Height = Facial Attractiveness

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I always see threads that say things such as Face matter more than height

I disagree I would say both are on the same level and relatively give the same benefits. Height will help you succeed in sports meanwhile your face is more likely going to help you climb social ranks (For new employee on $20k to CFO on $200k). Could potentially even go from criminal to the husband of a multibillionaire (400 weeks, 1 meeks)

Although I do believe both go hand in hand

5'8, 7PSL Chad = 6'3 5 Psl Lanklet
5'10, 6 PSL Chadlite = 6'5, 5 PSL Lanklet
6ft, 5 PSL Chadlite = 6'7, 4PSL Lanklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
stop overthinking, you will never be perfect

Bruh u can't be serious rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Prince88
Bruh u can't be serious rn.

I disagree I would say both are on the same level and relatively give the same benefits. Height will help you succeed in sports meanwhile your face is more likely going to help you climb social ranks (For new employee on $20k to CFO on $200k). Could potentially even go from criminal to the husband of a multibillionaire (400 weeks, 1 meeks)

5'8, 7PSL Chad = 6'3 6 Psl Lanklet
6ft, 5 PSL Chadlite = 6'7, 4.5PSL Lanklet
There fixed it

no, height is a just a disqualifier trait. Otherwise literally all 6'3+ average lankets would consistently date above their league which obviously is not the case in real life.
or all 5'9-5-11 incels here would immediately escape their inceldom by buying shoe lifts which again- never happens.

Heigh is good amoging insecure males + attracting minority of height fetishists but other than that you never gonna get significant attractive points for surpassing threshold.

If you do not pass it though, then yes some women will instantly obliterate you. Still its better to be 5'6 chadlite then 6'4 mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, LightSkinNoob, tombradylover and 5 others
no, height is a just a disqualifier trait. Otherwise literally all 6'3+ average lankets would consistently date above their league which obviously is not the case in real life.
or all 5'9-5-11 incels here would immediately escape their inceldom by buying shoe lifts which again- never happens.

Heigh is good amoging insecure males + attracting minority of height fetishists but other than that you never gonna get significant attractive points for surpassing threshold.

If you do not pass it though, then yes some women will instantly obliterate you. Still its better to be 5'6 chadlite then 6'4 mtn
I agree it’s mostly ugly women who care about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Depends but a male around 5'8 or below takes a huge hit from most females for that while being tall is a multiplier for sure. 5'11 MTN is invisible after college age for the most part while a tall MTN has a chance at least. HTNs especially get a nice boost from being tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
why tf do u think woman like a 6"7 guy

5'8, 7PSL Chad = 6'3 5 Psl Lanklet
6ft, 5 PSL Chadlite = 6'7, 4PSL Lanklet
You idiots overrate height way too much, being tall won’t save you from having an ugly face.

Height and frame are both overrrated.

But if you're under 5'8 and have a small frame you're fucked.

Height is a multiplier for your attractiveness but the product of 10 by 0 is still 0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128