Height frauding

gravitypilled00

gravitypilled00

Iron
How much height is it actually possible to fraud as a 5'10 male? What lifts could I have with airforces with no risk of getting caught? Even 2 inches seems excessive and I'm paranoid about getting caught lacking by normies.

4 inch shoes, i'm 5'5 and i fraud 5'10 irl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, EzikoIsHere, SubhumanForever and 7 others
Wear 5 inch heels

4 inch shoes, i'm 5'5 and i fraud 5'10 irl
How noticeable is this? I'd rather use lifts in airforce but I'll do anything to not be a manlet at this point

Last edited:
1 inch easy, 2 inches harder but possible

Is there actually a decent SMV difference from 5' 10 to 6'1? I feel like height halo only actually begins around 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Is there actually a decent SMV difference from 5' 10 to 6'1? I feel like height halo only actually begins around 6'3
Yeah

Women are comparing themselves to you in the moment they consider approaching, or begin to see you as hot

And if in a group being slightly above the mean average will stack with other halos

5% boost in every way possible is how we looksmax, no reason to disregard a slight boost, so bust out the black air forces with lifts πŸ‘Ί

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked, tombradylover, likenesss and 3 others
Yeah

Women are comparing themselves to you in the moment they consider approaching, or begin to see you as hot

And if in a group being slightly above the mean average will stack with other halos

5% boost in every way possible is how we looksmax, no reason to disregard a slight boost, so bust out the black air forces with lifts πŸ‘Ί
how tall are you?

dont get af1 everybody has that and you wont be any taller comparatively. Get airmaxes and replace the insoles with 1-1.5 inch lifts. If you don't want to use lifts just wear the airmaxes and get a 1.6 inch boost

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Baki height :ogre:
Dfdsffds

Man 5'10 is an alright height, you can lie and say 6ft if you really want to, most people really can't tell the difference, and / or are abysmal at guessing height (6'1, always mistaken as 6'3 by normies).

The next question I pose to you is this: wouldn't frauding begin to take a toll on your mental health with the subconscious being stressed about "What if they find out?", "I am a liar and a fraud", etc.; You've already mentioned how you're paranoid about being caught, so you know that continuing this would only bring you distress... Why would you want that?

My advice would be to (blue pilled here, fuck off) hit the gym, and get a great physique. Honest to God, the physique can make up for most height failos as long your height is over 5'8.

Everyone wants to claim the average teenager / 20 something is this 6'5, 25" bidelt mogger but that is just entirely incorrect; even if we were to remove the races that are statistically shorter out of the mix, the average caucasian male is still 5'9.

Average isn't always a bad thing. We all tend to strive for the extremes, especially if we believe 'extremes' are better than the average. Maybe you are blackpilled a bit and think all women want this 6'5 mogger, but realistically the women that believe that are superficial, egotistical, and downright bad people that YOU don't want to associate yourself with / have an intimate relationship with.

Clear your head a bit, these guys on this forum (not to be overtly rude), are a bit delusional in their takes / ideas / assumptions about the world, and some of course take pleasure from fucking with your head / ruining your self-esteem. The internet isn't a real place, and you shouldn't think that some random guy behind a screen is the sanest / logical person with level-headed opinions.

5'10 is a perfectly fine, attractive height to most women. My great friends that are 5'6 - 5'9 all have loving, and quite attractive girlfriends who couldn't give a shit that they aren't 6ft +

Of course I end this with my last question: How old are you anyway? Are you eating correctly? Exercising? I gained an inch of height at 20 when I stopped being malnourished. I was lucky in that regard, but if you're far younger and not taking care of yourself, then you are just fucking yourself over.

Love you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britmaxxer, tombradylover, Traqrozk and 6 others
Man 5'10 is an alright height, you can lie and say 6ft if you really want to, most people really can't tell the difference, and / or are abysmal at guessing height (6'1, always mistaken as 6'3 by normies).

