• yes

Votes: 57 62.0%
  • no

Votes: 35 38.0%

• Total voters
tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
This is the height difference between 5'8.5 and 6'1-6'2. Keep in mind Ronaldo is wearing shoes while Connor is barefoot. Is this a brutal height difference? Would u expect it to be more or less than this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 10.10.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 10.10.19 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 5.5psl
To women this is a bad height difference. To the short man it's even worse. When you are made to feel inferior, you fuck yourself up and overcompensate.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 27635, Clark69 and 6 others
To women this is a bad height difference. To the short man it's even worse. When you are made to feel inferior, you fuck yourself up and overcompensate.
If they swapped faces would the taller man still win in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

OP is hot
Qq1uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, mogstars, Sub0 and 18 others
This is the height difference between 5'8.5 and 6'1-6'2. Keep in mind Ronaldo is wearing shoes while Connor is barefoot. Is this a brutal height difference? Would u expect it to be more or less than this?
It doesn't look bad tbh
The jay Cutler one was brutal

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
Take an incel same height as Connor and it would be bad

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and tombradylover
6'2 isn't tall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, reddotguy, DharkDC and 10 others
If they swapped faces would the taller man still win in your opinion?
Ronaldo might have higher appeal still because he's a tanned Med compared to pale ginger McGregor

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and tombradylover
Ronaldo might have higher appeal still because he's a tanned Med compared to pale ginger McGregor
If Connor wore shoes in that pic do u think the height mog would be neutralized? Or not as bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, horizontallytall and tombradylover
Manlet tier. He barely looks taller than 5'8
Ur chattin if ur talking bout ronaldo :forcedsmile: Although I agree the difference in height is not that bad, especiallyconsidering ronaldo is wearing shoes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
Being like 5’8 must feel so shit since you are mogged surrounded by 6’2 guys who aren’t uncommon which would be like 6’5 to a 5’11 guy which is a more uncommon height

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Chadeep, falcon1 and 1 other person
Being like 5’8 must feel so shit since you are mogged surrounded by 6’2 guys who aren’t uncommon which would be like 6’5 to a 5’11 guy which is a more uncommon height
it completely depends where u live. In Amierca only 2-3% of men are barefoot 6'2 in Europe I'm not sure but its prob much more common

• +1
yeah u would expect the difference to be much more signifigant based on the perception of being 6 feet but in the end its a micropenis in difference, because anything less than 64/5 is manlet height.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
yeah u would expect the difference to be much more signifigant based on the perception of being 6 feet but in the end its a micropenis in difference, because anything less than 64/5 is manlet height.
Idgaf what the poll says this isn’t THAT bad of a height difference. Obvious sure, but the shorter guy would have a chance with better face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and jflsnowdzz
Idgaf what the poll says this isn’t THAT bad of a height difference. Obvious sure, but the shorter guy would have a chance with better face
its heightcels coping, they r reading this ready with their psychology papers

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and tombradylover
I think its less about height here and more just face mogging by ronaldo

• +1
I think its less about height here and more just face mogging by ronaldo
If u swap the pheno and face the height wouldn’t be a big deal imo

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and chadcel;
If u swap the pheno and face the height wouldn’t be a big deal imo
agree, connor looks like irish alcoholic dad while ronaldo looks a jock from an American HS movie, its not about height

• +1
agree, connor looks like irish alcoholic dad while ronaldo looks a jock from an American HS movie, its not about height
and this is a 4.5 inch height difference... Imagine the retards that say its over cuz ur 5'8, when in reality u can easily pass as average (5'10) height almost anywhere on the planet. Blows my mind.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, nope, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Anytime a man gets heightmogged, it's brutal.

• +1
Ronaldo's posture doesn't look good at all.Still a brutal diff for sure

I thought Ronaldo wasn’t very tall.

• +1
This is why chadlets still slay.

• +1
the height difference in itself looks brutal, but for some reason it doesn’t look that bad. I’m guessing that’s because their torsos and skulls are of similar size tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and aesthetic beauty
Mcgregor is confidence maxxed. Fighting maxxed. Status maxxed. Frame maxxed. All this matters. His walk says he does not give a fuck

In what world isnt it a bad height difference lol one is a big failo and another is a halo

The fact that you have to cope by changing another variables(face) shows how big the height difference is, on equal faces its not even a comparable

In what world isnt it a bad height difference lol one is a big failo and another is a halo

The fact that you have to cope by changing another variables(face) shows how big the height difference is, on equal faces its not even a comparable
It doesn’t look bad, but numerically yeah it’s bad.

Doesn't look that big

I thought it would be a bigger difference, that’s why I said it’s not that bad. 4.5 inches sounds like a lot. The difference is obvious but Ronaldo isn’t towering over Connor like that, even with shoes on. Relax little nigga

• +1
not even that bad and ronaldo is wearing shoes too lmao i swear height is so fucking overrated people here think a 6'2 normie has the same smv as a average height chad. how delusional can you be, you have to be like 6'4+ and htn face to get a meaningful halo as far as i can tell.

• +1
not even that bad and ronaldo is wearing shoes too lmao i swear height is so fucking overrated people here think a 6'2 normie has the same smv as a average height chad. how delusional can you be, you have to be like 6'4+ and htn face to get a meaningful halo as far as i can tell.
That’s what I’m saying. For fucks sake this is 5’8 vs 6’2 it’s supposed to look horrendous and this doesn’t anyone saying differently is a retard the difference isn’t that bad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Chadeep and Deleted member 40761
5‘8 is enough

IMG 3529

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Clark69, WanderingBurro and 3 others
That’s what I’m saying. For fucks sake this is 5’8 vs 6’2 it’s supposed to look horrendous and this doesn’t anyone saying differently is a retard the difference isn’t that bad
its not that big off a difference tbh if you look at it

• +1
Ronaldo is a frauding manlet. I'm 6'2 and tower over someone 5'8

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Ronaldo is a frauding manlet. I'm 6'2 and tower over someone 5'8
Got his height from Celebheights. He’s even wearing shoes while Connor isn’t. Unless u think celebheights is wrong?

• +1
and this is a 4.5 inch height difference... Imagine the retards that say its over cuz ur 5'8, when in reality u can easily pass as average (5'10) height almost anywhere on the planet. Blows my mind.
Trust me it's over at 5'8, I'm 5'8 and brutally mogged by guys and women every day. 5'10 minimum.

Doesn't look brutal to me. CR7 is in shoes

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover and Interested
Got his height from Celebheights. He’s even wearing shoes while Connor isn’t. Unless u think celebheights is wrong?
Celeb publicists always exaggerate their clients attributes and that's where media get their info from.