height fetish going too far. it’s over for manlets in genz

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
have not seen a single <5’7 male get a girlfriend or get laid at my school in the past 2 years except for one pedophile that’s a senior that got with a freshman. all the turbo manlets are avoided by most normies since everyone is heightpilled and no one wants to associate with short niggas. girls would rather date subfive tall guy than date short guys. mocking of short guys is completely welcome and normal, even teachers openly joke about how short guys are unwanted or useless. i hear almost daily manlets often referred to as looking like “gremlins” or “minions” or other various dehumanizing terms. short guys are a joke. no girl would ever date a turbo manlet, it’s just too embarassing for them even if they were attracted to you. stop coping with face > height, you literally have to be top 0.01% looks to make up for <5’7 height and even then you will never get approached.

SHORT GUYS ARE A JOKE AND ARE SEEN AS USELESS

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Avirochad, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23154 and 7 others
us west btw

Height on man = big boobs on woman

License to punch way above your weight

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mathis, Deleted member 22047 and 3 others
us west btw
Aryans are really good looking, on shitholes countries having a good face is giga striking and over there face >>> height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
FUCKKKKKKK i havent had internet for like what feels like a fucking week am glad to be back coping again
fuck this is so brutal nigga im 5 7 but that's like the barrier, i larped as being 6 1 on snapchat and that barely made a girl attracted to me she just said it didn't make me ugly. it's like you gotta be 6 foot 4 + for your height to even be notorized.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 20519 and datboijj
Well duh. It's not as simple as you think though. It's not white and black there's a grey area. If you are like 5'10 and have a chad face it's better than being 6'1 MTN. But if you are 5'5 with chad face then being 5'10 HTN is probably better. If you are at the extreme bad end of either height or face, you are screwed regardless. Just like if you have a microdick (1-2 inches) nothing can make up for that and it's over

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20519 and 2 others
Well duh. It's not as simple as you think though. It's not white and black there's a grey area. If you are like 5'10 and have a chad face it's better than being 6'1 MTN. But if you are 5'5 with chad face then being 5'10 HTN is probably better. If you are at the extreme bad end of either height or face, you are screwed regardless. Just like if you have a microdick (1-2 inches) nothing can make up for that and it's over
being 5’10 ltn is better than 5’5 chad 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, epictroll, Deleted member 21796 and 2 others
:feelsthink: do you think it was this bad in the previous generation of people

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
:feelsthink: do you think it was this bad in the previous generation of people
no. tiktok and instagram have women deluded that 6’7 good looking men are real and 6’ white men are extremely common when in reality there isn’t a single 6’4+ person in my entire 1500 person school. now women will never lower their standards because their standard is already thinking that 6’3 men are common and accessible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, ErbCel and hypergamy
Day by day I slowly consider LL in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: elld101
LL it is boys.

the “height fetish” is actually just a way for women to say they dislike ethnics

white men are on average 5’10. to women this might as welll be 6’ and I know way too many 5’10 retards who not only claim 6’; but genuinely believe that they are 6’ as well.

women have no idea that 6’ actually represents the upper 1/6 of male population, because they genuinely believe their white boyfriends and friends of average 5’10 height == 6 foot. The average white female is 5’4”, if their 5’10 friend has sneakers on there’s no way they can realistically perceive the 1.5 inch difference.

Therefore when you hear a girl say “6 foot” requirement; what she is really saying is I want a white dude of average height.

it’s the same as men saying they like “hot blondes.” What they mean by “hot” is not a fat ass and what they mean by blonde is white. Therefore a “hot blonde” basically means a slim white girl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, debuff, galego123 and 2 others
the “height fetish” is actually just a way for women to say they dislike ethnics

white men are on average 5’10. to women this might as welll be 6’ and I know way too many 5’10 retards who not only claim 6’; but genuinely believe that they are 6’ as well.

women have no idea that 6’ actually represents the upper 1/6 of male population, because they genuinely believe their white boyfriends and friends of average 5’10 height == 6 foot. The average white female is 5’4”, if their 5’10 friend has sneakers on there’s no way they can realistically perceive the 1.5 inch difference.

Therefore when you hear a girl say “6 foot” requirement; what she is really saying is I want a white dude of average height.

it’s the same as men saying they like “hot blondes.” What they mean by “hot” is not a fat ass and what they mean by blonde is white. Therefore a “hot blonde” basically means a slim white girl.
what a cope LOL

• +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 15302 and datboijj
have not seen a single <5’7 male get a girlfriend or get laid at my school in the past 2 years except for one pedophile that’s a senior that got with a freshman. all the turbo manlets are avoided by most normies since everyone is heightpilled and no one wants to associate with short niggas. girls would rather date subfive tall guy than date short guys. mocking of short guys is completely welcome and normal, even teachers openly joke about how short guys are unwanted or useless. i hear almost daily manlets often referred to as looking like “gremlins” or “minions” or other various dehumanizing terms. short guys are a joke. no girl would ever date a turbo manlet, it’s just too embarassing for them even if they were attracted to you. stop coping with face > height, you literally have to be top 0.01% looks to make up for <5’7 height and even then you will never get approached.

height after 5'9 is cope. you have nothing else but ur face and personality to blame. cope

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mathis, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
what a cope LOL
how is this cope?