The next question I pose to you is this: wouldn't frauding begin to take a toll on your mental health with the subconscious being stressed about "What if they find out?", "I am a liar and a fraud", etc.; You've already mentioned how you're paranoid about being caught, so you know that continuing this would only bring you distress... Why would you want that?

My advice would be to (blue pilled here, fuck off) hit the gym, and get a great physique. Honest to God, the physique can make up for most height failos as long your height is over 5'8.

Everyone wants to claim the average teenager / 20 something is this 6'5, 25" bidelt mogger but that is just entirely incorrect; even if we were to remove the races that are statistically shorter out of the mix, the average caucasian male is still 5'9.

Average isn't always a bad thing. We all tend to strive for the extremes, especially if we believe 'extremes' are better than the average. Maybe you are blackpilled a bit and think all women want this 6'5 mogger, but realistically the women that believe that are superficial, egotistical, and downright bad people that YOU don't want to associate yourself with / have an intimate relationship with.

Clear your head a bit, these guys on this forum (not to be overtly rude), are a bit delusional in their takes / ideas / assumptions about the world, and some of course take pleasure from fucking with your head / ruining your self-esteem. The internet isn't a real place, and you shouldn't think that some random guy behind a screen is the sanest / logical person with level-headed opinions.

5'10 is a perfectly fine, attractive height to most women. My great friends that are 5'6 - 5'9 all have loving, and quite attractive girlfriends who couldn't give a shit that they aren't 6ft +

Of course I end this with my last question: How old are you anyway? Are you eating correctly? Exercising? I gained an inch of height at 20 when I stopped being malnourished. I was lucky in that regard, but if you're far younger and not taking care of yourself, then you are just fucking yourself over.

Love you.
Cheers man, W wholesome post. I'm 17 and while I'm not particularly insecure about my height, I'd like to appear a bit taller than I am. Since my growth plates were almost closed 6 months ago, I'm probably not growing anymore. I probably didn't reach the height I was destined to be because I had to starve myself for 16 months because I used to be super obese. I'm very lean now but all that weightloss during my growth spurt probably robbed at least an inch or two off me, given that when I lost the weight I jumped from 5'2 to 5'10 in like a year lol. I'm gonna start hitting the gym again, cheers for the semi bluepilled but wholesome response bro.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, likenesss, boss8055 and 1 other person
Realistically all those 3 inch lifts compresses to about 1.5-2 inches depending upon your weight, combined with thick sole Nike shoes you can get up to 2.5-3.5 inches of height depending upon shoe thickness.

Love you.
Solid first post, but I don’t agree with, β€œAverage isn’t always a bad thing”. Being average will never make you stand out in real life settings. Mind you average person is not a 5/10, but a 2-3/10 depending upon country in all segments.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, jezebel and gravitypilled00
Cheers man, W wholesome post. I'm 17 and while I'm not particularly insecure about my height, I'd like to appear a bit taller than I am. Since my growth plates were almost closed 6 months ago, I'm probably not growing anymore. I probably didn't reach the height I was destined to be because I had to starve myself for 16 months because I used to be super obese. I'm very lean now but all that weightloss during my growth spurt probably robbed at least an inch or two off me, given that when I lost the weight I jumped from 5'2 to 5'10 in like a year lol. I'm gonna start hitting the gym again, cheers for the semi bluepilled but wholesome response bro.
No problem buddy, just here to offer a 'normal' (as normal as it can get) perspective on things. I know all too well how hard it can get when your head is filled with thoughts about your insecurities, things you want to change, things you wish you could change, especially at such a young age where you start to become extremely self-aware about yourself. It gets better as you get older, but you have to learn to quell those negative thoughts / nip them in the bud when they come up. Don't ignore fixable issues, but don't dwell on things you have no control over anymore / at all. Be reasonable with yourself, yknow?

With regard to obesity, being too fat, and being too skinny (especially sub 18 years old) incurs huge negative effects on your hormones, but the human body is quite good at bouncing back, especially at 17. The past is not something to dwell on too much, as if you could ever change it; you have to learn from it for your future sons / daughters, as well as for yourself as a lesson to never get too lax with your fitness standards.

