Height difference between 5"7 and 6"2

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
tbh 6"2 is quite tall and considering most males fall in between the 5"9 - 5"11 range i can safely say this height mog is brutal but if i was to change it to 5"9 i feel like it wouldn't make much of a difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Hikicel69, ballskin and 3 others
i dont know why, but it looks worse on real life.

maybe manlets are lying about their height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 18325, currylightskin and 11 others
Yeah noticed too tbh. My sister bf is 6"2 and i have to look up and make my angle go up so it is probably that effect where i feel like a child because i have to look up and its sort of awkward when your talking face to face because hes looking down and your looking up. Also frame is pretty big for someone 6"2 compared to 5"7 no cap my sister's bf is a framelet from view but in person its like 20 inch bideltold

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, valhalar, ROTTING and 2 others
Yeah noticed too tbh. My sister bf is 6"2 and i have to look up and make my angle go up so it is probably that effect where i feel like a child because i have to look up and its sort of awkward when your talking face to face because hes looking down and your looking up. Also frame is pretty big for someone 6"2 compared to 5"7 no cap my sister's bf is a framelet from view but in person its like 20 inch bideltold
yeah, despite the frame, you start to look uncanny after 6'2.

feels good tho.

View attachment 1646280 tbh 6"2 is quite tall and considering most males fall in between the 5"9 - 5"11 range i can safely say this height mog is brutal but if i was to change it to 5"9 i feel like it wouldn't make much of a difference.

5'9 honestly not that bad. imagine with 2 inch lifts aswell basically the same

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 11758

feels good tho.
Just letting you know this comparison is rare since 6"2 is top 10% of men i think so your chance of seeing this is not common maybe once in a while walking past someone in a shpping mall they will be 6"2 but other then that you wont be seeing 6"2 people everywhere unless living in netherlands.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 19551, fauxfox and 1 other person

feels good tho.
damn I'm 15 and 6'2, I think imma grow to 6'4. Is 6'4 uncanny or bad height?

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
ideal height in my book is being at least 4 inches taller then your partner for women.
women prefer 10 inch height difference I think according to study, it's like 10 inch give or take I don't remember very well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Hipcel and johncruz12345
women prefer 10 inch height difference I think according to study, it's like 10 inch give or take I don't remember very well
nah, the girls like +7/10 face no +10cm

Do you understand Women say stuff and not mean it... 10 inch height difference ??!?!?! does this girl even want to kiss the guy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
the chadlet 170cm>>>>>>>>> normie 188cm

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 11758
True asf can validate this from the non virgins at my school and virgins who are tall

• +1
Reactions: attarde75
Chad can get away with being 170cm, anything less than Chad, probably not, and will only be limited to dating midgets (which btw midgets seem to have an obsession with really tall guys so good luck with that.)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Do you understand Women say stuff and not mean it... 10 inch height difference ??!?!?! does this girl even want to kiss the guy ?
it's a study, not a survey. Obviously what women say doesn't mean anything

Yeah it looks and feels worse irl, everyone just knows there is a very distinguishable height difference even if it’s not that much

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah it looks and feels worse irl, everyone just knows there is a very distinguishable height difference even if it’s not that much
you sure 6"0 dude that sits next to me in maths is intimidated by me because i could snap his bones any second i want too and im 5"7 ?

I'm a legit 5'7" (I forced my nurse to measure me with a stadiometer IN THE AFTERNOON AFTER ALREADY COMPRESSING MY SPINE VIA PHYSICAL ACTIVITY) and I be heightmogging kids in my school that claim 5'7" or even 5'9" JFL. Most of them aren't actually larping though

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Chad can get away with being 170cm, anything less than Chad, probably not, and will only be limited to dating midgets (which btw midgets seem to have an obsession with really tall guys so good luck with that.)

manlet>tallnormie

you sure 6"0 dude that sits next to me in maths is intimidated by me because i could snap his bones any second i want too and im 5"7 ?
I’m talking about noticeability in height difference irl, not whether you can snap someone’s bones

I'm a legit 5'7" (I forced my nurse to measure me with a stadiometer IN THE AFTERNOON AFTER ALREADY COMPRESSING MY SPINE VIA PHYSICAL ACTIVITY) and I be heightmogging kids in my school that claim 5'7" or even 5'9" JFL. Most of them aren't actually larping though
idk but a 2 inch height difference isnt that big of a deal a 4 inch height difference though is brutal

extremes don't matter. On average, tall guys are much stronger and have much higher advantages in fights. Also Height > muscle and frame, cuz muscle could always be added on. Any subhuman can gymcel, height is with you forever.

I’m talking about noticeability in height difference irl, not whether you can snap someone’s bones
4 inches is noticeable in easy to tell off and 2 inches is noticeable if you look closely

this is reverse pyschology for asians in my school
extremes don't matter. On average, tall guys are much stronger and have much higher advantages in fights. Also Height > muscle and frame, cuz muscle could always be added on. Any subhuman can gymcel, height is with you forever.

Just letting you know this comparison is rare since 6"2 is top 10% of men i think so your chance of seeing this is not common maybe once in a while walking past someone in a shpping mall they will be 6"2 but other then that you wont be seeing 6"2 people everywhere unless living in netherlands.
i live in Turkey and sometimes i see too many people around my height at downtown.

only in spesific days tho.

manlet>tallnormie

you literally are just showing me chads who are short and saying that being tall doesn't help. BOTH MATTER, NO RULES SET FOR CHAD CUZ IT'S CHAD. TALL NORMIE GETS BIG HALO. SHORT CHAD STILL SLAYS CUZ CHAD.

