height doesn't matter, manlets gtfih

Your dad is a skyscraper compared to you wtf your definetely still growing unless your a bottom 0.1% genetic recombination outlier
Hit puberty at 9 over

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Well that's a bit of suifuel for manlets but always remember face is what makes the vagina wet and not being tall
And i doubt if this post was even written by a girl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and weebcel
Lifefuel but why cant i ever come across foids like this?

Download tinder and put 6'4 in your bio you retarded fuck. I literally have know subhuman looking recessed 6'4-6'5 niggas who have never been single for more than a week in their lives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
1630345715830-png.711448
Imagine believing these tales from reddit

• +1
Reactions: luciolencer and 5.5psl
Imagine believing these tales from reddit

>Women don't like sexual dimorphism bro, it's just reddit bro

COPE. I hate coping subhumans like you, there's a reason all women list tall/dark/handsome as their dream guy. They are settling for your manlet ass.

COPE. I hate coping subhumans like you, there's a reason all women list tall/dark/handsome as their dream guy. They are settling for your manlet ass.
I'm literally med, so i have all of the traits you just mentioned, and i'm slightly shorter than average in height.

I mog tall fags in real life; some foid literally left a 6'4 nigga for me because i have a better face.

Not because they don’t like tall guys, but because you have much more competition

Girls want to date guys at least few cms taller than them. Tall girls have few men in these conditions, you included. But short girls have a lot of men fitting this condition. Therefore their requirement for face is much higher
This guy is capping. Shorter girls are way easier if you are tall.

not really, 6 ft is average. but the main point is i was more than a feet taller than them and they still chose better looking guys and that means face is all that matters. height, frame, muscles etc... comes after.
Even thats cap. Average zoomer is around 5'10.5 - 5'11.

Even thats cap. Average zoomer is around 5'10.5 - 5'11.
It actually depends on the country, the main point is zoomers are way taller than oldcels but at the cost of being lankycels and bonemasscels.

This guy is capping. Shorter girls are way easier if you are tall.
You didn't understand me

If you are tall naturally will be easier to have any girl, the shorters and the tallers

But, for tall guys, given 2 girls with the same beauty, the short girl will be harder than the tall girl
(this is because they will face more competition for the short girl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
You didn't understand me

If you are tall naturally will be easier to have any girl, the shorters and the tallers

But, for tall guys, given 2 girls with the same beauty, the short girl will be harder than the tall girl
(this is because they will face more competition for the short girl)
I dont think so. Tall girls are harder in general.

For both tall men and shorter men.

And wdym competition?

I dont think so. Tall girls are harder in general.

For both tall men and shorter men.

And wdym competition?
Supposing that girls want to be with guys who are taller than them and vice versa, that means shortest girls will have the most options to pick from which means they will be the most selective. It makes perfect sense that short girls would be harder.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Supposing that girls want to be with guys who are taller than them and vice versa, that means shortest girls will have the most options to pick from which means they will be the most selective. It makes perfect sense that short girls would be harder.
Exactly, you understood well

To give a concrete example:
Lets say for example a girl that is 1,60 and other 1,75

the 1,60 will accept a man taller than lets say 1,70
while the 1,75 only those taller than lets say 1,85

The competition for the first girl is much higher, will be all men above 1,70
While for the second girl, only men above 1,85

One more advantage of being tall, btw, access to girls where there are less competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
First, 6 foot is not average. IN ALL COUNTRIES except NL and Balkans, it is ABOVE AVERAGE.

Second, then you probably never met 6'5 gymcelled LTNs. They literally have the same SMV as CHAD.
wdf drugs these guys are on the avg height of men is 5'9 and its 5''5 for women.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
In my experience, being tall has basically netted me free pussy from girls 5/10 and lower. The bad bitches that you actually WANT do not sleep with guys solely for their height.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 26675, johncruz12345 and 2 others
roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675 and Deleted member 23865
can fraud height over internet cant fraud face or body as easy and internet is primary way to meet women, just look tall in your pictures, have a good physique and non subhuman genetics and youll probably be fine

In my experience, being tall has basically netted me free pussy from girls 5/10 and lower. The bad bitches that you actually WANT do not sleep with guys solely for their height.
im 5'10 and get free pussy from mid tier women but its miserable because im no longer attracted to them after looksmaxxing, i want the bad bitches but they want nothing to do with me time to go ER

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
can fraud height over internet cant fraud face or body as easy and internet is primary way to meet women, just look tall in your pictures, have a good physique and non subhuman genetics and youll probably be fine
I'm 5'5, if I date a woman and she doesn't know my height the chances of getting rejected once she sees me are extremely high

I'm 5'5, if I date a woman and she doesn't know my height the chances of getting rejected once she sees me are extremely high
unfortunate, id say wear insoles to meet if youre 5'7 with them you can probably get away with it but id consider LL at that height its pretty unfortunate, you can still work on your body face style and aesthetics for now until you can afford that if youre willing to do it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
FACE is king but height goes a long way.

Ppl here underestimate the height needed to get a halo from it. It's 6'3 minimum. 6'1-6'2 is just moderately tall and not enough to compensate for a subhuman FACE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Ppl here underestimate the height needed to get a halo from it. It's 6'3 minimum. 6'1-6'2 is just moderately tall and not enough to compensate for a subhuman FACE.
no height compensates a subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

6 foot 1 is 6 foot 3 for women

ngl bro I think whoever made the threat saying u need everything is on to something. U can be tall af, but if ur ugly, skinny, bald, small-dicked, shit voice etc, you can easily get thrown to the curb. What u posted in OP is just a singular anecdote. 5 min ago I was texting with this chick on bumble that said she unmatched her hottest match cause he voice is squeaky

So what u can take from this, jack of all trades>>>>>>>>>>>>master of one when it comes to the sexual market. unless ur like top 0.0001% in one particular thing and u came across a bitch into that niche

6'1 is average in 2023 bro. you need to be at least 6'7 to get height halo
Height halo start from 6'2 imo at 6'2 Ur already taller than 90 percent of men U mog most men heightwise y'all who says 6'1 is average Ur just maybe ugly only good quality is Ur height and U think that's average somehow or just idiot manlet

I'm 6'5 and my gf is always wet.

Literally making a mess of her clothes all the time.

The power of height is strong.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5.5psl, looksseg and 1 other person
I'm 6'5 and my gf is always wet.

Literally making a mess of her clothes all the time.

The power of height is strong.
Pls tell me you are trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and TeenAscender
this was written by a man

who cares she's probably an ugly monkey anyways

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Pls tell me you are trolling
That’s you too your a 6’3 giraffe you should be slaying right now and playing basketball meanwhile is 6’0.5 manlets are reserved to only getting called tall by relatives and ethnics and only a minority of whites

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
That’s you too your a 6’3 giraffe you should be slaying right now and playing basketball meanwhile is 6’0.5 manlets are reserved to only getting called tall by relatives and ethnics and only a minority of whites
6'3 isn't a giraffe maybe in the slums of Bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
6'3 isn't a giraffe maybe in the slums of Bangladesh
Not a giraffe but it’s the same height as Chico which is mogger height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 5.5psl
6'1 is average in 2023 bro. you need to be at least 6'7 to get height halo

Exactly. You actually need to be 6'6-6'7 now to really stand out.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
1) in my country ltr and gf bf is the norm, slaying culture here is not as common but anyways most slayers use instagram here( tinder is banned here ) and they are good looking not tall.
Are u indian?

and the bitch is some ugly fuck obese landwhale because thats the only women who would go on reddit and they gotta compansate for not being able to attractict 6 ft 1 handsome chad so they go for really tall guys