You’re retarded if you actually think women care or can tell the difference between a 5’10 average white normalfag and muh 6’ normalfag. They look the exact same to the average 5’4 women; tall. And everyone below 5’10 looks like a giga sub 6 foot manlet to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
how is this cope?

You’re retarded if you actually think women care or can tell the difference between a 5’10 average white normalfag and muh 6’ normalfag. They look the exact same to the average 5’4 women; tall. And everyone below 5’10 looks like a giga sub 6 foot manlet to them.
its cope because you spent all that time writing a autism speech on height = white power. LOL

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
5'7" is dogshit deathtier height. Life starts at 5'9".

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and ErbCel
Yeah under 5’7 it’s over but I know a SHIT TON of 5’7-5’9 NTmaxxed HTNs with hot gfs and high status

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deprived, HAPAgymcel and 2 others
being 5’10 ltn is better than 5’5 chad 100%
Cope.
Your height isn’t your issue it’s your hideous face
No matter what you’ve rated yourself, you’re overrating yourself.
I understand that it easier to blame your problems on something you only mildly care about (height) than to blame it on your SOUL (your face is your entire soul, it’s everything. It’s the filter through which EVERYTHING about yourself is viewed.) but at some point you’re going to need to stop bluepilling yourself, accept reality, and move on.

I can smell when someone wants so desperately to believe their face is “not that bad” or even good looking that they start grasping at straws explaining how they could be so unsuccessful with women while being decent or gl facially, you are who I’m smelling rn. it’s time to let go.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21796 and Johnnybegood
Cope.
Your height isn’t your issue it’s your hideous face
No matter what you’ve rated yourself, you’re overrating yourself.
I understand that it easier to blame your problems on something you only mildly care about (height) than to blame it on your SOUL (your face is your entire soul, it’s everything. It’s the filter through which EVERYTHING about yourself is viewed.) but at some point you’re going to need to stop bluepilling yourself, accept reality, and move on.

I can smell when someone wants so desperately to believe their face is “not that bad” or even good looking that they start grasping at straws explaining how they could be so unsuccessful with women while being decent or gl facially, you are who I’m smelling rn. it’s time to let go.
1. no one has slayed or got a girlfriend under 5'7 as stated in original post
2. i'm htn and have been approached before, called hot before RANDOMLY, but im not a pedophile that goes after 4'7 freshmen girls

cope

you get no pussy because you're ugly as fuck

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
htn 5'7 can outslay mtn 6'2
face reigns supreme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Yeah I'm ugly but thank god I got well above average height because normies are insufferable. Short height = no respect subhuman shit on the bottom of your shoe side character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and poopoohead
You're not looking hard enough

Plenty of my manlet friends get play in Texas nigga

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

5'9 or be a side character for the rest of life
@LooksOverAll

Is it cuz the average height is lower?

I
Yeah I'm ugly but thank god I got well above average height because normies are insufferable. Short height = no respect subhuman shit on the bottom of your shoe side character
I would've probably been in a mental asylum if it weren't for my height saving me

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer

that’s because they’re all short mexicans

Yeah under 5’7 it’s over but I know a SHIT TON of 5’7-5’9 NTmaxxed HTNs with hot gfs and high status
can confirm as a midwestern, unbelievable how NT they are to emphasize. They have complete baseline NPC tastes, behavior, and humor. Otherwise I see short mexicans and other deathniks trying HARD, or >5'11 altfags slaying

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
stop coping with face > height, you literally have to be top 0.01% looks to make up for <5’7 height and even then you will never get approached.
Nobody here says you'll be Chad with a top lvl face, standing 5'4" (btw i have never seen a good face on a very short guy anyway). It's more like after 5'8" face mogs height into ground, but below that it's very hard tbh. But doesn't mean it's over, there are plenty 5'6" or 5'7" guys with halfway attractive girlfriends in my gym tbh. Sure, the dating pool is very limited, but it is also limited if you are 6'4" and ugly.

Height on man = big boobs on woman

License to punch way above your weight
read all your posts and i excatly think the same thing as you for each of them. you have the same thought process as me its genually crazy.

read all your posts and i excatly think the same thing as you for each of them. you have the same thought process as me its genually crazy.
the glaze is crazy.

• So Sad
Reactions: mathis

My highschool average male height is around 5'8. I know a lot of dudes who are 5'7-5'8 getting laid and + but under 5'5 yeah I haven't seen.

5'8 is worse than being 5'5
Because ur mind is stuck between coping u are average or short its fucking hell