only applicable if you're that height actually barefoot, unfrauded. To have your accurate height be measured 4 hours out of bed after normal physical activity under an accurate and sturdy stadiometer. If you don't have one you can use an aerosol and tape measure like this: or see other videos by him.

Height frauding
Most normies don't know their height or just overestimate it, on average exaggerating by 1 – 1.5 inches (make that near 2 and high probability of being called out). Surprisingly you can still actually get some of the fake perceptional benefits of a height by claiming it (5'10" instead of 5'9") although I don't have any data to support it. The thumb rule of exaggeration for this and taking into account probability of being called out seems to be 1 inch (2-3 cm).

Your proportions and other factors canaffect the height people perceive you as. A long vertical skull, relatively long legs (crotch to floor inseam/height ratio between 46 to 49%), deep voice, slightly longer than average neck), imposing and built torso of medium length, longer wingspan can make you seem taller than you are (Benedict Cumberbatch) and the opposite can make you look shorter. Although a very short torso (Giancarlo Esposito) or very long torso, short legs can make you look shorter instead.

Fixes

• Elevator shoes - https://donsfootwear.com/en/ or https://www.chamaripashoes.com/ are some good brands. You want to avoid suspicious looking bulky footwear to avoid being caught as a comedic manlet trying hard and try not to go for more than models of more than 2" extra height. I don't see why you shouldn't wear them no matter how tall you are, a good boost and feels good to be taller, unless you're already 6'3". Even if you're caught wearing them, try to be indifferent and own up to it instead of being embarrassed and appearing beta as fuck. Women wear high heels, why not manlets?
  • Glucosamine sulphate and posturemaxxing – Can give you a few mms and if you have scoliosis, lordosis, anterior pelvic tilt try to fix them as they're robbing you of a few significant inches that can determine how over it is.
  • Leg lengthening – Definitely recommend this to goblincels and richcels under 5'7". Visit http://limblengtheningforum.com/ for more information but as a thumb rule, definitely try to use Precice Stryde because it has the best recovery and any other method is potentially agonizing and go to a good doctor like Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Mahboubian, Dr. Parihar, Dr. Betz or Dr. Giotikas. Do not go to India (except Parihar) or Russia at all costs. Remember, safety > height. You can add 2 – 6 inches depending on finances, proportions and patience.
  • Or other heightmaxxing threads here if growth plates haven't fused.
Idk why I made this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Supreme, Beastchodecode and 34 others
elevator-shoes-original.jpg

elevatorshoes.jpg

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 2403, Treasure223 and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 6401
Good post. I'd say 5'9 is already considered tall in Southeast Asia though.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, aBetterMii, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Good post. I'd say 5'9 is already considered tall in Southeast Asia though.
slightly above average maybe but I wouldn't say tall, especially in the younger generation. Nobody looks at a 5'9 guy and thinks he's tall

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
5’10-5’11 master race checking in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Deleted member 47531, Roquefort and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Roquefort, Broski and 13 others
Read every word twice. Lifefuel for me after getting called a Manlet at 5'11

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5522 and 5 others
Read every word twice. Lifefuel for me after getting called a Manlet at 5'11
Getting called a manlet on here means nothing, there’s memes going around calling Sub-6’2 manlets jfl

Did you actually get called a manlet IRL and are you sure they weren’t just joking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie and 2 others
187 cm here and still incel, know plenty of other tallcels IRL too, so I never take seriously threads about height

Yeah, women would prefer a 6/10 190 cm to a 6/10 174 cm guy, but they'd rather have the 7/10 174 cm guy instead, face is king, unless you're comically short or tall, height is only a minor attraction factor, much like the nose or eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 5 others
187 cm here and still incel, know plenty of other tallcels IRL too, so I never take seriously threads about height

