Height Growth After Puberty: UPDATE!

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
So about 2 or 3 months ago i made a thread about height growth
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-really-increase-height-even-after-puberty.738270/post-11624081
after puberty and how to achieve it. I had previously gained a couple inches from doing it in the past but i had suspicions that it couldve just been natural growth. I've kept doing it for another couple months (17 1/2 now) and 6'4, i am about a inch taller than the original pink line i drew and when evaluated by the doctor they confirmed it at about 6'4 as well. Anyone know how i can get medical records as a minor so i can prove

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
proof or larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and 0hMan
im in a cucked state that only allows medical records to parents

proof or larp
how do i prove. I could tell u or show u but i dont think anyone would believe unless medical records

how do i prove. I could tell u or show u but i dont think anyone would believe unless medical records
Ask your parents for it maybe?

If i had access to them then we couldve easily seen if its cope by now cuz i wouldve proved it

Attachments

• 1692556057341.png
    1692556057341.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
'after puberty' is majorly misleading, get your growth plates scanned and then tell us if you grew (which is impossible)

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
Ask your parents for it maybe?
my parents are overprotective. they were scared to even give me a debit card letalone medical records

Ofc you’re 6’4 and rotting On a incel forum instead of travelling and slaying

Every user here is 6’3 mega larp

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, User28823 and pentamogged9000
you're 17 of course you can still grow this would have been impressive if you were in your mid 20s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and lyricism
my parents are overprotective. they were scared to even give me a debit card letalone medical records
Fuck em id kill mine in a heartbeat for ruining my life

stop blaming your parents and get your growth plates scanned. If they're open, then your growth was natural

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I'm still growing despite barely eating and smoking like a chimney

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
'after puberty' is majorly misleading, get your growth plates scanned and then tell us if you grew (which is impossible)
Just convince parents to pay 400 dollars to take me to doctor and get it scanned so i can check how tall ill be theory. Its not that easy if ur a minor bro

Nigga asking for medical records isn't the same thing as asking for a debit card. Mein gott you're one retarded spic aren'tcha?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
stop blaming your parents and get your growth plates scanned. If they're open, then your growth was natural
well no shit but there are reasons to why its unlikely my plates are still opened and i already explained it. If i could get my plates checkjed dont u think i wouldve by now?

i mean i have a gf :| or u gon say thats larp too

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova and lyricism
Nigga asking for medical records isn't the same thing as asking for a debit card. Mein gott you're one retarded spick aren'tcha?
i never said its the same thng im saying my parents dont trust me with any sort of documents

well no shit but there are reasons to why its unlikely my plates are still opened and i already explained it. If i could get my plates checkjed dont u think i wouldve by now?
"reasons"? you're under 18.. they are most likely open

1. are you sure you did not measure you morning height rather then you night height?
2. you are under 18, you growth plates can possibly be open

"reasons"? you're under 18.. they are most likely open
cope they usualy close by 16. https://www.chrichmond.org/blog/gro... plates close,individuals and later in others.

also other reasons are that i have high levels of hormones. High hormonal levels will speed up growth but cause the plates to fuse quicker. Not only that but my growth completely stopped at age 14 and i was about 5'10-5'11 and dint grow at all for a year or two. then after doing these methods i had a sudden burst of growth. On top of that my dad is 5'6 and mom 5'4.

Thesee arent foolproof reasons but make it likely that im closed

1. are you sure you did not measure you morning height rather then you night height?
2. you are under 18, you growth plates can possibly be open
yes i factored in morning height and night height.

My night height now is much taller than even my morning height last year

you're 17 of course you can still grow this would have been impressive if you were in your mid 20s
illl keep doing it jfl. Too bad ill be 6'6 in my 20s while u copers will be left behind cuz u didnt even try. If i do keep growing i will post in the future if im stil on .org

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
cope they usualy close by 16. https://www.chrichmond.org/blog/growing-bones-growing-concerns-a-guide-to-growth-plates#:~:text=Typically, girls' growth plates close,individuals and later in others.

also other reasons are that i have high levels of hormones. High hormonal levels will speed up growth but cause the plates to fuse quicker. Not only that but my growth completely stopped at age 14 and i was about 5'10-5'11 and dint grow at all for a year or two. then after doing these methods i had a sudden burst of growth. On top of that my dad is 5'6 and mom 5'4.

