Height gain 18 years old. 6' 0.5"

MEMPSK

MEMPSK

Silver
I'm 18 years and 1 month and desperately want to grow to 6' 2" . I am willing to take any peptide necessary. I will post the stack I will decide on tonight. I will also be following @FreakkForLife 's stretching routine as my torso is out of proportion with my legs. I will update this thread with daily results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I'm 18 years and 1 month and desperately want to grow to 6' 2" . I am willing to take any peptide necessary. I will post the stack I will decide on tonight. I will also be following @FreakkForLife 's stretching routine as my torso is out of proportion with my legs. I will update this thread with daily results.
OD on estrogen to stop growth plates from fusing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Growth Plate and Bitchwhipper2
I done a lot of resesrch on height as you can tell by my username

What I discovered was the underrated importance of drinking oat milk and eating duck meat for height. You need to drink oat milk and eat duck meat to circumvent growth plate fusion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
I done a lot of resesrch on height as you can tell by my username

What I discovered was the underrated importance of drinking oat milk and eating duck meat for height. You need to drink oat milk and eat duck meat to circumvent growth plate fusion.
Why not pigeon meat?

Try LSJL lel

If you're 18 its probably over, most men stop at 15-16, if you are very lucky you get 1-2 inch between 16-18, after 18 you are done

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
meanwhile chad drinks booze and smokes cigs, stays up till 5am gets 2 hours of sleep and reaches 6'5

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Deprived, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Just like you thinking you'll gain height.
I've gained an inch in the past year, every male in my family didn't stop till 20, my plates are still open.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and Hipcel
I've gained an inch in the past year, every male in my family didn't stop till 20, my plates are still open.
Take aroamsin.
Where do u live?
Whats ur bodyfat%
Are u skinny,normal or fat?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Important part you could potentially squeeze out an inch hop on an aromatase inhibitor

meanwhile chad drinks booze and smokes cigs, stays up till 5am gets 2 hours of sleep and reaches 6'5
Shut yo bitch ass up motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: callisto
did you pass away?

Take aroamsin.
Where do u live?
Whats ur bodyfat%
Are u skinny,normal or fat?
I am 6’1” at 18 just like him, I am skinny 67 kg. My dad grew 5 cm after 18. Can I grow?

If you're 18 its probably over, most men stop at 15-16, if you are very lucky you get 1-2 inch between 16-18, after 18 you are done
I was 5'3 at 15 years old, I am now 6'2 at 22yo

Being late bloomer fucks ur social life as a teen but in the end it mogs

Did the creator of this thread pass away?

if your doing freakkforlifes stretching routine, you need to use glucosamine, but it inhibits igf1 levels. how tall are u now btw?