people that are in dating competition:

How to get rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
How to get rich
I'm broke as fuck I have 10€ only rn don't ask me bro

but on a serious note, in my opinion to be rich you have to be extremely lucky, or be born in a good family already (tdlr have a good base)

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
If u were NT u wouldn't be on this forum, cut the Cap
I'm not 100% NT, you're right. But I can easily speak to males females etc without sperging out. I don't mention BP or anything relating to it at all. Women simply don't like guys that are under 5'10 unless they're exceptionally attractive or rich.

Last edited:
  • JFL
How did i get an htb gf acting like an autist and being low mtn
lucky ig? I don't know, how is she tho? her personality I mean, is it like goth type of shit? if yes then that's the answer

• JFL
@Suns9999 i hope a truck runs you over kys stop jfling incel

• JFL
  • +1
if your nd you aren't Low inhib properly tbf, but yea unbloat and since your on roids you probably have a decent physique you will be able to get a gf or something but you gotta become more extroverted
I have been noticing im more confident and shiet now. Been clampmaxxing and pumpmaxxing and it’s already 6.5x5.2 so my knob would please a mtb. And the girl who rejected me before has been mirin (I’m gonna use her for sex if she wants me) we’re both from same country and she’s a high ltb so maybe that’s why she’s Mirin now, cuz she’s a chopped recessed fag so she missed out when not investing in me:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
Accurate

• JFL
  • +1
I have been noticing im more confident and shiet now. Been clampmaxxing and pumpmaxxing and it’s already 6.5x5.2 so my knob would please a mtb. And the girl who rejected me before has been mirin (I’m gonna use her for sex if she wants me) we’re both from same country and she’s a high ltb so maybe that’s why she’s Mirin now, cuz she’s a chopped recessed fag so she missed out when not investing in me:feelshah:
I'm happy your ascending and improving yourself bro😍 keep your head up my nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
you're right the only way to escape being a manlet is being latino
I've never seen a latino in the uk so I can't agree or disagree but being curry is brutal, even your own women want 6'+ guys

• JFL
  • +1
lucky ig? I don't know, how is she tho? her personality I mean, is it like goth type of shit? if yes then that's the answer
No not goth at all neither really depressed. Just a normal girl, reads books, shy, pretty, decent, cooks, wants to stay home and dislikes feminists, unironically hates the jews, but she‘s a bit distant, tho she answers instantly. It‘s hard for her to keep up an conversation or open up, struggles with romance too

I don‘t mind her having any issues be it mental or whatever. She‘s really loyal and i love her to death and im happily waiting till marriage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
No not goth at all neither really depressed. Just a normal girl, reads books, shy, pretty, decent, cooks, wants to stay home and dislikes feminists, unironically hates the jews, but she‘s a bit distant, tho she answers instantly. It‘s hard for her to keep up an conversation or open up, struggles with romance too

I don‘t mind her having any issues be it mental or whatever. She‘s really loyal and i love her to death and im happily waiting till marriage
that's why you pulled then bro, because she is shy as you if not even more lol, but mirin tbh, I hope you marry her, legit looks like a nice person, at least you have someone that loves you ig, did you ever try to talk to her ab looksmaxing or shi? I hope not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, looksmaxxing223 and Suns9999
I'm happy your ascending and improving yourself bro😍 keep your head up my nigga
Thanks bro :love:. I can give you advice on how to do muh roids and gymaxx if you want. I was same height as you when I started them. What’s actually crazy is that I was doing roids to stunt my growth because I wanted to be a bodybuilder and I thought 5’9 was perfect height, so I tried to stunt my growth but somehow I grew more than expected adult height:lul:. Tales tales tales. My height growth explains why I was sleeping 14 hrs a day on cycle (too much Hgh makes you sleepy and tired and testosterone increases Hgh and bone production) and then when I woke up I ate like a pig and could barely train because I wanted to sleep more. I was also a bloat demon ( mum thought it was hay fever:feelshah:) and my feet were super swollen and I wasn’t oestrogen as my boners were still healthy and i didn’t have anything happening in the gyno area

• JFL
  • +1
Rich people: No matter how subhuman you have, if your rich, you have it all, you can get surgeries and ascend to ltn, or get LL if your below 6'0 and get to a human height, also girls will go for you only because your rich

Super nt people: Even ltns could get a gf if nt enough and have a decent height + frame, NT is very very important, don't underestimate it

6'0-6'5 mtns: pretty water but their height will be a major flex and people will date them just for that, also most cases their life shouldn't be that bad if your a mtn

Low inhib guys: if your low inhib enough, you just don't give a fuck about anything, dating, money, etc, you will try to date girls or stuff if it doesn't work out it just doesn't, but since they don't care they just move on with everything lol and stop being depressed, of course this applies if you still have human traits( average height and face ofc)
no matter how rich u will still be a moron that doesn't know the difference between your and you're

fag

• JFL
  • +1
Thanks bro :love:. I can give you advice on how to do muh roids and gymaxx if you want. I was same height as you when I started them. What’s actually crazy is that I was doing roids to stunt my growth because I wanted to be a bodybuilder and I thought 5’9 was perfect height, so I tried to stunt my growth but somehow I grew more than expected adult height:lul:. Tales tales tales. My height growth explains why I was sleeping 14 hrs a day on cycle (too much Hgh makes you sleepy and tired and testosterone increases Hgh and bone production) and then when I woke up I ate like a pig and could barely train because I wanted to sleep more. I was also a bloat demon ( mum thought it was hay fever:feelshah:) and my feet were super swollen and I wasn’t oestrogen as my boners were still healthy and i didn’t have anything happening in the gyno area
I'm curious though, how did you manage to inject allat without your parents worrying or stopping you? yea if I need advice I'll ask you, good ahh user🫂

also the sleepiness is kinda obvious I think since hgh makes you grow faster and shit

