Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
5’6 isn’t average female height, it’s 5’4. But even at 7’0 I’d take it any day

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I'm 6'2.
Dad is 6'5, mother is 5'2

If only my mum was like 5'6 or 5'7 I could have been 6'8
Your dad should have reproduced with a taller person lol. My mom is 5ft 8, my dad is 5ft 7. Somehow I go to 6ft3, but if my dad was taller...

• +1
oh shit ur right

and yeah I agree, anyone who says they wouldn't take 7'0 is coping
I wouldn't lol. 6ft 6 is good. but 7ft nah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and xefo
oh shit ur right

and yeah I agree, anyone who says they wouldn't take 7'0 is coping
Actually nvm I would. I can just NBAmax.

• JFL
Your dad should have reproduced with a taller person lol. My mom is 5ft 8, my dad is 5ft 7. Somehow I go to 6ft3, but if my dad was taller...
Indeed, I have a bit of contempt for my dad in that sense, but nothing I can do now

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Indeed, I have a bit of contempt for my dad in that sense, but nothing I can do now
6ft 2 is still good height, but yeah we can't be that gigamogger we should have been.

• +1
I'm 6'2.

my mom is 5,6 but also malnourished, not as much as my dad but still not full potential height, my moms side of the family is very tall the men are mostly 6’3+ and the women are 5’9 ish

• +1
my mom is 5,6 but also malnourished, not as much as my dad but still not full potential height, my moms side of the family is very tall the men are mostly 6’3+ and the women are 5’9 ish
My mum's dad is literally 5'2

My dad's dad is like 6'4 or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345 and 6’1cel
@xefo69 have u had growth since u began taking hgh and ai?

• +1
6ft 2 is still good height, but yeah we can't be that gigamogger we should have been.
I'm 6'2 too, won't ever be a mogger in the netherlands but idc I'm french, I mog 95% of the men in the street, once I gymmaxx I will effectively become an mogger

• +1
I'm 6'2 too, won't ever be a mogger in the netherlands but idc I'm french, I mog 95% of the men in the street, once I gymmaxx I will effectively become an mogger
Wear lifts. Thats what I'm gonna do.

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
@xefo69 have u had growth since u began taking hgh and ai?
Yeah, grown like 0.5-1inch, hard to measure correctly but that's in maybe 2months nearing 3months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and johncruz12345
Yeah, grown like 0.5-1inch, hard to measure correctly but that's in maybe 2months nearing 3months
No HGH for me tbh.

• +1
Wear lifts. Thats what I'm gonna do.
I wear timberlands in winter anyway, I'm effectively 6'3. That's enough tbh, I wouldn't say no to being 6'3 bare foot ngl but I won't cry over being 6'2. I can still become a slayer I just need the face for it

• +1
I wear timberlands in winter anyway, I'm effectively 6'3. That's enough tbh, I wouldn't say no to being 6'3 bare foot ngl but I won't cry over being 6'2. I can still become a slayer I just need the face for it
Yeah some guys are like 5ft 6.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Ampere
5'6 is literally so inferior.

every 8 guys you walk past, you get heightmogged by fucking 7 of them in the West

• +1
lot gonna take hgh yet, last time i had my height growth estimated my doctor said 6’5-6’6 and thats a good enough height but im gonna get it checked again soon

• +1
Exactly, same for dick tbh, I could prob have half an inch more but that doesn't really matter. For my personal case all that matter is FACE and I fucking need bimax :lul:

• +1
Reactions: xefo and johncruz12345
5'6 is literally so inferior.

every 8 guys you walk past, you get heightmogged by fucking 7 of them in the West
bruh at 5’6 u get mogged by most girls

• +1
I'm 6'2.

How old are you btw. Is it worth to take HGH at 17 or are my growth palates closed.

• +1
lot gonna take hgh yet, last time i had my height growth estimated my doctor said 6’5-6’6 and thats a good enough height but im gonna get it checked again soon
if u got the shekels, do it 100%

saving is cope, when you're 20 are you gonna wish you had an extra 1000 or an extra inch of height?