• +1
"
i live in Turkey and sometimes i see too many people around my height at downtown.

only in spesific days tho.
specific days yeah wont happen everyday tho thats main thing you wont see 6"2 everyday for your life lol

• +1
compensation theory
you literally are just showing me chads who are short and saying that being tall doesn't help. BOTH MATTER, NO RULES SET FOR CHAD CUZ IT'S CHAD. TALL NORMIE GETS BIG HALO. SHORT CHAD STILL SLAYS CUZ CHAD.

• +1
Nigga how do you let your sister have a bf taller than you by that much I’d forever never associate with my sister ever again if this was the case for me

chad face on 5'7 might even be an halo. But if u aint got that chad face, its nightmare mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Nigga how do you let your sister have a bf taller than you by that much I’d forever never associate with my sister ever again if this was the case for me
It's not a sbad as you think me and him are cool asf and im nearly as strong as him but hes fucking older so its not fair and i wouldve won at same age and weight class but yeah we are cool asf but walking in public ppl giving stares like im his fucking child so it is brutal at some times. brutal part is my sister is a femlet .... so shes one of those shorties who expect a guy 6"0 or taller so yeah brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
emotional and attraction response in face is so much greater then height. height only becomes killer to attraction under 5"9 irl confrontation. 5"7 MININMUM barefoot or over
chad face on 5'7 might even be an halo. But if u aint got that chad face, its nightmare mode

It's not a sbad as you think me and him are cool asf and im nearly as strong as him but hes fucking older so its not fair and i wouldve won at same age and weight class but yeah we are cool asf but walking in public ppl giving stares like im his fucking child so it is brutal at some times. brutal part is my sister is a femlet .... so shes one of those shorties who expect a guy 6"0 or taller so yeah brutal
Yeah what a joke honestly I’d never respect my sister if she said the same tbh. Mine said she honestly just wants them to be 5’10 minimum and she’s 5’5. What I’d find disrespectful is she sees you and presumably your father as inferior by saying she prefers 6’+ only

Yeah what a joke honestly I’d never respect my sister if she said the same tbh. Mine said she honestly just wants them to be 5’10 minimum and she’s 5’5
Sorry was wrong she's actually 5"1 :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: just wanted to get your reaction

• JFL
my sister is 5"1 and has rejected plently of 5"7 guys before and i dont really respect her since she broke up with him but came back with him when she couldnt find someone 6"2 so she got back with him
Yeah what a joke honestly I’d never respect my sister if she said the same tbh. Mine said she honestly just wants them to be 5’10 minimum and she’s 5’5. What I’d find disrespectful is she sees you and presumably your father as inferior by saying she prefers 6’+ only

• JFL
my sister is 5"1 and has rejected plently of 5"7 guys before and i dont really respect her since she broke up with him but came back with him when she couldnt find someone 6"2 so she got back with him
Damn. This shit gets on my nerves and it ain’t even my sister can’t imagine it for you. Lemme guess she is Asian and he is white?

guys guys.. its about a range.. its about passing a trashold
too tall is bad as too small.. because when you are too tall 6'4 or 6'5 the risk is high that your face look like shit.. like horse face or uncanny

and now im gonna tell you something, you will not believe me (maybe)
EVEN TOO BEAUTIFUL FACE ON A MAN IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU BELIEVE
yes, you heard that right.. women would pick a guy with good looking face but not extremely good looking face
its all about HEALTH and AVERAGENESS... everything NORMAL are attractive.. because; NORMAL = FAMILIAR = NO DANGER

example;
too skinny = unnatural/not normal/not healthy = unattractive
too fat = unnatural/not normal/not healthy = unattractive (who would thought)
too muscular = unnatural/not normal/not healthy = unattractive (yes, its true)

too small = unnatural/not normal/not healthy = unattractive
too tall = unnatural/not normal/not healthy = unattractive

Attractive;
Height = in an average range like 5'9 - 6'3 ?
Weight/Body = Normalweight or better LEAN with a lil bit muscles (athletic)
Face = harmony face

=
ATTRACTIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Asian and she expects chad face and thinks shes stacy but MTB at best lol and her friends are asians and all their expectations are so high their to a point where a autistic person can figure out its delusional asf
Damn. This shit gets on my nerves and it ain’t even my sister can’t imagine it for you. Lemme guess she is Asian and he is white?

• +1
View attachment 1646280 tbh 6"2 is quite tall and considering most males fall in between the 5"9 - 5"11 range i can safely say this height mog is brutal but if i was to change it to 5"9 i feel like it wouldn't make much of a difference.
Is this the second or third thread that you wrote about that tik tok rapper Jeleel's height? I swear your sneaking him into every height thread you write.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
Asian and she expects chad face and thinks shes stacy but MTB at best lol and her friends are asians and all their expectations are so high their to a point where a autistic person can figure out its delusional asf
Fuck man. Your 5’7 right? Whatever dude you have to work with what you’ve got. It isn’t death tier like 5’4 or something but try and fraud to 5’9 or if you’re still young maybe you can reach 5’9

He is my fav artist gives you the REAL RAW ENERGGYYY!!! and also cuz he is just a fucking vibe tbh
Is this the second or third thread that you wrote about that tik tok rapper Jeleel's height? I swear your sneaking him into every height thread you write.

6'2 is ideal imo

Fuck man. Your 5’7 right? Whatever dude you have to work with what you’ve got. It isn’t death tier like 5’4 or something but try and fraud to 5’9 or if you’re still young maybe you can reach 5’9
no point of trying to get to 5"9 i might surgerymaxx and looksmaxx my face which will have better outcomes then 2 inches of height increase where i could fraud with air max's

• +1