Height > face end of all discussions

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
Height is more important than face period.

Foid might forgive and date a guy who is less facially attractive than her, but will never date a guy shorter than her.

There are countless studies showing that women overwhelmingly date and prefer men taller than them.

Just ask foids if they would date a guy shorter than them. I did and they start shaking their heads in disbelief at even thinking about it. For face and everything else they can at least larp that it doesn't matter as long as a guy has nice personality, but for height they can't even larp.

If you are 6'0, I have zero empathy for any problems in your life.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dracosondracos, slavicpsycho and 13 others
i would take zeros face and 6'0 rather than tom cruise face and 5'0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, zura, rooman and 11 others
I wish

• +1
Reactions: rooman and subhuman incel
Face is king you stupid dalt, I know 5’1 chadpreets that slay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, rooman, \/orman and 11 others
This post was written by a 6’3 subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, rooman, \/orman and 5 others
Height isn’t a problem for like 75% of guys.
Face is a problem for 90% of guys.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, alriodai, zura and 13 others
this back and forth will never end lol you can find weird scenarios where one beats the other etc. but after 30 its for sure height that matters especially for ltrs career male respect politics etc.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zura, rooman and 10 others
this back and forth will never end lol you can find weird scenarios where one beats the other etc. but after 30 its for sure height that matters especially for ltrs career male respect politics etc.

My height has only been a hindrance in interaction with other males because they hate being height mogged by me.
With women I get sluts who want thrown around but I am not seen as LTR material because I do not have an attractive face.

I think average height is probably best for interaction with other men, and for women just be taller than them.

Legit. How would face > height even work? She gets wet at your face as she looks down at you?

That makes it even worse for the 25% of guys.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ManletBlackcel, rooman and 4 others
Na id rather be 5'7 (my official looksmax url height) with a chad face than 6ft me

• +1
Reactions: rooman, tombradylover and EdouardManlet
My height has only been a hindrance in interaction with other males because they hate being height mogged by me.
With women I get sluts who want thrown around but I am not seen as LTR material because I do not have an attractive face.

I think average height is probably best for interaction with other men, and for women just be taller than them.
Are you broke

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rooman, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Thank you god for making my ass 6ft 3 😭😍😍

Legit. How would face > height even work? She gets wet at your face as she looks down at you?

25% is hyperbole. Average male height is 5’9” and the standard deviations are 3 inches. To be the same height as the average female, 5’3” you’d need to be 2 standard deviations below the mean - or in other words, it’s directly equivalent to a 2 PSL face. I think a 5’3” guy has better chances than a 2 PSL guy honestly.

If you don't believe me, just ask foid irl if they would date a guy shorter than them and watch their facial expressions. They are in utter disbelief and shock even thinking about it, their entire biology is denying such thoughts.

If you are under 6'0 and if you live in tallfag country like me, you are in for a lifetime of suffering.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, rooman, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Chadpreets at any height dont slay

You talk with such smug certainty you fucking black nigga. Stfu for once in your god damn life And chad slays no matter their race apart from black.

• +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss and horizontallytall

Absolutely.

Even if you are slightly taller than her, it is still not enough to trigger that attraction that she feels when lookin up to you, their retarded brains are literally built like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zetsui, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 28541
Are you broke

I try to present as not being broke. Designer clothes and shoes, recent iPhone pro and so on. However, my extreme reluctance to spend any money, my car, and my home are dead giveaways that all is not as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Only trannies would date a guy shorter than them because men don't care about height, but even then you would need to accept getting fucked majority of the time.

Foid might forgive and date a guy who is less facially attractive than her, but will never date a guy shorter than her.

There are countless studies showing that women overwhelmingly date and prefer men taller than them.

Just ask foids if they would date a guy shorter than them. I did and they start shaking their heads in disbelief at even thinking about it. For face and everything else they can at least larp that it doesn't matter as long as a guy has nice personality, but for height they can't even larp.