Enjoy the gym, learn to love it again, and you'll find yourself building immense amounts of self-confidence when paired with positive self-talk / thinking. You'll come to the realization eventually that your insecurity about height was a bit silly and unwarranted (not to downplay your insecurities, we all need someone to vent to about them). Learn to love yourself, or else how will you love anybody else, yknow? Enjoy the weekend buddy! Hoping a good sweat will clear your mind up a bit.

Solid first post, but I don’t agree with, β€œAverage isn’t always a bad thing”. Being average will never make you stand out in real life settings. Mind you average person is not a 5/10, but a 2-3/10 depending upon country in all segments.
Thank you, thank you

We are of differing opinions in that regard, but it's whatever!

When I say "Average isn't always a bad thing", I speak from the perspective of 'Harmony' in the sense that facial / body harmony is usually the highest possible positive value when you have, not an average body / face, but when you have the highest aesthetic averageness, I.E Average Nordic male phenotype etc., will come together to create the 'average' face of said phenotype, but it will be the most attractive 'average'.

Models may be striking to look at, but they're also extremely polarizing so not everyone wants to be with them yknow? Whereas someone who would be 'conventionally / classical attractive' isn't always this striking person, but just comes together to create a very pleasing looking face / body.

I can't apply the rule of "average always = good" to everything, mediocrity isn't something to strive for, but to be the best on average is.

I do not expect to change your mind, or challenge your opinion! Just offering you my perspective when I say "Average isn't always a bad thing"

Enjoy your weekend as well!

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, likenesss, gravitypilled00 and 1 other person
Thank you, thank you

When I say "Average isn't always a bad thing", I speak from the perspective of 'Harmony' in the sense that facial / body harmony is usually the highest possible positive value when you have, not an average body / face, but when you have the highest aesthetic averageness, I.E Average Nordic male phenotype etc., will come together to create the 'average' face of said phenotype, but it will be the most attractive 'average'.

Models may be striking to look at, but they're also extremely polarizing so not everyone wants to be with them yknow? Whereas someone who would be 'conventionally / classical attractive' isn't always this striking person, but just comes together to create a very pleasing looking face / body.

I can't apply the rule of "average always = good" to everything, mediocrity isn't something to strive for, but to be the best on average is.

I do not expect to change your mind, or challenge your opinion! Just offering you my perspective when I say "Average isn't always a bad thing"

Oh my bad, didn’t knew you were talking about facial neoteny and averageness.

• +1
Reactions: jezebel
Oh my bad, didn’t knew you were talking about facial neoteny and averageness.
no issue! with regard to his height, I think 5'10 - 6'2 falls within the category of 'highest possible attractive averageness without being too polarizing' and so he shouldn't feel bad about it imo, but yknow, we all too often can't see / feel how others see / feel about us. Anyway, take care man! keep up the level-headed poasting

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and boss8055
No problem buddy, just here to offer a 'normal' (as normal as it can get) perspective on things. I know all too well how hard it can get when your head is filled with thoughts about your insecurities, things you want to change, things you wish you could change, especially at such a young age where you start to become extremely self-aware about yourself. It gets better as you get older, but you have to learn to quell those negative thoughts / nip them in the bud when they come up. Don't ignore fixable issues, but don't dwell on things you have no control over anymore / at all. Be reasonable with yourself, yknow?

With regard to obesity, being too fat, and being too skinny (especially sub 18 years old) incurs huge negative effects on your hormones, but the human body is quite good at bouncing back, especially at 17. The past is not something to dwell on too much, as if you could ever change it; you have to learn from it for your future sons / daughters, as well as for yourself as a lesson to never get too lax with your fitness standards.

Enjoy the gym, learn to love it again, and you'll find yourself building immense amounts of self-confidence when paired with positive self-talk / thinking. You'll come to the realization eventually that your insecurity about height was a bit silly and unwarranted (not to downplay your insecurities, we all need someone to vent to about them). Learn to love yourself, or else how will you love anybody else, yknow? Enjoy the weekend buddy! Hoping a good sweat will clear your mind up a bit.

