Height frauding by lying about the numbers is cope

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Its common knowledge among any normie with an IQ higher than 55 that guys generally exaggerate their height, everyone knows that if some guy says he's "6'0" he's probably around 5'10-5'11. But honestly, it doesn't really matter what height you say you are - women aren't attracted to height as some sort of abstract entity, their attracted to height as a trait which allows a man to tower over other men. Being 5'10 and frauding and saying you're 6'1 won't do anything when the actual 6'1 guy comes and looms over you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 17244, ascension! and 1 other person
only cope when barefoot if not heightmaxxing

damn didnt know this. stick this in botb what a groundbreaking discovery

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
then why post this
Because I saw a post from earlier today from some dude saying you can fraud from 5'7 to 5'10 and everything will work out fine

Its common knowledge among any normie with an IQ higher than 55 that guys generally exaggerate their height, everyone knows that if some guy says he's "6'0" he's probably around 5'10-5'11. But honestly, it doesn't really matter what height you say you are - women aren't attracted to height as some sort of abstract entity, their attracted to height as a trait which allows a man to tower over other men. Being 5'10 and frauding and saying you're 6'1 won't do anything when the actual 6'1 guy comes and looms over you.
That’s Why u wear lifts

im 5"5.5 and 5"7 with lifts

nothing can save me. should i go up to 2.5 inchers??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Nah. You will definitifly have a better chance if she thinks you are 6ft instead of 5'11. If you are 6'2 or 6'3 isn't important, I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Growth Plate
If everyone is exaggerating height then you must exaggerate height too. If the girl is 5'2", she can't tell the difference between 5'10" and 6'. I know this because a 5'2" girl I know said she thought a 5'10" guy was 6'.

Also, look at dating statistics and look at the difference between 5'11" and 6'. It's literally a fact that all normies know and joke about: Women are arbitrary thinking retards and anything that starts with a 5 sounds short to them. I made a whole thread about this with evidence already:

For imperial system countries: Sub 6' = short vibes for girls
For metric system countries: it would be sub 180cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
If everyone is exaggerating height then you must exaggerate height too. If the girl is 5'2", she can't tell the difference between 5'10" and 6'. I know this because a 5'2" girl I know said she thought a 5'10" guy was 6'.

Also, look at dating statistics and look at the difference between 5'11" and 6'. It's literally a fact that all normies know and joke about: Women are arbitrary thinking retards and anything that starts with a 5 sounds short to them. I made a whole thread about this with evidence already:

For the US: Sub 6' = short vibes for girls
For outside the US: it would be sub 180cm
I told my ex I was 5'10" but actually 1.5 inches shorter and she always commented how short I was exc

I told my ex I was 5'10" but actually 1.5 inches shorter and she always commented how short I was exc
Because 5'8.5" is below average and you were too close to her height so it was obvious asf

You weren't always wearing lifts around her though?
No...but I dont think she noticed that.
I tried to not be barefoot when I was near her.

Btw the time I was cooking with my head pointing downwards I had no shoes and she told me I looked like a 15 yo kid

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
I've been saying this the whole time. If you're 5'5" and say you're 5'9", it will make no difference. Same as a girl with small tits saying she's double Ds. It won't change anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I've been saying this the whole time. If you're 5'5" and say you're 5'9", it will make no difference. Same as a girl with small tits saying she's double Ds. It won't change anything.
5'5" to 5'9" is obvious asf especially because it's extremely short for men and average female height, however, if:
the girl is 5'2", she can't tell the difference between 5'10" and 6'. I know this because a 5'2" girl I know said she thought a 5'10" guy was 6'.
why this is important:
If everyone is exaggerating height then you must exaggerate height too.

you can lie at best an inch extra. and say oh that's what you measured but maybe you're taller in the morning (you are just act bluepilled)

Height is cope I'm 5'7 slayer

046DF5B6 75A4 4408 8D8B 15BB6047CD5B

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender

For imperial system countries: Sub 6' = short vibes for girls
For metric system countries: it would be sub 180cm
Average normie unironically adds 1.5-2inches to their unfrauded flatfooted shoeless afternoon height from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate