Height >face

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
Hear me out ...I'm a 5.9 ogre (I was 5.8 just 2 months ago I heightmaxxed and no this doesn't mean I use shoe lifts or insoles or anything like that I mean my natural height ) ..I know some chads maybe they are more chadlites realistically ..but they are manlets , one is 5.5 other is 5.7 but I will say VERY GOOD LOOKING FACES perfect mix of masculine and feminine ...very good looking ..however I still don't feel inferior to them ..I do stare at them repeatedly cause I know they mog me but like I said I don't really feel 'inferior' if you get what I mean ..whereas sometimes I see literal subhumans but they are tall and I start feeling inferior ..which proves that how much of a halo height can be ..I would rather be an ugly tallcel than a Chad manlet ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
I actually do know
That's not me just an FYI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
:feelshah:Its face height if height is average.

But 6 ft 4+ is a major halo if you use it right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
Race > height > face

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291
no. It is and always will be face>height. I have MTN face and 191cm height which only lets me get asian foids but white girls are no go because of my sub chad face. Think about it, if you're tall and ugly people still have to look at your ugly face whereas if you're short and handsome you will still do well because people see you as handsome despite being short.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15827, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
no. It is and always will be face>height. I have MTN face and 191cm height which only lets me get asian foids but white girls are no go because of my sub chad face. Think about it, if you're tall and ugly people still have to look at your ugly face whereas if you're short and handsome you will still do well because people see you as handsome despite being short.
The chadlites I'm talkin about look very good ..anime tier looking chadlites ...however they are short ..having height advantage gives you a halo ..while I don't feel inferior to those chadlites ..I easily feel Inferior to some psl 2 looking abominations just cause of their height ..no actually inferior would be a stretch ..howver I do feel insecure when I'm standing with them

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Hear me out ...I'm a 5.9 ogre (I was 5.8 just 2 months ago I heightmaxxed and no this doesn't mean I use shoe lifts or insoles or anything like that I mean my natural height ) ..I know some chads maybe they are more chadlites realistically ..but they are manlets , one is 5.5 other is 5.7 but I will say VERY GOOD LOOKING FACES perfect mix of masculine and feminine ...very good looking ..however I still don't feel inferior to them ..I do stare at them repeatedly cause I know they mog me but like I said I don't really feel 'inferior' if you get what I mean ..whereas sometimes I see literal subhumans but they are tall and I start feeling inferior ..which proves that how much of a halo height can be ..I would rather be an ugly tallcel than a Chad manlet ...
NOOB ALERT 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-030320.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-030320.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
What lie ??the fact that I'm ogre ??or that I lie about the guys faces ??cause they are legit anime prince looking tier ..

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's not about whether you feel inferior, this has nothing to do with you

It's what women think.

It's about who they would prefer to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ChickenAndRiceBrah
height is cope because it does not relate to aesthetics in any way