Yeah, women would prefer a 6/10 190 cm to a 6/10 174 cm guy, but they'd rather have the 7/10 174 cm guy instead, face is king, unless you're comically short or tall, height is only a minor attraction factor, much like the nose or eyebrows
6'2" 4.5 PSL and 5'8" 6 PSL have similar SMV I'd say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
5’11 is a solid height? Also irl every normie adds 1-3 inches to their height. It’s always funny when someone claims 6’1 and yet I have an inch on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, xxCruzxx, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
6'1" – Solidly tall for a male begins here. Above average pretty much everywhere. You'll be referred to as "the tall guy" often. I visualise most people of this height as lanky for some reason. Your height is solidly advantageous.

tbh I was kinda lanky before I seriously started hitting the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Yerico7, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
5’11 is a solid height? Also irl every normie adds 1-3 inches to their height. It’s always funny when someone claims 6’1 and yet I have an inch on them
Yeah, because in most places it's supposedly slightly above average and average for the younger generation

• +1
Getting called a manlet on here means nothing, there’s memes going around calling Sub-6’2 manlets jfl

Did you actually get called a manlet IRL and are you sure they weren’t just joking?
Lol no one called me a Manlet irl I've been the 2nd or 3rd tallest guy in my class. Only here they said it's Manlet tier height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Good thread but i would defo not put 5"7 and 5"8 into same bracket

Inch from 5"& to 5"8 is a gold

5"7 is short af for sure
5"8 may be normal on shorter side for normies, and with good boots can looks normal

5"6 and 5"7 to one bracket
5"8 and 5"9 to another bracket , but 5"9 is much much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ocelot and Deleted member 5583
5'7" – 5'8" – minimum height acceptable for a male to live normally in most places, same as above otherwise but heightism to slightly lesser degree. Disadvantageous height.

5'9" – at this point your height is neither a negative nor a positive in Asia (solid there, not shortish at all) or America, you're not short, average, but on the short end of it. Sounds short despite not being so much (Tom Hardy). You should be fine with a decent face and other things. See above for in Europe. With a tiny skull and scrawny build you can either look 5'7" or with a good build more 5'11".

5'10" – 5'11" – The better end of average and the minimum height to sound manly enough. Solid above average/tallish/tall in Asia (potentially positive), solid average in America and the 5'9" of Europe. Most claim 6'0" at this height. Can be seen as tallish at 5'11" if lanky. Height is solid and shouldn't cause any problems at all.

6'0" – The benchmark of good male height, pretty number to attract wahmen because it's nice and even although the benchmark gets reduced to 180 cm in Europe because "183 ideal" sounds stupid. Tall in Asia, solidly above average/tallish in America, very solid average in Europe and you shouldn't feel short at all at this height anywhere unless in minority regions. Height is a fair positive at this point. You can possibly still not feel "tall" at this point though and your proportions aren't much different to someone, say 5'9". Dating pool is maximum.

just as i said it. 2 inches rule.

• +1
pretty solid height chart

• +1
your back needs to be facing the wall while measuring height

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Many women would reject you because you are not tall even with Gandy or Chico face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 6401
completely depends on location

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Velvet_Thorns, syke and 3 others
I'm always conflicted over this, let's say if i could change my height to any length i wanted would i rather be 6'6 or 7'0?

One the one hand 6'6 is already very Tall and would suffice in my eyes, on the other hand that autistic perfectionist thinking still pulls me back just that feeling that i have to be Taller than (Almost) everyone, and knowing there are healthy proportional people at that height makes it more tempting.

• +1
I'm always conflicted over this, let's say if i could change my height to any length i wanted would i rather be 6'6 or 7'0?

One the one hand 6'6 is already very Tall and would suffice in my eyes, on the other hand that autistic perfectionist thinking still pulls me back just that feeling that i have to be Taller than (Almost) everyone, and knowing there are healthy proportional people at that height makes it more tempting.
There's no point in being taller than 6'6", you're always the tallest and your lifespan takes a toll after soo

• +1
I’m 5’9

5’10 with shoes and good posture

I get heightmog but I will say my height is average as hell Specially in America

• +1
Lol no one called me a Manlet irl I've been the 2nd or 3rd tallest guy in my class. Only here they said it's Manlet tier height.
Just as I thought, don’t listen to any faggot here that calls you a manlet when you’re 5’11 and 100% are not a manlet, stuff like that will just rot your brain and make you self conscious IRL.