Thank you, thank you

Have a great weekend king πŸ‘‘

• +1
no issue! with regard to his height, I think 5'10 - 6'2 falls within the category of 'highest possible attractive averageness without being too polarizing' and so he shouldn't feel bad about it imo, but yknow, we all too often can't see / feel how others see / feel about us. Anyway, take care man! keep up the level-headed poasting
If it's not too much trouble, please tell me what you think about being 5'9 at 20? Imo here is big difference between 5'9 and 5'10 and even one inch in height in noticeable af

• +1
If it's not too much trouble, please tell me what you think about being 5'9 at 20? Imo here is big difference between 5'9 and 5'10 and even one inch in height in noticeable af
No trouble at all, and my apologies for the delay, I had to think this over for a bit.

My initial, and simple thoughts on the subject are that 5'"9 is truly no different from 5"10. Of course, it's an inch difference, but if you have a ruler on hand (as I do), then you can view it and see it's rather insignificant. The average person IRL (95%) will not notice this, and will not question / challenge you on it if you were to claim 5"10.

From what you quoted, I used the metrics as a simple 'on paper' demonstration, meaning that it would only be noticeable when pointed out on paper that 5"9 and 5"10 are different in height, but the human eye would hardly notice it as most, if not all IRL normies are more focused on someone's eyes / face when talking to another person (and even then they look away often as its seen as a bit odd to keep 100% eye contact the entire time), rather than where the top of their head is in relation to another person, etc.

Of course, the fact of the matter still remains that someone taller will notice you're shorter than them, but by how much depends on who you meet. I am dwarfed by people who are 6'5+, but it is not something that bothers me, especially since the average person you meet IRL isn't sizing you up unless they're insecure / a person you shouldn't be around (usually looking to bring others down to lift themselves up about their 'flaws' / insecurities).

To quote what most other normies say, "No one (normies) is looking at you / focusing on your insecurities, as they're too focused on their own insecurities / bullshit." It only becomes a topic of observation when brought up by the person insecure about it (unless you meet an autistic person. They just say whatever they're thinking, and it's not in a rude way, they just think differently).

To put it plainly, no one will give a shit unless they're a piece of shit. 5"9 is still average height, and isn't something to feel insecure about. Of course, that's easier said than done, but as with most insecurities that we can't fix, we have to learn to accept it and not let it bother us in our day-to-day life. There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a man who is insecure about himself to a point of feeling as if they're "not enough", or "always seeking validation for their insecurity from the person they're intimate with / dating / whatever" yknow?

As for my personal experience, I do not view men shorter than me any different, nor do I think about the height difference for more than a split second, of course I must be honest and say that when I do come across someone sub 5"4, I notice it, but that's how life is; people will notice things that are glaringly obvious / different from the average, but being 5"9 isn't glaringly obvious to the majority of people IRL, only narcies / extremely insecure people will look down upon you for that, but again, that's just them looking for validation in themselves as a sort of "Look at me, I am better than some random person because I am taller than them", it's extremely silly / narcy behaviour for someone to do that.

Statistically, the average Caucasian woman is 5"4, and that is the higher end of height for women (when speaking in terms of race). Some of them may say "I only want 6ft+", but when you stand next to them, you are seen as rather tall compared to them; a 5"5 to 5"7 woman will still perceive you as taller than her, and rarely have an issue with it.
(reiterating from a few posts ago that any woman who puts you down about your height / only sees the physical is not a woman you should EVER seek to be with. She will be vain, annoying, extremely insecure about herself, and boring / devoid of personality).

We all have different tastes, of course, but your height of 5"9 would not be a bother to probably 85% to 95% of women. If you're into men, then well, it really doesn't matter since gay men don't see height nearly as much as women do. (seriously, think about it, if women REALLY didn't see men sub 6ft as desirable mates / partners / lovers, then all men sub 6ft would have been bred out of existence through purely natural breeding selection).