Thesee arent foolproof reasons but make it likely that im closed
You cited a random .org article JFL not a medical study

Your growth plates close by 18, very rarely 20

"High hormones" the only hormone that contributes to the ossification of bones is Estradiol, and unless you did a test for this, there's no way of knowing you had high estradiol

Not to mention your statement "high hormones" is completely misleading, because what hormones are you speaking about JFL

Your growth stopping at 14 could be due to lots of factors, sometimes your body just stops growing before a major growth spurt JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova

I'm 6'6 and still lurk here nigga

My world doesn't revolve around hedonism, got more important things to do than to fuck some pussy all day every day

You cited a random .org article JFL not a medical study

Your growth plates close by 18, very rarely 20

"High hormones" the only hormone that contributes to the ossification of bones is Estradiol, and unless you did a test for this, there's no way of knowing you had high estradiol

Not to mention your statement "high hormones" is completely misleading, because what hormones are you speaking about JFL

Your growth stopping at 14 could be due to lots of factors, sometimes your body just stops growing before a major growth spurt JFL
1. they close at 16 bruh 🤦‍♂️https://www.hopkinsallchildrens.org/Patients-Families/Health-Library/HealthDocNew/Growth-Plates

2. I have high levels of both estrogen and test, i was tested by a doctor when i was like 11. this also caused lots of breast tissue to develop (and i still have some) as well as my voice to deepen. Both of these cause growth plates to close

3. Yeah thats true but my puberty at 14 was also pretty much complete.

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-really-increase-height-even-after-puberty.738270/post-11624081
after puberty and how to achieve it. I had previously gained a couple inches from doing it in the past but i had suspicions that it couldve just been natural growth. I've kept doing it for another couple months (17 1/2 now) and 6'4, i am about a inch taller than the original pink line i drew and when evaluated by the doctor they confirmed it at about 6'4 as well. Anyone know how i can get medical records as a minor so i can prove
Statural growth in men occur often until the age of end 21 years old and the total growth of the body itself can even continue until 30 years old, so it is perfectly normal even if u are not a late bloomer to see these results, i got from 176 cm to 182 cm from 20 years old to 29 years old in my case

The general formule is still the same :

No analysis of ur growth plates + no proof + no serious studies on large samples = cope + larp

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
I'm 6'6 and still lurk here nigga

My world doesn't revolve around hedonism, got more important things to do than to fuck some pussy all day every day
Ye true. Plus ik a 6'7 mf who barely gets pussy. You can be tall and still rot

Statural growth in men occur often until the age of end 21 years old and the total growth of the body itself can even continue until 30 years old, so it is perfectly normal even if u are not a late bloomer to see these results, i got from 176 cm to 182 cm from 20 years old to 29 years old in my case

The general formule is still the same :

No analysis of ur growth plates + no proof + no serious studies on large samples = cope + larp
nigga growth till 21 is huge copium most people dont keep growing until 21

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I got from 176 cm to 180+ cm from 20 y to 29 y so it was possible in my personal case but also for many other people

Also the spine compression from the evening compared to the morning can give easily an inch difference in the result so ofc i compared my height in the same sample of time frame and form status (good sleep etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Kasanova
At 17 I was 194cm, 196cm a year ago, and now I’m 198.75cm at 20yo.

The doc said I would be 190cm at most.

true it is just natural growth

1. Your source says 15-17, so which is it?

2. "I was tested by a doctor when i was like 11" JFLLLLLLL i'm not even going to address this low iq argument + Test increases height

3. Height growth is not in full correlation with puberty; you can still grow at 20 if your growth plates are open. Obv you won't grow as much as in puberty due to how much hormones you release, but if you manage to, then you do
test speeds up growth but it closes plates faster. Thats probably why i was 5'10 at 14

Can you specify what were your T4 doses, as well as your HGH doses? What were the specifics of your protocol that led to height growth at 17? In the thread you gave broad ideas

BTW, growth plates does not close at a set time. All of our long bones have growth plates that close at different times. When sources say 16 is when most people stop growing, they are thinking from the perspective that most people don’t see significant growth without pharmaceutical aid. Most people tend to grow 1-2 cm after 16, but that’s obviously not considered that significant.

Can you specify what were your T4 doses, as well as your HGH doses? What were the specifics of your protocol that led to height growth at 17? In the thread you gave broad ideas
just took small hgh capsules. if i took stronger hgh wouldve been taller probably

If I don’t grow at least 4 inches (5’7 - 5’11) in a year I’ll blow my fucking brains out

illl keep doing it jfl. Too bad ill be 6'6 in my 20s while u copers will be left behind cuz u didnt even try. If i do keep growing i will post in the future if im stil on .org
Please don’t leave till you post proof bro at least leave with a bang