• +1
Chart
below 5'4" – over beyond salvation and will be mocked for your height pretty much all the time

5'4" – not over in Asia if you look 4.5+ PSL Caucasian/lighter than average pheno, over beyond salvation elsewhere, prominent heightism and pretty much no one will date you.

5'5" – 5'6" – not over in Asia but definitely no good, small chance of being redeemed with top tier body and above average looks. Will likely face heightism and solid dating disadvantage. If you're brown/ethnic looking at this height or less, you will have a ghetto sort of aura to you and it's definitely over even in Asia unless you're ridiculously good looking. Solidly short.

6'2" – 6'4" – Always the big guy, perfect height for athletes and girls will be mirin although you can potentially be tall for some short ones. Any taller than this and your life expectancy lowers. You mog most, if not all men. A normie at this height becomes chadlite. Optimal height advantage. 6'3" is start of very tall and the perfect height in Europe.

6'5" – 6'6" – Perfect height to be a mogger but a little bit impractical lifestyle wise and the start of too tall, you can potentially be rejected even though everyone will be mirin (not if you're not built). Height benefits start to wane.

6'6"+ – 7'2" – Extremely tall and people see you as a freak of nature but can mire you from afar. If you're not good looking and well built at this height it's over, but if you are they see you as Adonis. Solidly reduced life expectancy and very impractical lifestyle wise.

5'4" and below - subhuman short, 5'5" – 5'8" – normal short, 5'9" – 5'11" – average, 6'0" – tallish, 6'1"+ tall, 6'6"+ too tall

Statistically the optimal height is 6'1" (185 cm) for a male so you want to be as near as possible and not under 5'8" (173 cm). Give or take an inch depending on region. Blackpill: Tom Cruise, Zac Efron and few others are this height and how much does their height get mentioned? Yeah, a lot.

"Over" here doesn't necessarily mean calling involuntary celibacy here since "many short guys get GFs". We're looking at on average chance and likelihood, not taking into account outliers.

Cope
Visit http://celebheights.com for celebrities of similar heights (most accurate source) so you can cope about it, although face > height if looks are equal. Face (6.5+) can halo anything, just go over to Dave Franco's page there and look at people mesmerized by him and trying to guess him higher because they want him to be taller.

This chart is only applicable if you're that height actually barefoot, unfrauded. To have your accurate height be measured 4 hours out of bed after normal physical activity under an accurate and sturdy stadiometer. If you don't have one you can use an aerosol and tape measure like this: or see other videos by him.

Height frauding
Most normies don't know their height or just overestimate it, on average exaggerating by 1 – 1.5 inches (make that near 2 and high probability of being called out). Surprisingly you can still actually get some of the fake perceptional benefits of a height by claiming it (5'10" instead of 5'9") although I don't have any data to support it. The thumb rule of exaggeration for this and taking into account probability of being called out seems to be 1 inch (2-3 cm).

Your proportions and other factors canaffect the height people perceive you as. A long vertical skull, relatively long legs (crotch to floor inseam/height ratio between 46 to 49%), deep voice, slightly longer than average neck), imposing and built torso of medium length, longer wingspan can make you seem taller than you are (Benedict Cumberbatch) and the opposite can make you look shorter. Although a very short torso (Giancarlo Esposito) or very long torso, short legs can make you look shorter instead.