How old are you btw. Is it worth to take HGH at 17 or are my growth palates closed.
hmmm, depends on if ur a latebloomer, bc I hit puberty at like 14/15

I started taking it at 16, and turned 17 like a month ago

• +1
hmmm, depends on if ur a latebloomer, bc I hit puberty at like 14/15

I started taking it at 16, and turned 17 like a month ago
How do you know when you hit puberty?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems and xefo
How do you know when you hit puberty?
i just do it when i busted my first nut with jizz.

Also, if you're not gonna do HGH, try aromasin at least.

@Dr Shekelberg didn't think he was gonna grow, but he hopped on aromasin anyway, (its cheap and safe) whats the harm?

and he grew like 3cm since june, more than he grew the whole of the year before and he's 19 btw.

If he made a post asking about heightmaxxing and said his age, everyone would tell him to give up

But might as well go out with a fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3990
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and xefo
both of you are early bloomers, i first came with jizz when I was like 14/15 iirc
when’d u begin growing facial hair? thats what really matters i think
i had full pubic hair at 9 iirc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and xefo
when’d u begin growing facial hair? thats what really matters i think
i had full pubic hair at 9 iirc
17 and still never shaved jfl, even though I've been on roids since 16. Have a bit of a pedotache though

My pubes still don't even spread to my inner thigh yet.

17 and still never shaved jfl, even though I've been on roids since 16. Have a bit of a pedotache though

My pubes still don't even spread to my inner thigh yet.
lmfao youve been on roids since 16? like testosterone?
hardcore looksmaxxing effort im mirin
i do shave once or twice a week, rn i mostly only have sideburns, some mustache and neckbeard that i shave bcus it looks disgusting and virgin

• +1
lmfao youve been on roids since 16? like testosterone?
hardcore looksmaxxing effort im mirin
yup, also when I turn 18 I should have enough money to get bimax in my gap year, and then onto university with my slayer eye area, good height and great jaw, and roided up slayer body

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
yup, also when I turn 18 I should have enough money to get bimax in my gap year, and then onto university with my slayer eye area, good height and great jaw, and roided up slayer body
holy fuck, how are u buying roids and shit? do ur parents allow it or do they not know

holy fuck, how are u buying roids and shit? do ur parents allow it or do they not know
in the summer I worked a manual labour job and saved up like 1500 in my bank, since then I've just been using the shekels for looksmaxxing stuff. I just order shit online with my debit card and my parents don't ask about the packages jfl, she'll just open the door hand it to me and not bother asking

in the summer I worked a manual labour job and saved up like 1500 in my bank, since then I've just been using the shekels for looksmaxxing stuff. I just order shit online with my debit card and my parents don't ask about the packages jfl, she'll just open the door hand it to me and not bother asking
hmm, i havent collected my credit card yet but im planning on getting mine and buying hgh and ai but apparently the bank and ur parents can see what ur purchasing?
mby its different where ur from

• +1
hmm, i havent collected my credit card yet but im planning on getting mine and buying hgh and ai but apparently the bank and ur parents can see what ur purchasing?
yeah they can, but if I buy something sus, I'll convert my money to paypal, then buy it on there

Fuark I wanna be above my manlet height of 6ft now :/

• +1
yeah they can, but if I buy something sus, I'll convert my money to paypal, then buy it on there
oh ok so when ur buying roids u do it with paypal, i was thinking my only solution was buying bitcoins lmfao

• +1
oh ok so when ur buying roids u do it with paypal, i was thinking my only solution was buying bitcoins lmfao
depends on the site, some let u buy with only btc, but some take paypal and bank transfer

depends on the site, some let u buy with only btc, but some take paypal and bank transfer
im actually an officer of the law young man, and now that ive gotten prove youre buying illegal steroids off the internet im going to warrant an arrest for you

• Woah
im actually an officer of the law young man, and now that ive gotten prove youre buying illegal steroids off the internet im going to warrant an arrest for you
its legal in the uk to buy ngl