Height genetic, can somebody explain?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
Do some people grow taller than others because of different HGH levels during development, like some have above normal ranges HGH level and some have normal or bellow normal range?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
your hgh levels throughout puberty play a role in how tall you will end up being

IGF1, IGF2, HGH, Testosterone, DHT, DHEA, T3 and so on. Many things are important.
In essence its strong parasympathetic tone so bigger animals live longer and have slower heart rate

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Magnum Opus, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I think our genes dictate the height range. If u have the most optimal hormones during development u will reach ur genetic limit.
If u are underfed, abused like a dog u will be considered a manlet by ur genes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, iam good boy and slavicpsycho
Yes, we all have different growth hormone levels while in puberty and it does affect your final stature.
Some people are like “only genetics matter”… well yeah, because in part your genetics decide how much growth hormone your produce. You don’t magically grow, hormones and other components are responsible for that, which at the end are genetic but you can modify some of it artificially.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Magnum Opus
Im personally curious too how much diet/vitamine d levels affect height outcome. ive sworn of doing most surgeries mentioned on this site but if i had the money i'd consider doing LL with stryde method to minimize athleticism loss and long term health effects. ive been coping my height neurosis with airmax + lifts

IGF1, IGF2, HGH, Testosterone, DHT, DHEA, T3 and so on. Many things are important.
In essence its strong parasympathetic tone so bigger animals live longer and have slower heart rate
about the parasympathetic tone being better in bigger animals and them living longer, any studies on that?

Do some people grow taller than others because of different HGH levels during development, like some have above normal ranges HGH level and some have normal or bellow normal range?
receptors,hgh,hgh igf conversion

I think our genes dictate the height range. If u have the most optimal hormones during development u will reach ur genetic limit.
If u are underfed, abused like a dog u will be considered a manlet by ur genes
lmao

how tall you are isnt simply who has more hgh. even disregarding all of the other hormonal factors, your dna is the main thing that determines how tall you will be

about the parasympathetic tone being better in bigger animals and them living longer, any studies on that?
Many, blood presure is lower, heart rate is lower, metabolic rate is smaller etc for bigger and longer-living ones. Parasympathetic grows and revitalizes body while sympathetic uses that energy for example narcotics

• Hmm...
Many, blood presure is lower, heart rate is lower, metabolic rate is smaller etc for bigger and longer-living ones. Parasympathetic grows and revitalizes body while sympathetic uses that energy for example narcotics
metabolic rate is higher for bigger organisms

metabolic rate is higher for bigger organisms

Rate_of_living_img.png

The parasympathetic nervous system decreases metabolic rate. When the body is in a resting state, physiological systems require fewer nutrients since the majority of the body's systems are not engaging in metabolically demanding tasks.

Rate_of_living_img.png

The parasympathetic nervous system decreases metabolic rate. When the body is in a resting state, physiological systems require fewer nutrients since the majority of the body's systems are not engaging in metabolically demanding tasks.
theres nothing to suggest that taller people are in a predominantly parasympathetic state , and in fact the opposite is true. Taller men have higher BMR and metabolic demands. Maybe interspecies this law holds ,but not intra.

• JFL
theres nothing to suggest that taller people are in a predominantly parasympathetic state , and in fact the opposite is true. Taller men have higher BMR and metabolic demands. Maybe interspecies this law holds ,but not intra.
Then provide to small kids sympathomimetics and you will see what happens on their growth, jfl

But my curiosity was if a person has a genetic to be short and all these hormones are optimised artificially in above normal range, could he surpass his genetic?

I’m p sure western countries have hgh in their foods, it’s p much standard for all curries born in the west to be taller by like 2-3 inches than their Indian counterparts, parents are 5 4 and 5 6 I think I’m 59/10 and brother is 5 8 despite his cope.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I’m p sure western countries have hgh in their foods, it’s p much standard for all curries born in the west to be taller by like 2-3 inches than their Indian counterparts, parents are 5 4 and 5 6 I think I’m 59/10 and brother is 5 8 despite his cope.
Nah this is a myth, hgh in food?Let's assume they put hgh in food, it's not like if u eat the meat for exemple u will have higher amounts of hgh, it's like saying u can drink hgh and have the same outcome as u if u inject it!And many years ago it was taught chicken were injected with hgh or other horomes, it seems ilogical that farmers would invest so much in hormones for chickens jfl, when chicken meat is the cheapest