Unless someone is a turbo manlet. Getting a girl shorter than you isn’t a problem.

Unless someone is a turbo manlet. Getting a girl shorter than you isn’t a problem.
Below 6'0 is already a problematic area
at 5'9/5'8 you are already excluded from majority of foids' options without a chance to open your mouth
5'7 is bare minimum that you can go but you will need to compensate with everything else and you will need to date a foidlet
Below 5'7 nothing can save you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, TheAnomaly, horizontallytall and 1 other person

You are super low IQ, in order to be uglier than the average girl you need to be in the bottom 50%, to be shorter than the average girl you need to be in the bottom 5% or smthing

was a great post until this

are you Indonesian? 6'0 isn't enough to be human in the majority of the world

• +1
Reactions: zura and Clown Show
You are super low IQ, in order to be uglier than the average girl you need to be in the bottom 50%, to be shorter than the average girl you need to be in the bottom 5% or smthing
Random loser GrAYcel's opinion dismissed without a need to have any further argument.

yea bro THIS will be the final thread, trust

Random loser GrAYcel's opinion dismissed without a need to have any further argument.
You are serioiusly low IQ. Chadlets aren't incels tallfags are

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
was a great post until this

are you Indonesian? 6'0 isn't enough to be human in the majority of the world
Yes, human life starts at at least 6'0.

Below 6'0 are looksmaxxers, compesating losers and hamza watchers on "self improvement" journey.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and horizontallytall
With women I get sluts who want thrown around
Oh, that sounds horrible! Oh, the humanity! You're complaining about this while we have guys on this forum like @ManletBlackcel and @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, rooman and bloomercel
being same height or shorter than a girl is equivalent to a 3.5/10 face though, I would rather just be average in both areas while having good harmony and a striking feature

Oh, that sounds horrible! Oh, the humanity! You're complaining about this while we have guys on this forum like @ManletBlackcel and @Zer0/∞

I fuck femcels. We also have guys like Amnesia who can slay slim HTB with ease and he just happens to be a perfect example of a short Chad.

Agree but
MOre like 6'2"+ jfl. 6'0" is barely a halo in the west anymore.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, horizontallytall and 1 other person
5’10 Chad is will get sex relatively easier than 6’2 normie.

I fuck femcels. We also have guys like Amnesia who can slay slim HTB with ease and he just happens to be a perfect example of a short Chad.
He heightfrauds with lifts and admits height matters hugely

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Below 6'0 is already a problematic area
at 5'9/5'8 you are already excluded from majority of foids' options without a chance to open your mouth
5'7 is bare minimum that you can go but you will need to compensate with everything else and you will need to date a foidlet
Below 5'7 nothing can save you
The Anomaly has entered the conversation.

Vote

Yep They want to get fucked by tall ogres

Race and height are the one-two combo. Sad that I'm genetically cursed with both. Being a manlet is like being an obese woman but 10x worse.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and bloomercel
in theory yes but only a small subsection of men get an actual halo for their size, like 2-5% (height + frame + muscle ) and very few get a failo for being short (maybe 25%)

for 70% of guys face and body and hair will be what makes or breaks them

• +1
Reactions: rooman and TheAnomaly
I’ve never seen a handsome incel.
But i have seen tall incels.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

6'2 is the average. 6'0 is woman's height.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and rooman
Once you’re at least average male height, face is way more important than height even though height still matters. Below that is an issue though

No it's not stop coping and accept chadlets could cuck you all day everyday no matter what height you have

height is EXPECTED for a man to have, its the most basic dimorphic trait. for sexual attraction the girl has to be feel weak and undominant around the guy, gl doing that if she is taller than you

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Recessed Life and Clown Show
If ur talking to her online the “how tall are you” question always seem to pop up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Clown Show
Nah I would rather be 5'11 chad than 6'1 chadlite

• +1
Reactions: zura and Prince88