height growth plateaued

greycel726194

greycel726194

Iron
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Posts
27
Reputation
6
15, been on HGH for about 6 months plus (6iu Ed). first month / first few months I grew about 2-3cm but since I havent grown. is it time to add a AI like letrozole? would it help me to grow taller in the long run? I am stuck at like 167cm :forcedsmile: even my girlfriend grew to 172 and broke up with me cus I am too short :blackpill: stupid foid anyways is there any otherway to grow more?
 
15, been on HGH for about 6 months plus (6iu Ed). first month / first few months I grew about 2-3cm but since I havent grown. is it time to add a AI like letrozole? would it help me to grow taller in the long run? I am stuck at like 167cm :forcedsmile: even my girlfriend grew to 172 and broke up with me cus I am too short :blackpill: stupid foid anyways is there any otherway to grow more?
Dawg I don’t blame ur gf ur a manlet either femboy max or use erda/tyra
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel726194

Similar threads

C
Replies
6
Views
39
CyprusGD
C
R
Replies
44
Views
156
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
Anonym0us
Replies
7
Views
103
IOD
IOD
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
53
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top