I have spoken far more than I should have, and for that I apologize again, but the last thing I will say is that you'll be perfectly fine, and you'll get over this hump of focusing / hating / disliking your height in time. Try to practice speaking / viewing yourself positively, and working on not viewing it as a 'flaw' (I hate using that word. Being sub 6ft is NOT A FLAW)(practically no one IRL sees 5"9 as a 'flaw'), and if you really want, wear some shoes that throw you up to 5"10 or whatever. No one is looking at the soles of your shoes trying to determine if you're adding inches to your height or not.

I hope you can take something positive away from all this, and work on viewing yourself less critically; Lord knows we all hate ourselves more than we should. Take care brodir, enjoy the weekend, your early 20s (it goes quickly), and get some fresh air in the morning to clear your head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: icebl00d._.03 and zabivnoooy
No trouble at all, and my apologies for the delay, I had to think this over for a bit.

My initial, and simple thoughts on the subject are that 5'"9 is truly no different from 5"10. Of course, it's an inch difference, but if you have a ruler on hand (as I do), then you can view it and see it's rather insignificant. The average person IRL (95%) will not notice this, and will not question / challenge you on it if you were to claim 5"10.

From what you quoted, I used the metrics as a simple 'on paper' demonstration, meaning that it would only be noticeable when pointed out on paper that 5"9 and 5"10 are different in height, but the human eye would hardly notice it as most, if not all IRL normies are more focused on someone's eyes / face when talking to another person (and even then they look away often as its seen as a bit odd to keep 100% eye contact the entire time), rather than where the top of their head is in relation to another person, etc.

Of course, the fact of the matter still remains that someone taller will notice you're shorter than them, but by how much depends on who you meet. I am dwarfed by people who are 6'5+, but it is not something that bothers me, especially since the average person you meet IRL isn't sizing you up unless they're insecure / a person you shouldn't be around (usually looking to bring others down to lift themselves up about their 'flaws' / insecurities).

To quote what most other normies say, "No one (normies) is looking at you / focusing on your insecurities, as they're too focused on their own insecurities / bullshit." It only becomes a topic of observation when brought up by the person insecure about it (unless you meet an autistic person. They just say whatever they're thinking, and it's not in a rude way, they just think differently).

To put it plainly, no one will give a shit unless they're a piece of shit. 5"9 is still average height, and isn't something to feel insecure about. Of course, that's easier said than done, but as with most insecurities that we can't fix, we have to learn to accept it and not let it bother us in our day-to-day life. There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a man who is insecure about himself to a point of feeling as if they're "not enough", or "always seeking validation for their insecurity from the person they're intimate with / dating / whatever" yknow?

As for my personal experience, I do not view men shorter than me any different, nor do I think about the height difference for more than a split second, of course I must be honest and say that when I do come across someone sub 5"4, I notice it, but that's how life is; people will notice things that are glaringly obvious / different from the average, but being 5"9 isn't glaringly obvious to the majority of people IRL, only narcies / extremely insecure people will look down upon you for that, but again, that's just them looking for validation in themselves as a sort of "Look at me, I am better than some random person because I am taller than them", it's extremely silly / narcy behaviour for someone to do that.

Statistically, the average Caucasian woman is 5"4, and that is the higher end of height for women (when speaking in terms of race). Some of them may say "I only want 6ft+", but when you stand next to them, you are seen as rather tall compared to them; a 5"5 to 5"7 woman will still perceive you as taller than her, and rarely have an issue with it.
(reiterating from a few posts ago that any woman who puts you down about your height / only sees the physical is not a woman you should EVER seek to be with. She will be vain, annoying, extremely insecure about herself, and boring / devoid of personality).

We all have different tastes, of course, but your height of 5"9 would not be a bother to probably 85% to 95% of women. If you're into men, then well, it really doesn't matter since gay men don't see height nearly as much as women do. (seriously, think about it, if women REALLY didn't see men sub 6ft as desirable mates / partners / lovers, then all men sub 6ft would have been bred out of existence through purely natural breeding selection).