Fixes

• Elevator shoes - https://donsfootwear.com/en/ or https://www.chamaripashoes.com/ are some good brands. You want to avoid suspicious looking bulky footwear to avoid being caught as a comedic manlet trying hard and try not to go for more than models of more than 2" extra height. I don't see why you shouldn't wear them no matter how tall you are, a good boost and feels good to be taller, unless you're already 6'3". Even if you're caught wearing them, try to be indifferent and own up to it instead of being embarrassed and appearing beta as fuck. Women wear high heels, why not manlets?
  • Glucosamine sulphate and posturemaxxing – Can give you a few mms and if you have scoliosis, lordosis, anterior pelvic tilt try to fix them as they're robbing you of a few significant inches that can determine how over it is.
  • Leg lengthening – Definitely recommend this to goblincels and richcels under 5'7". Visit http://limblengtheningforum.com/ for more information but as a thumb rule, definitely try to use Precice Stryde because it has the best recovery and any other method is potentially agonizing and go to a good doctor like Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Mahboubian, Dr. Parihar, Dr. Betz or Dr. Giotikas. Do not go to India (except Parihar) or Russia at all costs. Remember, safety > height. You can add 2 – 6 inches depending on finances, proportions and patience.

6'6 isn't freakishly tall lol
1 in 1k men are that tall

Freak tall is like 6'10

• +1
Good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
move this to the best of best section ngl @Lorsss @Nosecel

Honestly.
Perfect height in europe is 195.Not 190
I am 190 and although i mog hard.
Theres sometimes 2 meter guys and it fucking sucks if your only 190 it cant be optimal.
To reduce the chance of getting mogged significantly 195 it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, kanderior, germanlooks and 2 others
Chart

Cope

Height frauding

Fixes

Leg lengthning surgery that can boost me up to 6 inches?!?!
From 5'9 to 6'3 is brutal lifefuel for me tbfh

• +1
Leg lengthning surgery that can boost me up to 6 inches?!?!
From 5'9 to 6'3 is brutal lifefuel for me tbfh
Yes but 6 inches will look weird on most people

5"11.8 manlet checking in

Chart

Cope

Height frauding

Fixes

one of the first legit threads on height. good job man. if you are under 6ft should probably try prettyboymaxxing cos its best to go for the cute look like tom holland or timothee chalamet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 5583
KEEP COPING YOU MANLET

6FT3 OR DONT CALL YOURSELF A MAN

Lifefuel

• +1
Why is it weird?!
Combined with looks and gymmaxxing I can become a gigamogger
Disproportionately long legs, here's an example of someone who got it. But if you have a long torso and wingspan it may not be a problem

Screenshot 20200724 152935
Screenshot 20200724 152923

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, EverythingMattersCel and Velvet_Thorns
Wtff he looks disgusting, looks like the legs of a prostitute
would you rather be normal proportioned and 5'4 or look like that and 5'11?

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, syke and Deleted member 11758
Chart

Cope

Height frauding

Fixes

IDK what drugs you're on but 5'11 is not average. It is above average everywhere except the netherlands (avg 5'10.5 -5'11)

Chart

IDK what drugs you're on but 5'11 is not average. It is above average everywhere except the netherlands (avg 5'10.5 -5'11)
5'11 is probably the new average for white zoomers, at least in EU (Poland, Germany and other central/north eu). Every 19yo in Poland has a mandatory military comission and the average was about 181cm like a year ago or a few.

5'11 is probably the new average for white zoomers, at least in EU (Poland, Germany and other central/north eu). Every 19yo in Poland has a mandatory military comission and the average was about 181cm like a year ago or a few.
false

6'2" – 6'4" – [ISPOILER]Always the big guy, perfect height for athletes and girls will be mirin although you can potentially be tall for some short ones. Any taller than this and your life expectancy lowers. You mog most, if not all men[/ISPOILER]. A normie at this height becomes chadlite. [ISPOILER]Optimal height advantage. 6'3" is start of very tall and the perfect height in Europe.[/ISPOILER]
I wish...
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: xanny
I'm 6 feet tall and I considering to do a Leg lengthening to be 6'2

I refuse to believe height affects smv by more than half a point