Height difference between 5'8.5 and 6'1-6'2

Is this a brutal height difference?

• yes

Votes: 57 62.0%
  • no

Votes: 35 38.0%

• Total voters
Ronaldo is a frauding manlet. I'm 6'2 and tower over someone 5'8
Yh it's a big difference. I'm 5'8 and look tiny next to a 6'2 cousin of mine. Those heights are both accurate for them, the picture just doesn't make it seem like a big difference

Trust me it's over at 5'8, I'm 5'8 and brutally mogged by guys and women every day. 5'10 minimum.
maybe ur also ugly, shit frame etc. ever thought that was the problem rather than being 1-2 inches below average height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, jflsnowdzz and tombradylover
maybe ur also ugly, shit frame etc. ever thought that was the problem rather than being 1-2 inches below average height?
What does his face have to do with him seeing women taller than him. Don't project your insecurities onto him

What does his face have to do with him seeing women taller than him. Don't project your insecurities onto him
bro stfu u look like a whole ass freak with those eyebrows. get ur brows lowered somehow asap u look retarded

it has to do with the fact ppl here are below average in every metric - height, face, frame etc. yet they decide to single out and only complain about one attribute while ignoring all the others that they are deficient in

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 27660
Trust me it's over at 5'8, I'm 5'8 and brutally mogged by guys and women every day. 5'10 minimum.
There isn’t an sig diff between 5’8 and 5’10. U can easily pass as 5’10 at 5’ 8

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Yliaster
Just wear lifts bro, stop complaining about 5'8ness and fraud to 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
do you really fucking think its not gonna be noticeable?
5’10 can pass as 6ft. The difference isn’t significant in motion unless ur side by side and shit. Everyone frauds get with the times

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and TheBrownOne
it doesnt look that bad because mcgregor has a good frame

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yliaster and tombradylover
5’10 can pass as 6ft. The difference isn’t significant in motion unless ur side by side and shit. Everyone frauds get with the times
But 5'8 isnt 5'10. Can a 6'2 guy pass as 6'6? Maybe in manila

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
But 5'8 isnt 5'10. Can a 6'2 guy pass as 6'6? Maybe in manila
I wear 2 inch lifts and i never got called out about it also i need to change shoes allot to my work shoes at school so I shrink 2 inches and nobody ever noticed

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Ronaldo doesn't have a publicist?
JFL
No he does I’m saying this is from an autistic website that measures height independenty. Not getting measurements from Publicist, etc

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22627
There isn’t an sig diff between 5’8 and 5’10. U can easily pass as 5’10 at 5’ 8
True. Most people can't be fucked checking the difference

• +1
4 is twice as much as 2. Nobody's gonna believe you if you fraud 4 inches
Yea 4 is probably impossible how are you gonna fit 4 inch lifts in your shoes

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Ronaldo lacks the girth. Height just amplify the effects of girth.

• JFL
Yea 4 is probably impossible how are you gonna fit 4 inch lifts in your shoes
If ur 5’8 u can get to 5’11 with shoes and lifts. Atp just tell niggas ur 6 ft no one will bat an eye. It’s not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
Mirin hard his ape like arms to body length

• JFL
No, not brutal, but it's almost there.

• +1
Obviously all that applies aswell since I'm truecel but height is the most important because there's no real solution. There is a difference between 5'8 and 5'10, you wouldn't understand if you aren't this height. Your logic doesn't make sense, i complain about everything hence referring to myself as a truecel. 5'10 bare minimum barefoot so you can fraud 2 inches. Actual 5'11 guys have way bigger legs and arms etc so obviously it's noticeable if 5'8 guy frauds to 3 inches or more. I personally think 2 inches is the max you can fraud at this height. The taller you are, the more you can fraud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 40761 and tombradylover
If ur 5’8 u can get to 5’11 with shoes and lifts. Atp just tell niggas ur 6 ft no one will bat an eye. It’s not rocket science
no this is completely retarded. You don't have the limb length or frame to fraud as 5'11 guys, it's noticeable.

no this is completely retarded. You don't have the limb length or frame to fraud as 5'11 guys, it's noticeable.
Never been called out for it but I’m 5’9. Worst case scenario u eliminate any height failio. Get outta my thread with ur Jew pessimism

• +1
bump my incels

• +1
MOGREGOR

55R2GjP.jpg

• JFL
This is the height difference between 5'8.5 and 6'1-6'2. Keep in mind Ronaldo is wearing shoes while Connor is barefoot. Is this a brutal height difference? Would u expect it to be more or less than this?
height differences are always smaller than you think they are because you judge height from your eye level making you feel shorter

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Just a reminder this isn’t as bad of a height difference as people think. Compare this to 5’10-6 ft and it’s barely noticeable

Difference between 5’8.5 and 5’10 in person just lol at not claiming 2 inches above ur real height

JFL at this thread, 5.5 inch height mog is brutal, this pic was just taken at an angle so it doesn’t look too bad. Go up to any 6,2 person yk and take a picture with him without using gay angles you’ll see how it looks fr. That’s like saying 5 foot and 5,6 isn’t that different.

Both heights are fine for crime. @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This is the height difference between 5'8.5 and 6'1-6'2. Keep in mind Ronaldo is wearing shoes while Connor is barefoot. Is this a brutal height difference? Would u expect it to be more or less than this?
5'8" and 6'0"

4inch 3

• +1
6'6" and 6'3.5"
IDkKF9SPW8PLpdWrjKjwSs3kuPCgSf7akBejJxmcd9o

6'5" and 6'2"
O49mspothw141

To women this is a huge difference brah

Even if it means nothing in fighting