HEIGHT+FRAME= super important

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Delusional narcissist
If you’re short with a bad frame, you’re automatically subconsciously be seen as a child, not a man. Unless you have a chad+ face, but even then i’m not quite sure.

Tall+wide= Respect.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger and 8 others
nah, 6'1 and wide frame doesn't help me but maybe it's because I'm mentally deranged BPDcel :p

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and nathan
what if im wide but not tall but tall in lifts and have chadlite face

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fxckz, Zonar and 2 others
What if you're tall+wide but have recessed face?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
what if im wide but not tall but tall in lifts and have chadlite face
How tall are you in lifts?
What if you're tall+wide but have recessed face?
Depends how bad it is. But if you’re 6’4+ with a good frame some girls will always be into you. (Netherlands a bit higher).

That’s a decent height, but if you’re frauding with lifts to 6’1 you probably don’t have the proportions of someone who looks 6’1.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How tall are you in lifts?

Depends how bad it is. But if you’re 6’4+ with a good frame some girls will always be into you. (Netherlands a bit higher).
In NL when you're 6ft2 (my case) you are in the top 20% of Dutch males according to statistics. Take in the ethnics and you're probably top 10%.
I rarely see anyone mog me at that height. Most of them are skinny.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and moreroidsmoredates
In NL when you're 6ft2 (my case) you are in the top 20% of Dutch males according to statistics. Take in the ethnics and you're probably top 10%.
I rarely see anyone mog me at that height. Most of them are skinny.
Do you live in Holland?

doubt roids would makegirls into me

• +1
Yes. It's femcel central though.
Yeah i live there too. I fraud to 191 cm with 2,5 cm lifts and I heightmog 90% of the males I encounter on a daily basis.

It’s over exaggerated that every dutch guy is a height mogger.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
water

• +1
How are you an incel at 6’5?
cuz im fucking ugly and non NT, and no 6'5 isnt enough for height halo here, 6'7+ is when u can get laid solely based on ur height alone

• So Sad
Was just thinking about this to myself, I think manlet with insane frame >>> tall but shit frame but height does matter

most 6'6+ people with shit frame are gonna stay with a shit frame

• +1
cuz im fucking ugly and non NT, and no 6'5 isnt enough for height halo here, 6'7+ is when u can get laid solely based on ur height alone
You also admitted about lying that youre 6'5 and ur here rotting with mutt genetics and ugly face working some shitty job that earns you god knows how much

No fucking shit incels at 6'4 exist

NON nt is fixable. Just wageslave and get some surgeries if you need to.

Otherwise roid, you have nothing to lose.

If you’re short with a bad frame, you’re automatically subconsciously be seen as a child, not a man. Unless you have a chad+ face, but even then i’m not quite sure.

Tall+wide= Respect.
ITS ALL ABOUT FRAME NIGGER!!! IF YOU CAN FIT THROUGH THE DOOR ITS OVERRRR

• +1
NON nt is fixable. Just wageslave and get some surgeries if you need to.

Otherwise roid, you have nothing to lose.
non NT is not fixable, even more so when you are diagnosed with high functioning autism, just wageslave yeah well it's hard to get a job here and even harder to find one that doesnt pay literal pennies, and by the time ill be able to get all the surgeries i need i will be 30