D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
1630345715830-png.711448

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 30019, futureashtray and 40 others
im 6'1 and every girl that rejected me was between 4'11 to 5'3. they all chase after shorter but gl guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 26675, looksseg and 4 others
suicidefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, futureashtray, falcon1 and 7 others
im 6'1 and every girl that rejected me was between 4'11 to 5'3. they all chase after shorter but gl guys
YOu are just not 6'3...

Then their vaginas would just flex, and get wet seeing you :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 23865
it's over

Attachments

• 62B45554-F245-424B-8858-14084E48E188.png
    62B45554-F245-424B-8858-14084E48E188.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 22886, Roquefort and 2 others
6'1 is average in 2023 bro. you need to be at least 6'7 to get height halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, LastGerman and 14 others
understandable

perhaps it's like when you see bouncing boobs

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, RAMU KAKA, Artemis and 1 other person
FUCK WEIGHTLIFTING I STARTTED LIFTING AT 12 YEARS OLD. I am 5'7 at 17

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kirby7000, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
6'1 is average in 2023 bro. you need to be at least 6'7 to get height halo
not really, 6 ft is average. but the main point is i was more than a feet taller than them and they still chose better looking guys and that means face is all that matters. height, frame, muscles etc... comes after.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrTony, Prince88, Jigen and 1 other person
YOu are just not 6'3...

Then their vaginas would just flex, and get wet seeing you :aheago:
though im 6'2.5 with shoes and hair.

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah this is cap.

not really, 6 ft is average. but the main point is i was more than a feet taller than them and they still chose better looking guys and that means face is all that matters. height, frame, muscles etc... comes after.
First, 6 foot is not average. IN ALL COUNTRIES except NL and Balkans, it is ABOVE AVERAGE.

Second, then you probably never met 6'5 gymcelled LTNs. They literally have the same SMV as CHAD.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, GigaAscender, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Its time for ER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
Over for us manlets

First, 6 foot is not average. IN ALL COUNTRIES except NL and Balkans, it is ABOVE AVERAGE.

Second, then you probably never met 6'5 gymcelled LTNs. They literally have the same SMV as CHAD.
not rally, never met a 6'5 gymcel around in competition like college or work ( i have seen a lot in streets though). but i have seen 6'2 barefoots that gotten 0 attention around sub 6 ft normies and gl guys because of face( my friend).
i have never saw tall but unattractive guys with girls, i mostly see pretty boys with younger (sub 18) girls and masculine or guys with zayns pheno with older attractive girls that are sub 6 ft or max 6 ft.
edit= just remembered a 6'9 guy but he was VERY very lanky and had a narrow ltn face, he had green eyes tho, met him in one class and idk much about his dating success, in that class all the girls were around one htn guy that was around 6'1.5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I'm 6'3 while wearing any shoes, lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
You still need good looks, otherwise she'll get dry again after a single glance of your normie face. It's like seeing a girl with a big ass then you see her rotten ogre face and your boner's gone, with women, it's even easier losing their wetness. Their standards are naturally higher, so you must impress even more.

You need face and dimorphism. (frame, height, voice + face)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, AscendingHero and 6 others
You still need good looks, otherwise she'll get dry again after a single glance of your normie face. It's like seeing a girl with a big ass then you see her rotten ogre face and your boner's gone, with women, it's even easier losing their wetness. Their standards are naturally higher, so you must impress even more.

You need face and dimorphism. (frame, height, voice + face)
this, height adds up to your ATTRACIVE face. without face it means 0.

not rally, never met a 6'5 gymcel around in competition like college or work ( i have seen a lot in streets though). but i have seen 6'2 barefoots that gotten 0 attention around sub 6 ft normies and gl guys because of face( my friend).
i have never saw tall but unattractive guys with girls, i mostly see pretty boys with younger (sub 18) girls and masculine or guys with zayns pheno with older attractive girls that are sub 6 ft or max 6 ft.

1) Tall guys are rarer than short guys, 6'3+ is 97th percentile

2) Tall guys are busy slaying their roster of fuckbuddies not LTRing.

It's all about the perceived power. Tall men seem more powerful.

It's genuinely almost impossible to be seen a real man below 5"8

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
where is this setting? mumbai?

everyone where i live is like 6'2+ u need to be like 7 feet to get a reaction like that from a foid

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Vain786
1) Tall guys are rarer than short guys, 6'3+ is 97th percentile

2) Tall guys are busy slaying their roster of fuckbuddies not LTRing.
1) in my country ltr and gf bf is the norm, slaying culture here is not as common but anyways most slayers use instagram here( tinder is banned here ) and they are good looking not tall.

1) in my country ltr and gf bf is the norm, slaying culture here is not as common but anyways most slayers use instagram here( tinder is banned here ) and they are good looking not tall.
The tall guys go to clubs then or meet through social circle/work.

Also your delusional if you think hookup culture doesn't exist in your country, you just aren't participating in it. It's been going on forever, even pre-Tinder in the 1970s women would go to Pool halls and bars and chads would pull them for ons.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Prince88 and p0lishsubhuman
The tall guys go to clubs then or meet through social circle.

Also your delusional if you think FWB culture doesn't exist in your country, you just aren't participating in it. It's been going on forever, even pre-Tinder in the 1970s women would go to Pool halls and chads would slay.
we don't have clubs here if you believe me( middle east)
slaying culture exist but around 15% to 20% of girls sleep around, and they all use instagram to find gl guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
It's all about the perceived power. Tall men seem more powerful.

It's genuinely almost impossible to be seen a real man below 5"8
yeah once you're more than 2 inches below average height it's kinda over. impossible to become a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not because they don’t like tall guys, but because you have much more competition

Girls want to date guys at least few cms taller than them. Tall girls have few men in these conditions, you included. But short girls have a lot of men fitting this condition. Therefore their requirement for face is much higher

4’11? Was she in kindergarten?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
where is this setting? mumbai?

everyone where i live is like 6'2+ u need to be like 7 feet to get a reaction like that from a foid
No fucking way though

Not because they don’t like tall guys, but because you have much more competition

Girls want to date guys at least few cms taller than them. Tall girls have few men in these conditions, you included. But short girls have a lot of men fitting this condition. Therefore their requirement for face is much higher
thats what im saying, as long as you are taller than her face is the main point
4’11? Was she in kindergarten?
college, her head was under my chest she was so small.

Lifefuel but why cant i ever come across foids like this?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Now I'm a manlet alpha
Jeff Nippard uploaded a non posed/pumped pic. Did he stopped the juice? :  r/nattyorjuice
Jeff Nippard & Joshua Vogel, who says being a manlet has to be a bad thing?  : r/bodybuilding

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

6’3+ tallfags looking at this thread @mogstar @Prettyboy @germanlooks

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, 5.5psl and 1 other person
My dad is 6'3
Your dad is a skyscraper compared to you wtf your definetely still growing unless your a bottom 0.1% genetic recombination outlier