Height, Frame, and Physique is what determines success in Bars/Clubs

accurate post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
That is true but you need a decentish face first good jawline should make you a good candidate for slayer if gymmaxed.
Like I said, what they want is not what they can get.

When they say they want a TALL GUY they mean DAVID GANDY who is 6'2 barefoot and has incredible face, they come to the conclusion that 99% of men aren't prince charming and they settle with tallfags or preferably shorter chads.
How would you rate Vitaly from YouTube? He is 5’9 and running RTT game no tats tho.

Attachments

• A07AB9FA-BFFA-4A63-BE04-7D68057C01C6.jpeg
    A07AB9FA-BFFA-4A63-BE04-7D68057C01C6.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 78
The first one looks like a synthol coping gymcel

The most successful nightgame slayer i know is around 5'9", so what?

What about in places like Mexico/South America/Asia where people are short? A 6 foot jacked guy will surely stand out and mog based on size alone.
Just be blonde and white over there and you'll be worshipped like a god.

Just be blonde and white over there and you'll be worshipped like a god.
Not true. I was white, 6'1" (but with black dyed hair to look more like the natural residents) and wore expensive clothes.

I had moderate dating success, even in Asia. In fact, all girls that interacted with me came from Tinder. 0 interactions in bars/ clubs etc.

The girls even told me they had true resentment for white guys who were NW2. To the point where it boiled their blood.

Not true. I was white, 6'1" (but with black dyed hair to look more like the natural residents) and wore expensive clothes.

I had moderate dating success, even in Asia. In fact, all girls that interacted with me came from Tinder. 0 interactions in bars/ clubs etc.

The girls even told me they had true resentment for white guys who were NW2. To the point where it boiled their blood.
Yeah JBW only works on below average girls.

• +1
Reactions: GGGGG

That's me and i lived all in all one year in Thailand, Perú and Chile. I am from Germany and do fine here aswell, but there i got worshipped like a god because of my phenotype. And yes i know, i am not the ugliest person walking around. I was also approached by girls in daily life in all three countries.

Yeah JBW only works on below average girls.
Sure a 3/10 white guy with nothing special going on for him, will not get a 8/10 latin girl from a high class family. But if you are white, blonde, you can speak spanish and you are like a 6/10, you will be seen as a god, trust me. Been there, done that. You can date girls which would be gigastacies in the west. I also have to admit, that latin girls fog western girls hardcore. A stacy in the west is like average in Colombia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, 5'8manlet, zeke714 and 1 other person
That's me and i lived all in all one year in Thailand, Perú and Chile. I am from Germany and do fine here aswell, but there i got worshipped like a god because of my phenotype. And yes i know, i am not the ugliest person walking around.

Sure a 3/10 white guy with nothing special going on for him, will not get a 8/10 latin girl from a high class family. But if you are white, blonde, you can speak spanish and you are like a 6/10, you will be seen as a god, trust me. Been there, done that. You can date girls which would be gigastacies in the west. I also have to admit, that latin girls fog western girls hardcore. A stacy in the west is like average in Colombia.

This is how I looked like in Korea at some point. I had a hard time dating, although I did fit the cute boy pheno which Asian girls like.

I did also sleep with somewhat famous (500k ballpark) follower Asian models from one of the countries you mentioned. But this was in a western country funnily.

How did you make it to Asia though? I feel like I might have to return as right now I look like an abomination because I know there's no chance here.

This is how I looked like in Korea at some point. I had a hard time dating, although I did fit the cute boy pheno which Asian girls like.

I did also sleep with somewhat famous (500k ballpark) follower Asian models from one of the countries you mentioned. But this was in a western country funnily.

How did you make it to Asia though? I feel like I might have to return as right now I look like an abomination because I know there's no chance here.

Are you really rich or something? You look 16-17 and have had surgeries, been to korea etc. Wtf

OP is probably right tbh. Girls are so drunk they won't even see your face properly. A 6/10 6'3 and built will outslay 8/10 5'9 twink AT A CLUB. Although, I have never even been clubbing so I have no idea. :feelswhy:

That's me and i lived all in all one year in Thailand, Perú and Chile. I am from Germany and do fine here aswell, but there i got worshipped like a god because of my phenotype. And yes i know, i am not the ugliest person walking around. I was also approached by girls in daily life in all three countries.