I have spoken far more than I should have, and for that I apologize again, but the last thing I will say is that you'll be perfectly fine, and you'll get over this hump of focusing / hating / disliking your height in time. Try to practice speaking / viewing yourself positively, and working on not viewing it as a 'flaw' (I hate using that word. Being sub 6ft is NOT A FLAW)(practically no one IRL sees 5"9 as a 'flaw'), and if you really want, wear some shoes that throw you up to 5"10 or whatever. No one is looking at the soles of your shoes trying to determine if you're adding inches to your height or not.

I hope you can take something positive away from all this, and work on viewing yourself less critically; Lord knows we all hate ourselves more than we should. Take care brodir, enjoy the weekend, your early 20s (it goes quickly), and get some fresh air in the morning to clear your head.
Jesus Christ, I was not expecting such a long and full reply at this forum, I really appreciate it, thanks a bunch, man! <3 you gave me hope

• +1
How much height is it actually possible to fraud as a 5'10 male? What lifts could I have with airforces with no risk of getting caught? Even 2 inches seems excessive and I'm paranoid about getting caught lacking by normies.
you can always lie about one inch, but dont brag about it. only say how tall you are if people ask. you can get 1-2 inches from af1s, monarchs, and air maxes. 2 inch insoles is pretty much all u can get away without it being noticed. also make sure your hair has at least half an extra inch of volume on your head. so in theory you could be 6'1 maybe 6'2

• +1
Reactions: gravitypilled00
Yep Im 6'1" and no one calls me tall. Apparently they think thats average.

Man up get LL then claim late puberty. No one can deny once you're heightmogging in flats :feelshah:

Love you.
It always blows my
Mind how different ppl are mentally on this subsection of the forum compared to off topic. What a guy u are lad. Kudos to u for being a decent human being, clearly
Op needed to hear this. Not a single lie told. There really are great users on this site

• Love it
It always blows my
Mind how different ppl are mentally on this subsection of the forum compared to off topic. What a guy u are lad. Kudos to u for being a decent human being, clearly
Op needed to hear this. Not a single lie told. There really are great users on this site
Thank you TomBradyLover. I would not say I am decent as a person, but the compliment is appreciated all the same.

I have been a long time lurker ever since I decided to improve my looks, and this led me to reading a lot of poasts. Due to this, I've seen a lot of nasty, malicious, and ill-intentioned poasts, all of which rubbed me the wrong way, especially since I could see my 'troll' behaviour in these people, and it just struck me as pathetic, mean, and overall unbecoming of young men who want to improve.

We're all on the same team, so why tear each other down? It doesn't help anyone, and just allows this evil / hatred to fester inside ourselves, and subconscious, making us into worse people who only see the world negatively.

Our thoughts become words, our words actions, and actions are who we are.

Along with this, I just feel bad for the especially young kids that come here, or the people who are told they're "worthless" for being born a certain way. I have dealt with a lot of self-hatred, and it's a nasty, disgusting thing that eats at your soul, and mind. If I can help another like me, in regard to insecurity / self-hate, realize that they're being 'silly' with hating themselves, especially the younger kids, then maybe I can help stop them from going down a terrible, self-destructive path in life.

Idk man, we're all people at the end of the day, and we will all be judged the same-- by our actions / words.

Anyway, thank you once again, and hopefully others can learn from this to try and poast in a genuine manner; to see the person on the other end as a person, rather than a target to see if they make others laugh at the expense of the OP.

Enjoy the rest of the week, be safe, and always try to be Christ-like, yknow? (We can't all be divine in our actions, but we can at least try our best each day).
Sending love.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Love you.
lmao. shut the fuck up you limp wristed faggot.

sub 6 foot? ITS OVER.

lmao. shut the fuck up you limp wristed faggot.

sub 6 foot? ITS OVER.
Your mother would be ashamed of your rude behaviour, and do not speak to me in such a way again; it is extremely unbecoming of you.