• JFL
no matter how rich u will still be a moron that doesn't know the difference between your and you're

fag
truth tbh, it's 1 am tho kinda sleepy, spare me teehee, also I'm Italian not fully English but yea I can't spell them 2 words properly at all aa

• JFL
truth tbh, it's 1 am tho kinda sleepy, spare me teehee, also I'm Italian not fully English but yea I can't spell them 2 words properly at all aa
there are two kind of people on how they react to this

usually insult me or
they cope by saying they're sleepy, don't care about grammar on internet or aren't native speakers jfl

im not native either

• JFL
  • +1
there are two kind of people on how they react to this

usually insult me or
they cope by saying they're sleepy, don't care about grammar on internet or aren't native speakers jfl

im not native either
"but yea I can't spell them 2 words properly at all" I admitted that I can't spell your and you're properly bro, I'm not coping lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreplatesmoreweigh
"but yea I can't spell them 2 words properly at all" I admitted that I can't spell your and you're properly bro, I'm not coping lol
😨 u belong to a 3rd category then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, moreplatesmoreweigh and PeakIncels
I'm curious though, how did you manage to inject allat without your parents worrying or stopping you? yea if I need advice I'll ask you, good ahh user🫂

also the sleepiness is kinda obvious I think since hgh makes you grow faster and shit
I just kept the gear and syringes and needles in a bag then in another bag, hid it in a greenhouse in a used tire stack at the very back of my garden (garden is 50 meters long) and every time I needed to pin I would go there and extract it into my syringe. Never got an infection or anything bad happening with an injection. When it came to dispose of syringes I would just dump them out in a abandoned field near my gym.

• JFL
  • +1
I just kept the gear and syringes and needles in a bag then in another bag, hid it in a greenhouse in a used tire stack at the very back of my garden (garden is 50 meters long) and every time I needed to pin I would go there and extract it into my syringe. Never got an infection or anything bad happening with an injection. When it came to dispose of syringes I would just dump them out in a abandoned field near my gym.
how did you explain the change of appearance to your parents?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreplatesmoreweigh
how did you explain the change of appearance to your parents?
They just blamed it on puberty and I said the puffiness was from hay fever and the fact that my grandpa on my mom’s side was 6’3 and a muscle beast made my mum think I just got his genes:lul:. I haven’t shaved for the full cycle and I’ve barely got a stache growing:feelswhy: so facial hair Is out the question

• JFL
  • +1
They just blamed it on puberty and I said the puffiness was from hay fever and the fact that my grandpa on my mom’s side was 6’3 and a muscle beast made my mum think I just got his genes:lul:. I haven’t shaved for the full cycle and I’ve barely got a stache growing:feelswhy: so facial hair Is out the question
damn brutal facial hair genetic ngl

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
that's why you pulled then bro, because she is shy as you if not even more lol, but mirin tbh, I hope you marry her, legit looks like a nice person, at least you have someone that loves you ig, did you ever try to talk to her ab looksmaxing or shi? I hope not
I only told her that i know allot of stuff about surgery and that i gotta get jaw surgery. I help her with her skincare she just thinks im intelligent.

Idk if im loved. That‘s the thing. Im not sure, but maybe i just got bpd

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
your height is an issue absolutely, but you can still get LL and use shoe lifts which could potentially help for quick hookups (quick sex in the club)
yes, absolutely get invase, distructive, bone-demolishing surgery that could result in paralization just so you can fuck a LTB with STDs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ihearvoices
Rich people: No matter how subhuman you have, if your rich, you have it all, you can get surgeries and ascend to ltn, or get LL if your below 6'0 and get to a human height, also girls will go for you only because your rich

Low inhib guys: if your low inhib enough, you just don't give a fuck about anything, dating, money, etc, you will try to date girls or stuff if it doesn't work out it just doesn't, but since they don't care they just move on with everything lol and stop being depressed, of course this applies if you still have human traits( average height and face ofc)
Agree esp. on lowinhib, but i have had experienced ppl calling me rude and immature and shit. Works for young girl tho 14-17 w 0 responsibilities.

• +1
yes, absolutely get invase, distructive, bone-demolishing surgery that could result in paralization just so you can fuck a LTB with STDs
It is what it is, what you want me to say? be confident and you gn get a girl? doesn't work like that

Agree esp. on lowinhib, but i have had experienced ppl calling me rude and immature and shit. Works for young girl tho 14-17 w 0 responsibilities.
Just don't be too low inhib that you start eating your own shit just for the sake of it

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices

• +1
Dnr kill yourself @
PeakIncels
@PeakIncels absolutely worst user here oat

do you agree with me @
matka
@matka ?
nah bro , you are genuinely one of the nicest users in this shithole :feelsyay:🫂

• Love it
nah bro , you are genuinely one of the nicest users in this shithole :feelsyay:🫂
love you much love you wish you to ascend to gazilion bilionate level and gigachad keep your head up don't kys always never dnr your threads😘😘😘😘😘

• Love it
Reactions: matka