Latin girls are hot but why the hell would anyone want those Asian girls idk. Maghrebi bad boy game mogs JBW to oblivion. I can go to France, Germany, and Eastern Europe and get tons of IOIs and girls due to exotic halo. This is especially true with French girls. JBW gets you below average Latin girls and 4 foot flat faced girls in Thailand. I would never even travel to third world countries like that to get laid.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
>wear a shirt one size smaller, to look bigger
True, that always works. With a small-size shirt I look giga gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13325
Latin girls are hot but why the hell would anyone want those Asian girls idk. Maghrebi bad boy game mogs JBW to oblivion. I can go to France, Germany, and Eastern Europe and get tons of IOIs and girls due to exotic halo.
I have no personal problem with you, but I disagree again. I've never seen a Maghrebi "bad boy" with a fine girl here in Germany. When they have girls, they're very, very low class, poor education, no graduation, no work, high notch counts, kids they don't even know who the father is, and so on.
2f1f3d6be8ab4d472f98a216e2d58eaf.jpg

I can't remember a good looking girl with education and a good family background with a Maghrebi "bad boy". 99% of them take german guys or very very assimilated ethnics who are actually german.
I had a lot of Moroccans as fellow students in my dormitory, they didn't even look bad, but they were incels. A good friend of mine is a Kurd and I would give him a 6-7 / 10, but he has absolutely no success with women, really zero.

Maybe in France it's different, I don't know. I have heard, however, that Spanish or southern looking men are popular with Eastern Europe, just as white and blonde are popular in southern countries.

• +1
Reactions: Booker
bars/clubs in Canada are either 18+ or 19+ and girls care more about height and frame
What do you think is better: my height/frame/body or my face/hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Oh word you really think I’m sexy :feelsohh: it’s cool bc you’re sexy too

The biggest slayer I've ever seen in clubs is one of my buddies - 5ft 10 and never lifted a weight in his life.

He has
1. A very good looking face
2. A fuckboy haircut and NW0
3. Tattoos (sleeves)

Can't argue that face will be more important on tinder than in a nightclub, but let's not be silly. Attractive is attractive anywhere. Ugly is ugly anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Agree, but unlike what people say 6'4+ is too tall. You will NOT have the ability to pack on muscle and look big at that height without roids.
Yeah being that tall fucks over benching aswell my shorter friends used to outbench me :feelswhy: but now that i have packed on muscle after years i can finally get stacies

>wear a shirt one size smaller, to look bigger
True, that always works. With a small-size shirt I look giga gymmaxed
Isn't wearing a shirt one size bigger a better choice since it'd make you look bigger? (Assuming having a wide frame but slim/small muscles.)

Can kind of confirm. Ugly face, never get approached or asked out irl. In clubs and bars i had hotties approach me while i stand in some corner and smoke a cig. Didnt even need social proof.

Can kind of confirm. Ugly face, never get approached or asked out irl. In clubs and bars i had hotties approach me while i stand in some corner and smoke a cig. Didnt even need social proof.
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Still would rather be 5'9 and good face ngl over 6'3 with mediocre or ugly face. The social benefits of a good face and the halo effect are so fucking insane even more than just being intimidating cus of height.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and tyronelite
Still would rather be 5'9 and good face ngl over 6'3 with mediocre or ugly face. The social benefits of a good face and the halo effect are so fucking insane even more than just being intimidating cus of height.
I think he’s underestimating the “I have an ugly face” part if he’s getting approached. But then again I’d have to see the quality of these chicks approaching him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I think he’s underestimating the “I have an ugly face” part if he’s getting approached. But then again I’d have to see the quality of these chicks approaching him
Honestly I can see it girls are piss drunk and can't see shit properly, IRL every girl would pick a 5'9 guy with good face anywhere else though. Height>face in clubbing BUT face>height in every single aspect of your life besides clubbing.

Face halos everything, dick height mannerisms every singular thing is halod by face. Girls will think ur dick is bigger than it is

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Honestly I can see it girls are piss drunk and can't see shit properly, IRL every girl would pick a 5'9 guy with good face anywhere else though. Height>face in clubbing BUT face>height in every single aspect of your life besides clubbing.

Face halos everything, dick height mannerisms every singular thing is halod by face. Girls will think ur dick is bigger than it is

I think most girls shorter than the guy would take the face also though there are a few females that truly refuse to date sub 6 foot guys.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Dude you are easily 6 psl

I cope with my physique, not my height. Im 5'10" with an ugly face, but im built like a fitness youtuber. Some girls love that shit and see past my face i guess

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 14274 and volcelfatcel

chads.org once again :LOL: